The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

Dont you hate Queensland public transport pack of cunts . waited 1 hr 1/2 for a bus that finally got there great circle line 599 piece of shit

Edited by bigred82
  • Like 1

Don't you hate it when you're walking on the footpath and then somebody gets in front of you who walks just fast enough that you can't overtake them without it being some kind of prolonged awkward drag race, but just slow enough that they're still holding you up? Fuck those people.

• Like 6

You eat someone at works sausage roll they left in the freezer wen your really hungry and you think they won't notice then they walk in and ask did you eat my sausage roll? Then you guiltily say yes I did then you get a lecture on if you don't know who's food it is dont eat it, then you go into town and buy them two more and a bottle of coke and feel like an asshole all day :(

• Like 3

tomorra is monday!!

Don't cha hate it when it's friday and everyone is gearing up or winding down for the weekend and your 'work week' is just starting?

Don't cha hate it when it's monday and everyone is going to work and your on the couch with a cuppa watching Game of Thrones or playing xbox?

• Like 1

Don't cha hate it when you leave your white silk kimono on the floor and your boyfriends cat gets diarrhoea and runs over the kimono leaving a trail of runny cat poos

>: (

Edited by bogfrog
  • Like 1

Don't cha hate it when you flip and abuse the arse clown that just cut you off only to find out it's an unmarked cop car.

• Like 1

Don't cha hate it when your local bookstore chain refuses to stock the authors you know you enjoy reading? Then, don't ya hate it when you buy a book supposedly promoted by one of these authors only to find the writing is so shit you barely get through the first chapter?

Don't cha hate it when your best local herbal store sells massive amounts of vitamins and supplements provided by pharmaceuticals but only has a tiny section of herbal extracts to make your own medicine and they give you funny looks when you ask for specific things?

Yar. Bad day at the mall!

Don't cha hate it when you leave your white silk kimono on the floor and your boyfriends cat gets diarrhoea and runs over the kimono leaving a trail of runny cat poos

>: (

Sorry bogfrog, but I laughed at this one. It's obscene to the point of being obscenely comical.

• Like 1

Don't cha hate it when you're in a mall, going up an escalator and you notice a dodgy old guy sitting under the escalator who is quite obviously trying to peer up your skirt.. Which is bad enough in itself, until it dawns on you that he has probably been there all morning perving on girls with far shorter skirts and far less observational skills :(

• Like 2

I did try my best to be inconspicuous :(

• Like 2

Aww dont be mean to yourself Incog! You're not the dodgy old man sitting under the escalator.

Thankyou acme disguises :)

• Like 1

When your bogged deep in the forest.... fuk

When ur bogged deep in the forest, tripping on shrooms, it's -1, and getting dark and the last resort in your psylocibin enriched brain is to call the police and say u need to get home to take your made up medication for your made up epilepsy or you will start fitting. Talking your way out of interrogation by the said police and the s.e.s.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 3

Don't ya just hate it when even the mention of incognito somehow manages to derail the thread lol

You need a fake penis to hide under your skirt Bogfrog, give the perv something to worry about maybe he'll stop looking eh?

That sounds like a challenge to either a. A duel b.jousting contest or c. A mud wrestle I will be a gent and let u choose ww. Btw my post above is a true story.

Edit- the day I'm fearful of a fake penis will be the day that peace will reign a across the earth and mankind shall live harmoniously with nature.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

Great story,.!

Would you go with Cock fighting?

I might just step in and re-rail this de-rail then, i have a couple stored up :P

Dont cha hate it when you head into university for an 8am class, get there, and not another person is in sight, you check your student email and class notices .... Nada. Not even the lecturer showed up so you know you somehow missed an important memo.. Then you find out later that they notified everyone on the class facebook group, which you are not a part of! >: (

Then the same thing happens again with a 10am class only a few days later!

Lame-ass facebook-lovin lecturers :(

Ok ok enough of that...

Dont cha really hate it when you arrive home, lil miss bug-eyed shroomette, only to find your boyfriends very strrict straight stroppy christian mother sitting on your couch, you smile at her and try not to show your surprise as kaleidoscopic rainbows dance out from her eyes and swirl around her face!!

• Like 3

Don't cha hate it when you're looking at a catalog or a website for something you're interested in buying..and all you want to know is the price, and they WILL NOT F*CKING TELL YOU!

They go on and on and on about how affordable it is, how many convenient payment methods are available, the benefits of it etc, and all you want to know is the goddamn bottom line. But nooooo...you need to "make an enquiry" for "further information". WTF is up with these people, I'm not more likely to buy something if I have to call you or email you just to find out how much it costs. In fact, I'm roughly 100% less likely to buy it, because I now think you are a pussyfooting dick-weasel.

That is all.

Edited by gtarman
  • Like 2

^

Love your passion, i wish you had rung them up to rant this at high speed without letting them get a word in and then hung up!

:P might help them get more sales

• Like 1

So it seems I hate a lot of things lately...

Don't cha hate it when you go to apply deodorant in the morning, but due to the room being half-dark and you being half-asleep, you fail to notice that the nozzle of the spray-can is pointing not at your armpit, but in fact directly at your eye.

dont cha hate it when you havent listened to music for yonks and you go shopping and playing is the worst song ever and it ends up in your head for the next week ,FUCK YOU BEEGEES GTFO!

Don't cha hate it when people can't drink alcohol without becoming obnoxiously disrespectful and engaging in extremely antisocial behaviours?

I just fail to understand what goes on in these peoples' heads, it literally does not compute. But my housemate decided last night to have some friends around for a birthday party, and they kept smashing bottles all over the floor on purpose, slamming things and hitting things, and when I went downstairs this morning, apart from broken glass everywhere, about four of my seedling pots had been smashed or thrown halfway across the joint, soil everywhere.

And they were wondering why I wouldn't come down and join in the "fun"? It's because they're a bunch of immature and irresponsible fucktards, that's why. Granted these people tend to be fucktards before the alcohol touches their lips, but it still pisses me right off.

...just for ONCE, I would like to live in a house where nobody is missing the circuits in their brain that engender respect, empathy, and adult behaviour.

Edited by gtarman
  • Like 2