The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

Dchiw you forget what is really important.

• Like 3

... your nation cheats at the highest level.  on foreign soil and all.

dickheads...

sorry world.

Wow... me again.  I swear I have a lot of love in me!

DYHIW you realise you need to jettison luggage in order to ascend... :(

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SayN said:

Wow... me again.  I swear I have a lot of love in me!

DYHIW you realise you need to jettison luggage in order to ascend... :(

Bombs away bro.

Rise above

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Glaukus said:

Bombs away bro.

Rise above

B)

feels like I may have even transcended

Don't you just hate it when .. The house is full of the aroma of an amazing smelling cider you've got brewing  But its not quite yet ready to drink 

Edited by Ex-Cess'es
  • Like 2

DYHIW The damn possums eat near everything you try to grow, they even eat chilies and chili leaves, bloody annoying shit so i am currently in the process of building a possum proof wall

Dchiw your mega tired and kind of out of it and have little mini naps in the middle of work but theyre also super vivid mini dreams and you come out of it kind of disoriented and not actually knowing whats really happening

I really dont like insomnia/exhaustion

• Like 1

Dchiw you do your best to cover up against mosquitos at night but one half of your hand is left exposed so you wake up with 10 mozzie bytes in the space of like 5cm squared including your knuckle. 

DCHIW you move house, plant stuff in the garden then have to move again, DCHIW nosey housemates invade your privacy and go in your room when your out of town :angry:

• Like 1

DYHIW your 40yo wife after having 3 kids, listening to her constant complaints and deceptions decides shes gay and divorces you for a 26yo Philippino girl she met on Fb.  Demands you keep it a secret, then suggests your being rascist when you point out shes in it for a visa and that your exploiting someone from a 3rd world country for sex.

Say hi to your new dad/mum kids.

Edited by Humbolt
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Humbolt said:

DYHIW your 40yo wife after having 3 kids, listening to her constant complaints and deceptions decides shes gay and divorces you for a 26yo Philippino girl she met on Fb.  Demands you keep it a secret, then suggests your being rascist when you point out shes in it for a visa and that your exploiting someone from a 3rd world country for sex.

...what

53 minutes ago, Humbolt said:

Damn dude, time to get out and live your best fucking life

Wow thats pretty bad, hope she realises that a lot of people from overseas from poorer countries often just want to get with someone from australia to get a passport/visa, dont reckon itll end very well. :(

On 17/10/2018 at 1:47 PM, Caster said:

Wow thats pretty bad, hope she realises that a lot of people from overseas from poorer countries often just want to get with someone from australia to get a passport/visa, dont reckon itll end very well. :(

Dont think it will either Caster, but thats my lot so I'll just have to see it through as best i can.  The alternatives are a bit grim. Got 3 young kids and I need them as much as they need me.  

They're all words though mate, an attempt at keeping face, inside im fucked and havent a clue.

It's gonna be a bad ride for quite some time man. Nothing will make it better. Just a lot of time 'till it stops hurting. Maybe a couple years.

You will still be able to enjoy many awesome things in life. No more nagging about buying cacti :)

It's totally her loss. No more cacti for her. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Humbolt said:

Dont think it will either Caster, but thats my lot so I'll just have to see it through as best i can.  The alternatives are a bit grim. Got 3 young kids and I need them as much as they need me.  

They're all words though mate, an attempt at keeping face, inside im fucked and havent a clue.

Don't worry man, I know you'll be ok. Just do your best with what you got, thats all anyone can ask for. 

dchiw you want to go outside and play but it's raining and mum wont let you

don't you hate it when u been harassed all dream by your mom and you just want to be who you really are .... and mum won't allow it so you shoot her in the face continuously until you wake because dear mommatenor.gif

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

Don't you hate it when, you finally get around to mixing up your pesticides and start spraying, but you can't remember where all the other infested plants were, hiding around the garden. So you use up the spray and the next day you start finding all the ones you missed. :P

• Haha 1

On 16/10/2018 at 8:45 PM, Humboldt said:

Saw this blast from the past and thought id update the sitch:

After what seems to be an eternity (18 months) on Weds i finally moved into my own place. Been a rough, bizzare ride but im semi free.  In endless twists and turns she ended up growing tired of her OS affair before said girl could get a visa.  Now she feels as manipulated as i.  She moved onto another poor soul 2 days after booting miss Philippines out.. Felt sorry for her.  The ex has taken the Trump stance on truth and to her it never happened. To rub salt into the wound my dad died and she took a large chunk of my inheritance. Grrr.

Twas a cacti that showed me she has BPD (boarderline personality disorder).  Once realizing that i started to gain ground again and make sense of things.  Not to forget the other plants like acacia and friends which have been immensely helpful via there healing and insights.  Can honestly say i wouldnt have made it without them.

Still she's a dangerous liason as someone who cant feel guilt or empathy is.  But im free from exposure to the daily lies and abuse but whilst the kids are young i dont have a choice but to be consilaratory.  I play confidant mostly, keep your enemies closer type thing.  

Ironically i think I'm a much better person for it, more mature, less ego, stronger, wiser and kinder.  

Heartfelt thanks to everyone who pm'd me support at that difficult time, sincerely it helped. 

Kindness and trust.

H

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

You've earned your door, my friend!