The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

Don't cha hate it when.... You finally get a break from your mundane schedule, and head off for the holiday you had planned for months...and when you get there...it's not quite what you expected.

post-7430-0-41888200-1359601492_thumb.jp

PS...panoramic view tends to add a few kilos :wink:

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 6

Sure is wet in Bundy. Can you get out of there or are you stuck?

^ luckily i am not in the middle of it...but...it has still effected my time as drinking water, petrol, fresh fruit and milk was a challenge to get.

Bit of an adventure anyway.

Dont cha hate it when you make a toasted sanga in the fry pan, and when you go to flip it, the guts falls out.lol.

Edited by Amazonian

Dont cha hate it when you take your expensive camera to the beach because the surf is absolutely pumping and then a freak wave bombs the hell out of you sending you under water and into the cliff face , completely fucking the camera...ugh no more cactus shots from me for a while :(

...when you live in perth

• Like 3

Dont cha hate it when..

You finally go to the pool with your boyfriend's mum so she can give you swimming lessons, you get to the changing room and realise you forgot your togs and have to go in your somewhat revealing underwear :(

..when you get on the bus without looking at the sign and it takes you somewhere completely different from where you were trying to go.

..the lovely postman thinks your name is Key and he has been calling you Key for so long you are too shamed to correct him.

• Like 3

Dont cha hate it when..
You blissfully sink down on the lounge with a cold beer after a long day at work....just to wake up 30 minutes later with said beer spilled in your lap!

Reoccuring thing in the house for some reason, if it isn't me spilling beer on my nuts...or scotch on the wife's pillow (god I'm glad her head wasn't on that side of the pillow or I would of been dead meat!) it's the wife that nods off and dumps a whole glass of wine in her or my lap!

• Like 1

Don't cha hate it when...

-you're taking laundry off the clothesline and you accidentally bring in your mother's underwear thinking it's your girlfriend's even though your girl's like three sizes smaller than yo mamma and then your girlfriend sees those underwear there and says 'what the fuck?! what are these doing here?!' and ... uhhh... yeah...

(that never happened to me, I'm just saying wouldn't you hate it if that happened to you or someone you know)

((and yeah wouldn't you hate it if you were in your mid-thirties and still living with yo mamma?! I mean, she lives with me dammit!))

• Like 2

Hahaha oh god, that happened to my boyfriend when i lived with my mum.

Dont cha hate it when all your plants are soo thirsty they are shivelling and drooping from the heat and you are so hot and lazy all you can do is drink beer and make excuses in your head as you watch them suffer!

• Like 2

Don't you hate it when your waiting on a registered package, you stay home all day because you are expecting it. But the delivery guy doesn't bother knocking or anything and just leaves a slip in the mail box. Its Friday and now you don't get it until Monday. I hate people.

• Like 4

and now you have to go to work on your day off... BOOO

dont cha hate it when you spend ages on a problem tearing whats left of your hair out wondering why it's not working like it should only to discover one of your variables wasn't in the correct units?

no of course you don't none of you would be as stupid as that :uzi::BANGHEAD2:

• Like 1

Dont you hate when you car gets siphoned and they break the petrol cap and take the fucking

cap ahhhhhhhhhhh fucking cunts only to get like five litres of petrol

Don't cha hate it when...you get back to melbourne from QLD , and the temperature is like zero....well...cold anyway.

• Like 1

don't cha hate it when... you lose you're wallet

.... when you're on hold for over an hour and the person cant even help you

• Like 1

Don't cha hate it when... Someone texts you and you reply really quickly and then they take a life time to reply back

dont you hate Suncorp insurance pack of cunts

• Like 2

Don't cha hate it when you stand on the tip of a spachianus which your partner left on the floor after doing a graft?

And don't cha hate it when it was only last week that you stood on a super spiney crest which your partner left on the floor next to the couch :BANGHEAD2:

.... when the phone rings , and you drop everything or drag yourself out of bed to answer it - and it is a tele-marketer ....

... when feeding your plants, you look at one of your sansevierias in an ackward hard to reach spot, and discover that the outbreak of scale insect you just recently completed exterminating, have somehow managed to cover your rooting sansy's with brown mushy dots, and so you break your back bending over like a fool instead of doing it the easy way cause you don't wanna move a bunch shit outta the way... and when you get mostly done scraping them off, you notice a nice little pup has popped out of the soil and so you take an even closer look, only to discover that what you thought were scale were actually just dried beads of sea kelp that landed there when you were foliar feeding your other plants...

Well... I don't hate it but shit lol

don't you hate it when someone types a long ass run-on sentence only broken apart by a couple commas and few dots here and there...

• Like 1

when you cook 2 min noodles and you pass out half way through it

only to wake 4 hours later to a burning mess

Dont you hate it when you're making crepes and you put them in the oven as you cook to keep them warm, just to find they have gone crispy and brittle by the time you take them out to eat them!

FYI, i also learnt that its very dangerous to cook while wearing a kimono, big sleeves catch the frying pan handle and you nearly end up wearing the crepes.

Trials of a sunday breakfast lol.

Doncha hate it when...

you wake up early and plan a great days work, then spend 1/4 of it downloading the right software, 1/4 installing it, 1/8 evicting lovely ppl from your loungeroom cos you need to get on with it, 1/4 checking the figures it gives you against the numbers you worked out on paper- find out they're right, finally start work and when it's nearly done find that you put the wrong figure in initially to both equations and the work is all screwed

That little setback has cost me five days, because I was expecting to have this done before my guests arrive :( Curse you rural broadband and your slow connection. Curse you poor documentation on otherwise excellent software.

If I'd run the fucken thing as easy as it should have gone the job would have been done in an hour and I'd have picked the error, instead the job got broken into sections over the day, punctuated by other things

At least I caught it before I wasted biomass. Bah! Now to try to run the job with a clear head today

Don't cha hate it when the $40 you think you saved on an irrigation timer for your greenhouse craps out while your away & ends up costing more than $600 in water usage!

Don't cha hate it when the $40 you think you saved on an irrigation timer for your greenhouse craps out while your away & ends up costing more than $600 in water usage!

Let's be clear on this. There is NO such thing as an automatic watering system. They need regular checking. Don't rely on them to be perfect- especially when you're not there. The minute you turn your back etc..

There are watering systems which say they're automatic, but even if they behave well for years you don't leave them unattended. Usually there are heaps on places in the system they can muck up. During a drought many years ago I had some families of ants climb into several droppers and plug them up, almost lost the plants and they weren't mine to lose. Batteries run flat, power outages can reset some. Etc

They only save you time when they are behaving.

You might be lucky it was just a big water bill and not a whole pile of dead plants