The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
kadakuda

Once again SAB comes through

i never see posts on this site talking about ordering from this nursery...but i have to say every time i have ordered from them i have not been disapointed. in fact, its damn near fucking impossible to import anything living here without paperwork, but somehow their packages get through every time.

They have rare species and good prices and always come through....jsut want to say thanks, and suggest others who dont already know this to give them a shot :)

i never see posts on this site talking about ordering from this nursery...but i have to say every time i have ordered from them i have not been disapointed. in fact, its damn near fucking impossible to import anything living here without paperwork, but somehow their packages get through every time.

They have rare species and good prices and always come through....jsut want to say thanks, and suggest others who dont already know this to give them a shot :)

I think it is the best kept secret on the net :worship: Bit of assumed knowledge here though, T and the Nursery are great, end of discussion.

i never see posts on this site talking about ordering from this nursery...

Kada, they're there!

I've made a number of orders over the past 6 years and have always been very happy.

its hard to build a collection when ya cant buy from any of the stores (being in WA W-ont A-ccept). i have never been lucky enough to purchase anything from T's store and am truly jealous. im hoping to check out the store when im over there in winter. wonder if i can bring anything back on the train? :P i know most stuff is in WA but the people with them arnt very willing. is it worth a look when im over there?

Thanks for the great feedback guys!!

B_T, WAQIS seems to only have it in for vendors. Almost no one else has gotten into trouble. eg, there seems to be a very lively trade going on via the forums and no one seems to be affected. What some people seem to do is to have their orders sent to friends outside WA and they then rebag it and send to WA. often without sender details. We can't get into trouble because it has nothing to do with us and like I said, non-vendors rarely get pursued, especially if they can't be found. Our plants are packed so they easily survive a second week in the mail. I am not suggesting you should break the law - just saying how others seem to have worked around this.

Most plants are already in WA and there should be more trading going on over there. I know one member is doing some propagation for his business, so hopefully there will be a more accessible source soon.

Most plants are already in WA and there should be more trading going on over there. I know one member is doing some propagation for his business, so hopefully there will be a more accessible source soon.

Sorry to be nosey. But who is this marvlous West Australian you reference :D

Perhaps Torsten is referring to whoever runs The Beehive Collective in Perth..

Just a guess, looks like they don't have any plants for sale yet.

yep.

guess I should prop more stuff................

• Like 1