The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Ulca

Spore Print ~ (Mycology purposes)

Hi, i wish to purchase a p.cubensis spore print(for mycology study), B+ if i have a choice, but, i am not picky at the moment..

Im very enthusiastic about getting started in the field of mycology. and i would really appreciate anyone willing to help me get started.

Im offering $40 + p/h costs.

Im located in NSW, Sydney.

Please drop me a message, thank you.

I'd say yes, but then I'd feel bad for taking that much money.

dont feel bad, if anything, i would consider it a price drop compared to online vendors.

I have no issue at all with this price..

Email is [email protected] ~ MSN

Hi, i wish to purchase a p.cubensis spore print(for mycology study), B+ if i have a choice, but, i am not picky at the moment..

Im very enthusiastic about getting started in the field of mycology. and i would really appreciate anyone willing to help me get started.

Im offering $40 + p/h costs.

Im located in NSW, Sydney.

Please drop me a message, thank you.

Hi everyone, I am adding onto this post as I am looking for the same thing. I am doing some mycology studies and would like to obtain B+, or any other cubensis strain. If anyone could help me it would be much appreciated. I don't have anything to trade just yet, but I am willing to pay.

Thanks so much :)

$40 for a print seems a bit steep.

Are any of the free spore rings still going?

Received many a print for $1 - $2 a few years back, with no hassles from the importation authorities.

Next suggestion would be to frequent a decent mushroom forum and do a trade/purchase via same. A tip here is to get the print made on cardboard/stiff paper and send in that format.

As stated, I've never had an issue with importing spores on foil, but fealt suspect each time.

Gave all mine away a few years back, so this is as much help as I can offer.

cheers

ed