The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

Don't Cha hate it when... You just got your pizza, you sit down to eat while watching a movie, you buy the new Star Wars movie from iTunes for twenty four fricken bux,  tap play,  and then it then tells you it will take 9 hours to download. Argh! Lol.  

• Like 1

Don't Cha hate it when your favorite variegated Astro graft dies due to an infection :(

deadgraft.png

dchiw you go to scratch your nose but instead poke yourself in the eye

how the fuck i managed that i'll never know

DCHIW

Some fuckwit dresses up as a clown and walks the streets at night with a machete.

• Like 1

DCHIW.....

you're planting a spikey arsed 2 foot pach cutting and it goes to topple over and you instinctively reach out and catch it and get the ol' pincushion hand thang, Whoo. 

• Like 1

you hear a noise at the door so you get up to let the cat in, you get halfway to the door and realize...oh that's right, no cat at the moment, shes in hospital with a snake bite.

DCHIW 

it's goddamned catastrophic fire danger again! (Stay safe everyone).

• Like 1

don't you just hate it when you find out your momz is like ,.. the head fkn vampire and there's just no fkn stake at hand 

• Like 2

dont you just hate that silly little thing called the law and not being able to have a good shootout with the local council

• Like 1

dont ya just hate it when your smoke (from the end of your reefer or ciggie or whatever it is you guys smoke ;) )

always finds it's way to your eyes/face no matter which side of you that ya fkn hold it (unless a decent enough wind) 

... its as if the body's heat rising makes a convection backdraft to draw it in .... fkn fkn fkn fknfknfknfkttyfkn fkn

dont ya just hate it when .... people! 

where's a good place to retire as a hermit and get zero folk anywhere nearby ? not fkn here thats for sure 

• Like 1

dont you just hate it when you realize all those whinging olde basterds you ignored as a kid were just showing you what the score will be in advance 

• Like 1

Dont ya hate it when 

insects eat all the seeds you were cleaning from SS bridgesii X (Scop x Tig) fruit. 

• Like 1

Don't you hate it when you get home from a massive day at work to  find some feral pirate captain cat gnawing on my buttons up on the sill outside my back window 

destructive kitties with tastes for cacti and fetishses for repeatedly shitting in all my pots :ana:

Edited by fozzking
Review

dont you just hate it when a social worker is squirming like an eel in your grip and they spill out some rubbish that you just happen to have a recording at hand which proves them a liar ... and then play it to them in front of someone judging the situation :) 

DYFHIW people cover their lawns with ugly plastic water bottles! 

I mean no-one likes dog shit but surely these are far more unsightly (and don't biodegrade).  Does it even work?

Dchiw you get home after your neighbour has had tradesmen replacing his guttering to find all your cacti they have smashed and trampled. I mean seriously I told him they could have access to my yard to get to the side of his house, but this is not cool. They destroyed a crest graft, a bridgesii "greedo" and a lumberjack x sharxx.

That's awful. 

To give ya something else to focus on...

I had to emergency graft a Sharxx Blue x TPM crest that started to get patches of black rot a few days ago.

Once they take ill send ya one. 

Edited by Change
  • Like 1