The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

Don't cha hate it when you start nodding off on the couch, so you make the effort to get up and go to bed... only to lay there wide awake for half an hour.

dgdf

Edited by Teljkon

dontcha hate it when you turn on the shower but forget to turn the shower head away from you and you get blasted with cold water?

haha sucked in :P

Don't cha hate it when.... You must have slept with your head half cocked , and you wake up with a stiff neck.

Don't cha hate it when.... You are looking forward to left over Pizza for breakfast, only to find that someone else has beaten you to it.

• Like 1

when people stop half way through a bj. wtf?????? :ana:

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

^ that must have been inspired by three words i used in one sentance.... cocked, stiff and neck! :lol: ( you guys are a bad influence on me... i gotta get outa here)

• Like 2

dont cha hate it ...when you're scraping out chilli seeds to save for growing with your fingernails , forget to wash your hands and then scratch downstairs?? YEEEOOWEE!!!

• Like 2

I did that last time Blowng. The weirdest thing I've done to get rid of the heat... Rubbing salt on with milk.....

• Like 1

ive done the same with bih jolokias. milk certainly takes the heat away.

so i should put my genitals in a bowl of milk?? Lol but yeah i agree milk or yoghurt for oral burning works a treat, i seem to do it quite often . Im always collecting seed from chillies and eat them every day. Got some in my eye this morning only hurt when i tried to open it, cry,cry

havent heard of rubbing salt on before

I got a cup of milk and the salt shaker and got in the shower. I don't know if the salt did much but I believe it helped.

sdfsdf

Edited by Teljkon
  • Like 2

Don't cha hate it when

you happen across an old but nice young photo of yourself only to realise how dramatically you've aged since you hit 30 :(

• Like 1

Don't cha hate it when your on a mobile phone and you can't see any of synchro's youtube clip links. All you see is a blank post. :(

:slap:

Yes thankyou, now we can all share the amusing public humiliation! :lol:

Dont ya hate it when you are walking along listen to music thru ya headphones, lookin thru tha song list and you realise you cant feel ya fone in ya pocket, You begin to get frantic, searching ya pockets to realise you dont have ya fone and must have lost it. You then turn around to head to the last place you were at and then realise you are listening to music thru ya fone....... what a fuckhead.

• Like 2

when you see a person press the crossing button for pedestrians at the lights with absolutely no intent of using it, as soon as they see a break in the traffic they just walk across anyway with no intention of waiting to use the button they pressed thus holding up traffic for many extra minutes.

the AFL make stupid names for plain simple things...............like the new supersub, as far as i can see its just a substitute, i have no idea what makes the sub so super when compared to other sports who use a sub. AFL chill out man its just a sub.......not a super duper sub.

...Network 10 cut to an advert right after a movie has finished.

Not only does it screw up the music in the credits, but it screws up the feeling the movie left you with as well!

lol pd true hey

Edited by ubza_1234

you're riding home on a dark street and you run full speed over a pothole sending your balls into the roof of your mouth :wacko: