The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

don't cha hate it when you live out woop woop so your internet connection is terrible, so you look forward to using the super fast internet that your family who lives interstate has; only do find that their unlimited downloads has been limited to 1GB and there connection is so slow it's worse than where you live. damn.

Don't cha hate it when ..... you catch a glimpse of your reflection at the shops and see that you have 'scetti sauce on your face :blush:

Don't cha hate it when...you return from the shops and realize that your chook had snuck in earlier, and was locked in the house, spreading feathers and crap everywhere.

Don't cha hate it when....you have just washed all your black clothes only to find a tissue was left in a pocket.

Don't cha hate it when.... you go out to a concert with a pretty girl but shes a little bit shy and reserved even though you really like her.

Edited by bulls on parade

Don't cha hate it when.... ex drug users/abusers talk smack about substances they know very little about, other than what they are told to believe in order to maintain and justify their own abstinence,

fuck I hate that shoes

fuck I hate that shoes

sorry does that mean u agree and hate thatalso , or is it that you hate what I wrote?

I have had no sleep, day to night shift each week an i stopped smoking and no more benzos,....... this week ]

dont cha hate it when ya.........when the doc says its fine to take valium and offers a prescription for seroquel(quetiapin) for insomnia,

im not schizophrenic or bi polar, i dont want to go from one habbit to another, id prefer weed anyday but cnt smoke cos risking my job aint worth it to me, im a stop there before i start to rant, make a dick out of myself an hijack this thread

dont cha hate it when............your NOT watching Macgruber

Edited by shoes

Lol. It means I agree with you. Cunts who demonise drugs because they have personally had issues with controlling their drug use in the past, and who now support the laws that have been a large contributing factor to the deaths of people they probably used to hang around with.

Worst of all, I hate cunts who love getting "fucked up" on Es and coke, but then when they get busted they're all like "drugz iz bad". Certain sports people come to mind.

• Like 1

i can think of a certain drug which wouldn't have such a bad reputation if more cunts knew how to maintain.

don't cha hate it when...

Your girlfriend leaves a laundry brush on the kitchen sink and goes out for the day. You prepare two courses of a three course lunch for the following day, using the laundry brush to clean bowls and utensils assuming it's a kitchen brush, and then reusing the items in the food preparation process. You find out it's the laundry brush and has been used to clean around the toilet and possibly been used to scrub cat shit from around the litter :blink: Then you get sick, perhaps from the samples you ate during the day and decide to throw out the pumpkin ravioli and tiramisu. Because the lunch was for your girlfriend's birthday, you have to go to coles at 10pm to get the ingredients to make more, but first you have to go and :puke:

• Like 1

Don't cha hate puppy kisses in the morning......after you find the toilet brush in his kennel.

• Like 1

dontcha hate it when you finish a job 3hrs early and have time for a good sleep?

wait a sec..

NO, THATS AWESOME! XD

• Like 1

doncha hate it when you spend the last of your bandwidth downloading a spanish movie you kind of want to see only to find out some cunt has hardcoded dutch subs over it? arrgghhh, who hardcodes subs? ffffuuuuuu....

Edited by qualia
  • Like 1

Don't cha hate it when.... You burn your tongue on the morning coffee. It just wrecks all intake for the rest of the day! OUCH !

doncha hate it when a friend sends you a video hosted on youtube with 'this is the video youtube doesn't want you to see' in the title?

Don't cha hate it when.... your eating Easter eggs in the dark, and think you have removed all the foil wrapping, until you bite down on some with your amalgam filling.

• Like 1

REMOVED COMMENT - Since I'm a dick :(

Edited by Rumple Foreskin

And...don't cha hate it when ya mind goes blank & you've gotta call someone mate cause you can't remember their name...doh!

Edited by space cadet 101
  • Like 1

Dont Cha hate it when you don't remember their name and they are like "oooooh hey **SUCH AND SUCH*** long time no see how are you... while at the same time you have no idea who they are

Don't cha hate it when shit's goin' on around you & you've got no idea....welcome to my world...lol

• Like 1

Don't ya find it frustrating when you are the only one who understands what you mean.

• Like 1

Don't ya find it frustrating when you are the only one who understands what you mean.

What do you mean? :P

• Like 4

don't you hate it when after a flu and it all (mucus) moves to your lungs, and during the day its ok but when the cool/moist night air comes along you find it hard to breathe without coughing

^^^^^^cayenne pepper, that helps get of all out. Had the same problem just a couple of weeks ago. =)

like chilli powder in a glass of water? sounds a bit gross

edit: just ate a chilli, and what do you know. good job. might have to make that a morning ritual now :)

cheers bro!

Edited by qualia

don't cha hate it when you go for a blood test and the nurse or whoever they are can't find your vain or can't get blood out of you despite you telling them which is the good one

and don't ya hate when you have a almost fear of needles and they still try three times on your arm

• Like 2