The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

Dont cha hate it when all you want to do is have a relaxing smoke'o but all you can ever get is racey bushweed.
(oh but its natural maaaan)

Fuck I miss Melbourne sometimes.

Don't cha hate it, when you continually prove to yourself that you can do something and do it well, but your self doubt creeps in regardless. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• Like 1

Dont cha hate it when you are wondering why you can't sleep,

...then you remember that you had three strong coffees today :[

Edited by Ceres

dontcha hate it when you meet a girl and ar first your Dick is like 'yeah definitely tap that' then your brains like 'pussy don't mean nothin man chill' then your hearts like 'no but she's fuckin cute and you haven't met many like her' then your brains like 'that's true.... candles & wine maybeh?' then your dicks like 'no just tap it playah!' then your heart's like 'no, imagine those explosions in your chest as you kiss her' then your brains like 'heart, she's from another country its more fuckaround than its worth. Dick, you just think you need pussy but in reality it only clouds your judgment and you have already got tattoos over previous experiences with women.' then I kick them ALL out of my head. before one feeling returns, every time, and its that charged feeling in my chest that longs for the opposite charge to even it all out. *sings Foreigner's song 'I Wanna Know What Love Is'*

Edited by whoami
  • Like 2

yeah... I'm not gonna dwell on what I should have done or what I didn't do but yeah you're right there 100%. dont get many chances at a fling where I live xD

don't cha hate it when every second bud in the q you get has been damaged by mold...so u take it back...all friendly and nice and say "hey, when your "friends" spray water on the big bag they give you (to make it weigh more than it really does), your "friends" should have also told you that if you keep the big bag sealed and warm it's gonna be worthless in a few days"...but you told them that last year and they are still struggling with the concept of "mold"....they must teach even less basic science in school these days because this is not an isolated occurrence in my regional part of aus.

so yeah, fuck that shit! I NEED PROPER BUD IN THE MORNING YOU PIGS!!!!

Edited by Sonny Jim

what region is that roughly sonny Jim? if ya don't mind divulging?

Its because most people just dont give a shit mate.. simple as that and the closer it gets to Xmas the worse it is.

Despite what most people say or what they tell themselves, the skyrocket is far more important than loyalty, history, customer service or your health.

Around here they spray it with Cokeacola or fruit juice which makes it taste foul and crackle/pop along with the mold...

I am so disillusioned with some parts of society at the moment, Im really getting so sick of it.

My world for some kind indica....

Edited by AndyAmine.

don't cha hate it when fucking root mealy's

ugh, why does god hate me so much?

Dont cha hate it when no matter where you go, the stray cactus spines follow!!

I was just sitting on the bus and felt something stabbing me in the back, i managed to pull it through my top, heres the bugger:

post-8023-0-99715200-1378325142_thumb.jp

Although its horrible, I have become quite skilled at detecting when a cactus spine is beginning to stab me, which is helpful..

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

Try ERADICATOR its a root zone drench that has limonene or something in it along with the active to to help break down the waxy/powdery layer the little bastards use for defense.

• Like 1

Dont you hate it when the hair dresser cuts off way to much of the locks youve been cultivating for years......

Why does 1 inch always mean 3 inchs in hair dresser world.

lol and why do they recommend i come back every 6-8 weeks, if i went back that often id have no hair by the end of the year.

• Like 2

Dont cha hate it when no matter what you do, you garden just seems to be getting more and more unhealthy.....
Its like the soil here is cursed.

Try ERADICATOR its a root zone drench that has limonene or something in it along with the active to to help break down the waxy/powdery layer the little bastards use for defense.

any more infos on this? a cursory googol search delivers naught

I got results for Eradicator, but from what I can see its just a herbicide, glyphosate based so no real different to RoundUp. anyway I typed in Eradicator 450, there's shit loads of results and MSDS and product info link here for ya: http://www.imtrade.com.au/products/eradicator-450-herbicide

but as far as insecticide goes all I found was this: http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/mobile_product_info.php?products_id=2763

how can a root zone drench be glyphosate based?

that's what m saying, the product called eradicator is not a root zone drench type of fungicide or insecticide or whatever. its a non selective herbicide

however they do mention a few systemic insecticides that will work on mealys here: http://www.rv-orchidworks.com/orchidtalk/orchid-ailments-compost-pile/8540-there-systemic-pesticide-mealy-bugs.html

seems to be a few different products, maybe look into that one called Orthene: http://www.amvac-chemical.com/contactus/proddet/tabid/103/default.aspx?pid=184

other than that, White Oil would be the way to go, otherwise you're back to experimenting with more organic treatments.

Edited by whoami

Why would I suggest a herbicide?

Its lavacide made as a scarid fly spray but the local nursery has flyers for it that touts it as a cure all for soil/media based pests including mealy.

Do a search for: +Eradicator +Scarid

Ill find the flyer.

Edited by AndyAmine.

yeah i searched it, i found eradicator sciarid drench being sold at one vendor & theres other brands also of the same thing.. Eradicator sciarid drench is not a very well advertized brand it seems.. you're both right, i'm sure theres probably hundreds of different products called eradicator, is quite a generic name really for something that eradicates things hehe

don't cha hate it when silly little confusions come up when people just wanna help :)

yeah or its just new or something maybe, I'd never heard of it before so I looked it up, saw the herbicide everywhere

Edited by whoami

S'all good brothers :)
Let us unite in the search for a quick death to garden pests!

Edited by AndyAmine.

you'd think the name would be trademarked too ay. but ah well :) good stuff. learnin' learnin'

don't cha hate it when you go all the way into the city and don't even get one of the main items you went in there for :angry:

• Like 1

Don't ya hate it when the timelines on your Yahoo mail and Facebook messages both seem to think you live in America and consistently give you the wrong time even when you tell it you live in fucking Sydney?

Mind you, hopefully it will confuse the crap out of NSA software because it fucks with my head and computers are way more logical than me

Get this: message arrives on Facebook at 8.54pm local time

Message pane says 8:54pm - inline message thread says 2.51am

Yahoo message notification arrives at 3.21am

Yahoo message says message was posted at 7.51pm

Edited by whitewind