ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

Don't cha hate it when...everything.

Don't cha hate it when...everything.

Dude.

Nothing worse than the blues.

• Like 1

don't cha hate it when things are as bad as they seem

fuken dont ya hate it when ya fuken should love it? its friday happy as then a truck runs ya in the ditch .

then after work i grab a tally 4 the drive home and the fuken cunt pigs pull ya over 4 speeding?? [ 120 in a 110 zone]

annnnddddddddd gets me for 0.055 rbp!! cunt pigz!!

Don't cha hate it when...you find a plastic spider at work and decide to hide it to startle a co worker...only to have your supervisor come across it, freak out, jump on the table and proceed to tell you your behaviour is a reportable offence. lol.

***Note to self...do not try to have fun at work again !!!

• Like 8

Dont cha hate it when ... you have a shit load of trich seedlings all divided into neat little labled bundles and on transporting them to a new location the lables get mixed up.......shit :(

easy, "cactus sp."

• Like 3

Don't cha hate it when light bulbs can't just be as bright as the wattage listed anymore. Every darn one of them says "X watts, equivalent to XXX watts". While I appreciate the fact that we can save energy and be all efficient and stuff, I'm tired of being blinded!

I just want a nice, calming, 25 watt bulb, that is actually as bright as 25 watts. I could even settle for a 10 watt bulb, equivalent to 25 watts or some such thing. But nope. The lighting industry can't be sufficiently chuffed with themselves unless my reading lamp doubles as a tanning bed.

don't cha just hate it when you take a sip and everything's fine then you realise you gots to wash the dishes.Four hours later all you've managed to do is let the water and suds go cold in the sink. bleepn freakn dishes

• Like 1

I'd rather wash than dry...

Don't you hate it whan you're talking to some cocky Redneck and the first thing he asks you is how much land or how many head of cattle you have. :uzi:

don't you hate it when your biltong goes sour in the box.

now that is a serious tragedy.

When you get home from a nice weekend away to find some arsehole has decided to do some mindless vandalism to your cactus. I'd be upset enough if it was nicked but at least I would have been happy to know that it had maybe been broken for a reason, but to simply throw a brick at it to break it is all kinds of fucked up.

post-4739-518037_thumb.jpg

Man that sucks. What a shitty thing to do. On the bright side, you can now divide that bit into several logs and a tip cut, and get infinitely more cactus tha you otherwise might have gotten as it pups up a storm. The stump still in the ground might even pup as well. A blessing in disguise perhaps?

But yeah, some people are unbelievable dickbags. Bags full of dicks.

Dont cha hate it when you have allowed a relationship-norm to develop that does your freakin head in, and you have allowed this other person to behave in this particularly infuriating manner for so long, there seems to be no simple way to tell them they are driving you mental!!

I have this one friend who is morbidly obsessed with cacti. Its all he can talk about, when he comes to visit, he spends every mintue from the moment you first see him to the moment when he leaves - talking about cacti.

Talking about whats grown, what has bugs, whats putting out a flower bud, what he wants to hybridise with what, what he wants to grow quicker, what he wants to flower, what he wants to graft, what he wants to mutate, what he will take some cuttings of, what died, how big those seedlings are, what seeds he wants to buy, what seeds have germinated, how hot his greenhouse gets, how much watering there is to do, how much he wants a conservatory, how much he wants a commercial greenhouse, how his nursery will look one day... Etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc again and again and again and again, for hours and hours at a time, every time i see him. And practically half of what he tells me, he has already told me atleast five times before in earlier visits. I have very good memory. Spending time with him hurts my brain and I really dont know what to do, because i simply dislike his company now. He is a nice person underneath it all, but soo extremely obsessed with cacti it could only be classed as unhealthy and also very self-obsessed and thinks that i want to hear his rant for the umpteenth time about forcing his trichocereus garden to flower so he can hybridise the shit out of them.

Becuase i grow cacti too, he thinks i'm interested, i care, but quite frankly i really don't give a shit.

I like growing cacti, not listening to someone else talk about them for hours without letting me get a word in.

• Like 4

Hahahah that sounds like something that you're going to yell at him while grabbing him and shaking him violently.

• Like 1

Hahaha well Gtarman if it keeps up the way it has been for the last three years i may have little choice but to do just that.

I have tried being subtle, i have tried being polite, i have made jokes, i have been rude and shut him out, i have made excuses to get him to leave, i have talked to him about the natural flow of conversation and interpersonal energy exchange, and that worked for a while only because i was exceptionally clear in what i was explaining and i was careful not to insult him personally, but rather point out the disfunction which is cased in a group setting when one person does all the talking. That made a big difference for a month or two, and every one of our mutural friends thanked me personally becuase a noticeable change took place ....but old habits die hard and it always comes back to the same behaviour, maybe i will just have to be blunt and tell him there are more things in life than cacti, and if he would like to talk to me, he will have to be open to CONVERSATION!

• Like 1

So Ceres have I told you about Pach that could be montrose as I have noticed one areola is a slightly diferant shape. Its the 15th areola from the bottom or the 11th from the top. The third spine on the left the cactus's left not my left anyway it has a bend in it which is causing the areola to have a slight deformity. From extensive research I believe that it might be the start of monstrose growth a bit like one on my Mammillaria but that one is on the 254th areola on the right hand side not the cactus's right but................................................................................................................................................................................................. :lol:

Don't you hate it when a hospital administers a drug and can not notice a reaction or accept there is a reaction to the drug but I can find the problem with the first hit on google. And to make it worse continue to administer the drug, send the patient home only to be in emergency in a different hospital an hour later. :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2: The expected stay in the new hospital is twice as long as what was expected from the original stay. :(

Cheers

Got

• Like 1

Could he have the hots for you Ceres? Sounds like awkward banter to cover from spilling his feelings...

I hate it when I think it's Friday for some reason, but realise it's only Tues... not even over humpday...

• Like 1

maybe he has aspergers?

^

I have definately thought this before bot6, which is part of the reason i find it very hard to be blunt because he doesnt seem to have much control over that behaviour. Its more like an ingrained thought-system that he struggles to move outside of.

Could be IndianDreaming but he does it with everyone else too.. I think i just get the full exposure cause i actually love the plants myself.

Dont cha hate it when encroaching exams flare up your emotions and stress-levels. I felt like i was gonna cry on the bus today being so overwhelmed by it all and then this little baby caught my eye from a few metres away and gave me this look like "you'll be right girl, cheer up" and then the biggest smile in the world!! Flipped my frown upside-down.

Edited by Ceres

Don't cha hate it when rain and dark cloudy days is your favorite weather ever, and that you actually kinda hate sunshine a little bit, but then you realize that somehow you've ended up living in one of the most relentlessly and oppressively sunny locations on Earth? "Well, Self, that was a bit stupid huh." :BANGHEAD2:

It's actually quite nice except for the sun. Plants seem to like it anyway.

• Like 1

Dis is you Gtarman:

post-8023-0-90663300-1383029693_thumb.jp

(And me too except i like sun as well)

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

That is me!

I think I've just been conditioned to hate the sun..and I only really hate it in large and seemingly endless amounts. After a long time of rain and dark skies, a bit of sun is nice. I reckon you'd hate it too though if you'd had as much of it as I have over the last 10 years :P

• Like 1