The Corroboree
Amazonian

How to MultiQuote

I still haven't worked out how to use the MultiQuote function. Either mine is broken or the tools in my shed are not very sharp :P .

I have clicked it and it goes green, but then what do i do?.

Yeah, I've never figured it out either. I just multiquote manually, ie: open a new tab replying to each post I want to quote and copy paste back into my main reply. Perhaps not the most direct method, but it works and is easy.

Click the appropriate "multi quote" button for each post you want to quote. Then click "use full editor". It'll open up a new page in which all of the quoted posts are already present.

• Like 1

Aha. Amazing, thank you Monnsta.

I still haven't worked out how to use the MultiQuote function. Either mine is broken or the tools in my shed are not very sharp :P . I have clicked it and it goes green, but then what do i do?.

Yeah, I've never figured it out either. I just multiquote manually, ie: open a new tab replying to each post I want to quote and copy paste back into my main reply. Perhaps not the most direct method, but it works and is easy.

Click the appropriate "multi quote" button for each post you want to quote. Then click "use full editor". It'll open up a new page in which all of the quoted posts are already present.

Like this. With this amazing new found ability I will now go back through all threads and multiquote in them, just to prove I have learned the skill.

Mmmm... actually I think I'll go to bed. That would be more productive. Good night all.

OK, lets give this a go...

I am surprised that i didn't think of that .

Ok i am doing that...

It seems to be working ,lets see..

EDIT: BINGO. Thanks heaps monnsta. I am sure this info will come in handy for many members to come .

Edited by Amazonian

It was the "use full editor" bit I was lacking...thanks also....that will make life much easier...

lol, I never even noticed that button :rolleyes:

Might as well go in this old topic since it's a related question:

Is it possible to quote directly to the fast reply box?

Other forum apps I'm used to do this by default if the fast reply is enabled, but it doesn't seem to happen here.