The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

The kids here are good... Lol.. Until they stick them:lol:

Blood curdling squeals of pain aye, I couldn't handle it lol...
Hope your results come back alright mate.

dchiw the credit card company puts a block on your card because you bought EGA tickets? fucking spooks always trying to ruin everyone's fun.

dchiw you get a hemorrhoid :bootyshake::ana:

dchiw you get to the self serve checkout and cant get the plastic bags open 

• Like 1

On ‎20‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 6:31 PM, Skellum said:

don't cha hate it when..

Australia Post mongrels crush your 'hard to find' tricho clone in transit.  :(

WP_20170420_13_20_22_Pro.jpg

It would have been a lot worse had the words 'fragile' or 'handle with care' been written on the parcel

• Like 2

dyjhiw you tread on a hot coal , think it's a spiderbite or firethorn (pyracantha),... scrub the burn against concrete,....

n then realize 10 minutes later what the fk it really was trying everything from bags of frozen sweetcorn to tepezcohuite 

(arbol de vida cream)

• Like 2

On 6/13/2017 at 9:03 PM, Martyh64 said:

dchiw you get to the self serve checkout and cant get the plastic bags open 

I have always had this problem too; we must have dry hands. What I've learnt to do is make sure there is always something cold/wet in my basket. Just touch a head of lettuce or a cold carton of milk, and there'll be enough moisture on your hands to stick to the bag and separate the two sides.

• Like 1

You sir are a god :worship: I never thought the torment would end, so many times I've nearly completely lost my shit because of those wretched bags

• Like 1

Don't you hate it when your spine is so fucked that you can't lie down in any position and have to sleep sitting up.

Protip#1: prop yourself up with cushions to stop from toppling over during the night.

Protip#2: dope yourself up with cough syrup & panadeine forte to stop from tearing your own spine out & throwing it in the garbage in frustration.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Anodyne said:

Don't you hate it when your spine is so fucked that you can't lie down in any position and have to sleep sitting up.

Protip#1: prop yourself up with cushions to stop from toppling over during the night.

Protip#2: dope yourself up with cough syrup & panadeine forte to stop from tearing your own spine out & throwing it in the garbage in frustration.

Me too mate, I've been in the same state for the last 12 days. Sitting in a chair is just as painful as laying down, so I pretend to sleep kneeling on pillows with my forearms resting on the bed. I'm seriously considering making something to strap myself into to sleep standing up.

My spinal chord is fucked and the signals are only partially getting through to my legs, so I can hardly walk most of the time and sometimes not at all. It took me almost half an hour to crawl to the shithouse and back the other night and by the time I got back I needed another piss.

If I had a pet in half as much pain I'd put it out of its misery.

Edited by Sallubrious

@Sallubrious, it probably wouldn't work for us, but I know a guy who just has some disc issues and he uses an inversion table:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd5B47rjHljY3fqXEWMSu

As for the rest:

When I was less mobile I set alarms throughout the night so that I could get up and start heading for the bathroom half an hour before I needed to be there. It's a pity that chamber pots have gone out of fashion.

Todays DCHIW: some arsehole shoves you just as you are stepping down from the bus so that you fall the rest of the way onto your bad (well, worse) leg. Was the motherfucking WALKING CANE not a clue as to why I might be moving slowly, dickwad? Were you really in that much of a hurry to get where you're going that you had to knock over a cripple to get there faster? He did briefly pause to ask me if I was ok when I swore when I fell, then skedaddled very quickly when he saw the look on my face. Probably for the best. Constantly carrying around 3 feet of metal pipe on buses full of shitheels... it is an awful temptation at times.

• Like 5

dyjhiw you knock over a large oxygen cylinder and it actually gets ya this time round

dont ya just hate the time pain takes to go down so you can see if it's broken or not too, thankfully not it seems so far 

Feeling for you bastards. They have me drugged enough for pain....thoughts out for ya's for some relief.

My DCHIW is trips to hospital...lol.. even when sent "first class" (ambo)....scored myself a new thing  plueral effusion on both lungs, now I am waiting for a bloke I just argued with (LOL) to stick needles in my chest and drain the fluid off the lungs.

I don't reckon I am escaping today...lol.....#fckit

• Like 2

Heart's out to you mate *sends spiritual hug* ,... gotta breathe man ,

I hope he does a good drain on the airbags fella and wishing you as speedy a back-home as poss 

how did you know I was a bastard :3 

• Like 1

oh yeah ummm ....  

dchiw you learn that the severely detrimental turd that is feminism re-brands it's self yet again pertaining to the attempted-to-be-inconspicuous deceptive infiltration of our "oh finally a decent one" dream ... disguising as friend ... 

Well it was Fckd, but wasn't as bad as I expected... Can get breath deep again.

DCHIW when you remember its time to take ya meds but can't remember if you have actually taken them already...
I don't wanna double dose like yesterday...that was special

:(

• Like 3

do your pharmacys do blister packet doses?

i've a friend who gets them here, 

each day is a big bubble blister with the daily rounds of every tablet he needs , a whole week for each pack of erm .. blisters (ew imagine if they were real blisters ya had to burst

into ya gob~)

here's a month blister packth?id=OIP.dqQU-6PMeaecyvcMAABPhwEsDB&pid

failing that you could write a marker on something that you can check ... later

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
  • Like 1

ummm, dont you hate it when you lose so much of your vision that theres no way ya can go out for supplies , crossing roads n all that jazz 

and when shroobies become more of a maintenence chore than the fun and excitement they should be

9 hours ago, waterboy 2.0 said:

DCHIW when you remember its time to take ya meds but can't remember if you have actually taken them already...

More times than I can recall. I did what the horseman said mostly: grabbed one of those 7-day pill cases in the end (actually I have two now, for morning/evening doses). But I used to just get a marker and write on the foil backing each tablet: Tues AM, Tues PM, Wed AM... blah, blah.. (I still do that for pills that are too big for the case, or need to be kept in the fridge or whatever)... Then the only struggle is keeping track of what day it is...:wink:

When I got more mobile I also made up a little pack with at least a day's worth of everything and kept it in my wallet - so if I went out in the morning without taking my meds, I would have always have a backup on me.

• Like 2

I think they be what our pharmacists call webster packs(?), tried them then went to the pill case (lol...lots of folk gave them to me when I started the self-assualt).  Recently just went through a slow run down , and got lazy preparing them out.....and was scarfing them down outta the original boxes:wink:

19 hours ago, Anodyne said:

Then the only struggle is keeping track of what day it is...:wink:

That did make me laugh, can be true for sure. Didn't even consider getting the sharpie onto the foil packs, will take that protip Ano.*nods head*. Yep taken to making a little pack as part of my "daily carry" now if rushed out the door....:)

DCHIW you get that feeling all of sudden about a bunch of plants you have neglected, and yep on inspection they cannot be resurrected because you dont have that level of necromancer skillz....lol....only a few  peres grafts on heatmats under fluoros, still makes me feel like handing in my greenthumb ticket:lol:

• Like 1

Don't cha hate it when you shake like mad but as soon as you zip up there's a leak anyway.

• Like 1

Dchiw you're on the home stretch on a Friday afternoon, then someone causes a fire by ignoring safety instructions and destroys a very expensive part. And you end up with investigations, paperwork, reports, disciplinary actions...fml

• Like 1

It's Saturday night! No need to get up early tomorrow! Perseid meteor shower!! 

...clouds.

• Like 2

It's Sunday night! No need to get up early tomorrow! Perseid meteor shower!! Cloudless skies!

...backburning.

• Like 1