The Corroboree
ubza_1234

who do i owe?

i know i owe appleseed a plant, but do i owe anyone else any plants? i remember there was someone but cant remember :S please pm me. please be honest guys ;)

thanks guys!

i know i owe appleseed a plant, but do i owe anyone else any plants? i remember there was someone but cant remember :S please pm me. please be honest guys ;)

thanks guys!

You promised me an elephant named stampy .... I'm very disappointed that i am yet to recieve my elephant,

Edited by Neoshaman

you also promised me a pony called sparkles. I am both saddened and disappointed that i have not yet received sparkles.

etherealdrifter: I thought it doesnt matter i dont if i dont kiss you when your getting it from behind. (sorry about my crudeness guys, but we have a thing goin on ;)

and guys, come on, if you want your animals, just send down your fist born like we arranged! this aint no charity.. jeez..

• Like 1

stamped and sent, x2 bratasorious x runnamukeroo...goodluck

My furst born was sent the 5th of Jan and still i am yet to recieve my rhinocerous called Lolita! Cum on man she looked horny as!

Stop trolling him guys. Oh wait, Clyde the Orang Utan didnt arrive either. He´s such a chick Magnet...

post-1140-0-15510600-1299143025_thumb.jp

Worlds not how it used to be... :angry:

post-1140-0-15510600-1299143025_thumb.jpg

post-1140-0-15510600-1299143025_thumb.jpg

i can tell the difference between a second born and 1st born. Come on blowng, i'm not munchin on that 2nd rate shit.

Edited by ubza_1234

etherealdrifter: I thought it doesnt matter i dont if i dont kiss you when your getting it from behind. (sorry about my crudeness guys, but we have a thing goin on ;)

and guys, come on, if you want your animals, just send down your fist born like we arranged! this aint no charity.. jeez..

LMAO. cheers hat with three eyes

I sent you three first borns now just beacuse they weren't mine doesn't mean shit I still had sex with all those women its not my fault someone else beat me to it

Pay up I want stampy so I can ride him to hillbillies and stamp on his sparkly pony