The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

Dont cha hate it when you're browsing forums while eating dinner and unexpectedly read about men getting busted masturbating inappropriately

:unsure:

• Like 4

Sorry, Meeka. :blush:

...when an experiment takes you days.. and doesn't work. And you *still* have to write up the lab notes.

• Like 1

I hate it when you try and be nice ( or more accurately ' not nasty' ) and your mother in law thinks your being a prick...

I didn't mean to say she didn't have any more than 20 years to live!

:innocent_n:

watertrade, thats not being a prick, that just you not thinking lol no offence :P

watertrade, thats not being a prick, that just you not thinking lol no offence :P

dont cha hate it ...when youre driving long distance and cant be farked stoppin for a piss so you piss in the empty water bottle while driving ...only to later have a generous swig of your own piss mistaking it for water whilst really thirsty lol, god damn short term memory :BANGHEAD2:

• Like 3

LOL ^ ^ ^ :puke: My niece puts ciggy buts in a bottle of water in her car. That would be just as tasty ,hey blowng.

Dont cha hate it when ....your computer keeps crashing...#*^~+

dont cha hate it ...when youre driving long distance and cant be farked stoppin for a piss so you piss in the empty water bottle while driving ...only to later have a generous swig of your own piss mistaking it for water whilst really thirsty lol, god damn short term memory

:lol:!!

dontycha hate it when you get up all dozy in the morning go for a shit, only to find piss on the toilet bowl....

dontycha hate - mum,mum,mum,mum,mum,mum,mum,mum,pam,pam,pam......WHAT scottie....:|

dontycha hate it when your kids pull keys off your laptop $%$F%....

post-8557-0-32954900-1301063130_thumb.jp

post-8557-0-32954900-1301063130_thumb.jpg

post-8557-0-32954900-1301063130_thumb.jpg

Edited by gogogadget

gogogadget is that utorrent I see? And what's Zebra Crossing 20.. ?

Dontcha hate it when people think you have a hidden agenda when you're simply curious?

Dontcha hate it when the weekend zips by and you're back to Monday too soon?

Dont cha hate it when.... You are brushing your teeth in the shower and you drop your tooth brush and it lands near the plug hole. When you pick it up it has a curly hair on it.:o

• Like 1

don't you just hate it when....u passout on the couch ...then wake up l8tr feeling questionable...don't make it to the porcelain ....vom on your German Shepard that's been blissfully sleeping on you.....and then she jumps up and shakes it all over the shop

:puke:

• Like 2

Don't cha hate it when you're just trying to make real friends with people and you end up acting all insecure and stupid and make a massive idiot of yourself :P

• Like 1

:blush: oops did i say that in public ^ (thread killer :P )

Don't cha hate it when your next door neighbours are having a massive party with hell loud music and flashing party lights and its only 4 metres from your bedroom window :(

On 02/04/2011 at 8:49 AM, meeka said:

:blush: oops did i say that in public ^ (thread killer :P )

Don't cha hate it when your next door neighbours are having a massive party with hell loud music and flashing party lights and its only 4 metres from your bedroom window :(

sdfsdfs

Edited by Teljkon

dont cha hate it when your life has just started to sort out in a new town after struggling to get a job, a home, making new friends, buying a nice smoke, survival!and after getting all of them finally and paying bond and tickets for a cool gig (tonite :)) your arrogant boss (which you always doubted hes soul) calls ya and tells ya he cant give u anymore shifts, but wants you whenever he needs you, although you not "qualified enough". cunt, im so upset, and not because of his opinion of me cos i know im good in what i do, but because he promised something he could never really give me.

dont cha hate it when people cant keep up with promises

chirimoya, i got one for ya..

dont cha hate it when you've been doing pest control for 3 months with a company without a licence (illegal, but i didnt know that at the time) and this job seems to have real oportunities and your real happy about it till your boss txt you that there's not enough work for you to work the next day. you think, i'm 19 years old, and i'm on casual, i can deal with that. the next day you get the same txt. the next day you get it... for 2 weeks. you get annoyed you have not had work for 2 weeks because you now have no money for 2 weeks so you txt your boss saying, it's been real rough on me not working for 2 weeks, could i please have one day, thats $100 and should keep me on my feet. your boss doesnt respond. you rock up to work the next day and your boss sits behind his computer and says what are you doing here? you say, i'm here to work. he says dont expect to talk to me like that and expect a job. so your fired for that.

later you find another job in pest control that pays better and is a bit more lay back. (so you think) you work with someone in training (illeagally again without a licence) for a month and all seems great. they give you a work car to take home. they decide to send you out on your own for the first time ever, even with the other company. they send you off to do a termite job. (something you are most definitely NOT qualified to do and only have a rough idea of what your doing) you meet the client have a talk about what your going to do before you start. right when your about to start the job the client states he does not believe you have the skills or knowledge to do the job so he does not want the job done. you call the boss up and tell him what happened. he says that was the only job for today so you may as well come into the office. you go to the office and he fires you because your too young when he was the one who employed you in the first time. you have to leave the car there too so you stand out the front of the store, in the drissle and rain waiting for your mum to pick you up, who lives 40mins away. workin full time in pest controll now with another mob and life is great now ;)

on a lighter note, dont cha hate it when your sittin on the toilet and you get an all mighty splash back? :ana:

Don't cha hate it when you get urinated on whilst passed in at a party, then your top front teeth punched out for standing up for your self.. $1500 - $4000 per tooth.. (fractured roots).. fml!

on a lighter note, dont cha hate it when your sittin on the toilet and you get an all mighty splash back?

haha this cheered me up a bit!

Edited by fydesvindico

Don't cha hate it when you wrap yourself up in your quilt, get all snug and warm, and then realize that you still feel cold and alone. That there should be an arm across your torso, a pressure against your back (or front)?

Also Don't cha hate it when you can't find this thread to post a "Don't cha hate it when"?