The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

Don't you hate it when Obama hacks your phone? Angela Merkel does...

art-Angela-Merkel-Phone-777220981-620x34

X)

• Like 2

Dont hate it when u finally realise all cheaply made skirts and dresses must have been designed by pervy men or slutty women because they are all a good inch to two inches shorter at the back than the front... Makin you think your skirts not that short, when really you are probably indadvertedly flashin your knickers all the time. Dang, i thought i was one of the good girls :o

• Like 4

lol. Our conspiracy has been unmasked! Run!

• Like 1

designed by pervy men or slutty women

Sounds like you've been shopping at Target again. :)

post-8867-0-06496500-1383187206_thumb.jp

article-1081696-024AC759000005DC-837_468x350.jpg

article-1081696-024AC759000005DC-837_468x350.jpg

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 3

Lol no we dont have target here, atleast not in my town, but thanks for bring out what I'm guessing is a gok-pic i was wondering what all the fuss was about, now i see

Dont you hate it when a leech bites you on the bum, so nice and gently that you dont notice

then you sit down, its bursts and you look like your having a very heavy flowing man period for the rest of the day :BANGHEAD2:

^ way to soil my entire mind :puke:

• Like 1

Don't cha hate it when somebody flakes on you right when you've 'had it up to here' with flaky behaviour? Then in a rare occurrence you lose your temper and explain to them how cancelling plans you've made with someone at the last possible minute is not only poor form, but just a generally disrespectful and crappy way to treat somebody.

And then it becomes abundantly clear to you that the person in question doesn't actually have what I like to call "the considerate circuit" in their brains, as they completely fail to see how they've done something wrong. Did I miss a memo sometime in the last 10 years that went something like "Hey everyone, it's not rude to do that anymore. Flake away!" ?!?!?

zoolander-mugatu-crazy-pills.jpg

dontcha hate when you suffer chronic hay-fever which makes spring feel like a nightmare when it should be a time to celebrate ..

This guy would fit right in here. He lists many things that I hate. And it's funny too :)

May as well throw in a few of my own...

Don't cha hate it when you get a text and you feel loved for a brief second...then you open it up and it's from your phone company telling you your credit has expired?

Don't cha hate it when there's still 2 minutes left on the microwave, but you're hungry now?

Don't cha hate it when somebody practically uses all the milk, but leaves a few last dregs in the bottle just so they can say they didn't 'finish it off'?

Edited by gtarman
  • Like 1

You're surrounded by 'work' people, not by choice, but by circumstance. They feel the need to give you their opinion on life the universe and everything, for an extended amount of time, even after you've given every subtle body signal in the known human repertoire that you're not interested in anything they have to say... Yet there they are, standing in front of you, mouth moving, hazy glaze over their sleeping eyes, blurting out repetitive (dis)information they gleamed from the television last night, constantly asking for your opinion on subjects that simply should not exist, and by doing so, they spread their weeds into your mind garden...

I smile and nod because they're just doing what they know, but my soul dies a little each time...

• Like 3

^ it's the Matrix man. Can't free a mind after a certain age and all that. They're not ready for it.

Don't cha hate it when somebody answers a yes-or-no question, with an answer other than yes or no? What's wrong with these people?! :slap:

Don't cha hate it when

..Too much happens at once.

Edited by Ceres
  • Like 2

Bummer man, sounds like there's some shit things going on :(

Sorry to hear about your friend :(

Only thing I feel like I can help with is the aphids...next time you're at a nursery, grab a few chive and/or coriander plants. Even the ones from the supermarket will do the trick, and just space them around the seedlings. Aphids stay away from them because of the smell and oils they release I think. Just put a chive plant in my garden to keep away spider mites today. And a good spraying with a solution of garlic water and a little detergent in a hand mister will likely kill all the aphids that are already there without hurting the plants too much.

Wish I could help with the other things too though

Thanks Gtarman, somehow that does actually make me feel a bit better :)

Companion planting is such a wonderful art.

• Like 1

Ceres,

You are without a doubt one of the most positive people on this site so for you to make that post you really must be having an awful day or two and it sounds like for some very good reasons.

Funny( not so funny really) how often when you do get negatives in your life they all seem to arrive at the same time just compounding it all into one big miserable situation.

Very cliched I know but crap times like these make you appreciate even more when the going's good.

Very sorry about your friend.

If it's any consolation slugs and snails are nailing my cacti at the moment, bastards!

Tomorrow ALWAYS has the potential to be a better day.

• Like 3

Don't cha hate it when you can't stop yourself from eating chocolate until one of the two following conditions are met:

A. You run out of chocolate.

B. You become physically ill from eating too much chocolate.

Damn you and your smooth, rich, velvety, treacherous ways!

Edited by gtarman
  • Like 3

And don't cha hate it when you have one of those days where everything goes wrong. Like 3 separate and completely independent large parts of your day all go perfectly arse-up one after the other.

Mr. Murphy is watching over me, and laughing it seems

Dontchahateitwhen: A consortium of people come up with an international standard and deploy it all over the world, and we have to deal with it every day...

USB - Why can't the friggin' thing go in both ways!!!

• Like 2

Dontchahateitwhen: A consortium of people come up with an international standard and deploy it all over the world, and we have to deal with it every day

and then vendors completely ignore it and implement their own because they think they can extort more money out of customers #yeahlookingatyouapple #rapists

• Like 1

Don't cha hate it when you are coerced into buying expensive text books and then when the courses they are revelant for are over you think 'hey cool I'll be able to sell these and get some of my money back', but when you go to the second hand book store where they specifically told you they always buy text books at a good price, all they will offer you is $15 for a brand new, perfect condition text book which you paid $75 for only 3 months ago. Fuck that! Keep your measly $15.

Daylight robbery! Now what am I meant to do with several hundred dollars worth of text books which are now pretty much useless to me?

Also DCHIW you stand on a small piece of glass which becomes embedded in your heel, in the most awkward possible place to reach. The more you dig at it, the deeper it goes and the more it hurts. It's been three days now, and I keep trying to hack at it with a blade to open up the area, but it doesn't help that I'm a squeamish wimp who goes dizzy and sees stars when it comes to this sorta thing.

Ah man. I'll just have to get ruthless.

-_-

Edit: lol..

Don't cha hate it when you can't stop yourself from eating chocolate until one of the two following conditions are met:

A. You run out of chocolate.

B. You become physically ill from eating too much chocolate.

Damn you and your smooth, rich, velvety, treacherous ways!

Fuck man I made a chocolate self saucing pudding last night. Bad decision! I suffered the second condition and still feel sick today from chocolate overload. Never again.

Edited by Ceres

dont ya hate it when you end up with two cactus spines about half a centimeter deep touching the bone just below your kneecap

DCHIW: You get up an hour early to water and fert all your beautiful plants ready for a nice hot day and you find that 20 out of 23 baby lophs that you'd grown from seed and cared for for 2 years, have been ripped out and eaten by a bird. Then, whilst surveying the damage you notice that the beautiful lophs you purchased from PH all look like they've been savaged with a blunt fork - and one the size of a 10c piece has been completely eaten, roots and all...

Thanks for this thread - I didn't want to start a separate thread to complain, and this is a great vent thread!

• Like 1