The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

Oooh yeah that one isn't nice. But...

Don't cha hate it when you're riding home on a wet day and you take a corner too fast, sliding for metres along dirty concrete, upon arriving home, finding that one of your many grazes is caked in oil from your gears.

you're making your morning coffee, you checked the milk and it seems fine,

then you go to froth it and the heat is just enough to curdle it....yuuurghhkk

That's kind of like when you're making toast, and you put the Vegemite on before the butter has settled... Yuck!

Don't cha hate it when... you put a 4 liter tub of ice cream in the fridge instead of the freezer and don't realize till the morning.

Don't cha hate it when....you are happily listening to music on your Ipod ,and the next song that comes on is WAY TOO LOUD and blasts the shit out of your eardrums.

Don't cha hate it when... you keep waking up at night because you are cold, but are too lazy/cold/tired to get up and get another blanket......bloody winter.

grumble grumble

dont cha hate it when ; your kids artistic endeavors extend to the toilet walls where they like to paint with their own faeces every now and then . :huh:

you don't vote in the shit house state elections 'cos you think it's only an eight dollar fine and find out 3 months down the track it's actually $60. shit house government.

you get a set of professional photos in the mail which the postie folds in half and jams in your mailbox, so you have to organise a replacement, which they do for free, so when you go to open the envelope 4 months down the track 'cos you parents want a copy you find out they've all stuck together and you ruin them getting them apart so you have to spend $170 to get replacements.

FML

...your ex calls you and leaves a message on the mailbox to call her back because she needs to tell you something about her blood test results... :o

• Like 1

Oooh EG that's a bad one... Hope that it isn't too serious...

Don't cha hate it when you wake up to that cold dry air that hurts your sinuses just to breathe?

Don't cha hate it when you're living in a tropical climate, and it's 13oC in the middle of the day?

don't ya just luv it when you get a flat tire,

then park the vehicle out the front of ya house because it's safer to change the wheel on a flat surface, then it starts to pour with rain, you retreat inside , then when it stops raining you go back to finish the job only to find the friken council by-laws officer has slapt a $73 parking infringement notice for 'stopped vehicle on footpath'

on ya windscreen - sly fucking revenue raisers - :devil::uzi:

Jesus they'd make a KILLING in the suburbs around my place. So many cars on footpaths, I just walk on the road now, they're so annoying.

Oooh EG that's a bad one... Hope that it isn't too serious...

lol nah, was something silly like chlamydia or something like that. But that was a pretty scary situation.

You go to get a feed from the hospital cafe and on the way to the drinks fridge pass some flu ridden gimp coughing his snot filled head in your direction, then proceeds to drag his sorry ass over to a table and continue to uncontrollably cough his freaking ring out. Do that shit at home moron not at a freaking hospital. Sheesh.

• Like 2

Don't cha hate it when.. You shake the chili sauce bottle , but forget that you had already loosened the lid.

Don't cha hate it when.. You are putting gas in your car and the trigger gets stuck and you get more gas than you have money for.

Don't cha hate it when... You have posted the most 'don't cha hate its'.

Edited by Amazonian

dontcha hate it when you buy a saw for $30 (i had to get the more expensive one, it had a kinda switch blade :P ) and as you using it to cut off a burl for pipe building, the blade snaps in half before you finish. >:(

fyi the trees i was cutting were dead trees ;)

amazonian: the world just against you! That sauce bottle thing is just pure evil! Go pour bleach down the sink or something to get back at it!

Edited by ubza_1234

Don't cha hate it when.. You shake the chili sauce bottle , but forget that you had already loosened the lid.

Don't cha hate it when.. You are putting gas in your car and the trigger gets stuck and you get more gas than you have money for.

:)

who's counting

:P

Edited by etherealdrifter

Don't cha hate it when ya get a cash bonus and realise its all gotta go on overdue bills :huh:

and definitely Don't cha hate it when ya get some kind of lurgy that makes you sick at the same time as feelin sick from stress and you jus wanna throw up every minute of the day :(

you take up running again but the old shoes you have the innersoles are a little bung so the only thing you end up doing is creating a blister the size of 2 20 cent pieces and so it's cold now but you can't put on your socks because there's pus gushing out of it and you know it has to dry up or else you wont be able to walk on it at all instead of just barely so now your foots mostly numb from cold except for the throbbing burn of an oversized blister.

fml

and definitely Don't cha hate it when ya get some kind of lurgy that makes you sick at the same time as feelin sick from stress and you jus wanna throw up every minute of the day :(

do...and don't cha hate it when you feeling nauseous for no reason but you go into uni any way cos you have work to do so you go into the toilets and the fucking things sprayed with shit like someone didn't sit down they just pointed their arse in the general direction and hoped for the best forcing you to run out of the toilet before you actually do throw up...

Yes dammit. Story time. I go through so much chilli sauce, so we often make our own at home, and it's always super-hot. About two years ago I made a sauce that was 80% orange habanero's, with seeds, and one day my partner shook up a bottle with the lid not screwed down. I happened to get a full teaspoon's worth flung directly in my open left eye. I love my spices, but shit this was not fun. In the three hours or so until it subsided (slightly, it was burning for days) I seriously thought I was going to lost sight in that eye.

On the topic of condiment mishaps...

Don't cha hate it when you are making something to eat and you think maybe some lime would be nice in it. All you have is bottled lime juice, but you can't quite picture whether the flavour will go with what your making, so you smell your dish and then smell the lime juice to try to picture them together. You squeeze the lime juice bottle to expel some of the lime smelling air so you can get a good whiff of it and end up squirting it straight up your nose while inhaling deeply :blush:

I thought i was going to get through the day without a 'Don't cha hate it'.....

Don't cha hate it when ..The mail man tries to STUFF your subscription magazine in the letter box, and then it gets rained on.

Don't cha hate it when... You hide something in such a good spot that you cant find it.

Don't cha hate it when... your partner offers you sexual favours so they get their way on something, and then complains about having to follow through with their end of the deal, as though you were the one that brought sex into the issue?

dontcha hate it when its too cold to get out and turn the ducted heating on :S