The Corroboree
Slybacon

The Great Global Cooling/Warming Thread

pretty cool too

and this is too sick......... even EVIL if you ask me

Damn I missed all the fun.

Yeah keep it civil Dolos, there's just no point in being abusive. It doesn't help the debate.

Edited by Halcyon Daze

Listen Dolos, i am trying very hard to overlook the fact that this discussion hasnt really progressed or improved in months and has now run down to primary school standard but i will not allow personal insults here. Just in case you didnt notice because you seem pretty much uninterested in anything else beside this topic; we were just warning everyone who posted personal insults and such and if i see another post like your last one from you again, you will join the club. I´ve been really patient with this thread and gave you a place where you can regularly post your stuff but thats a line that i dont want to be crossed here. Dont make me post here again.

Just a little humour there EVIL...I guess it may be a little too Australian for you but normally we make fun of people when they are perceived to have their nose firmly planted in another's derrière...It is just so unaustralian to do so and something we normally find repugnant. I apologize if offence was taken however if it was I would be very surprised....seems to me over the duration of the thread I have received as much as I have given and have taken it in good humour. I'm just not a believer in "apocalyptic climate change" so I guess that puts me on the wrong side of the debate and hence everything I do here would be seen as being wrong.

Edited by Dolos

EG,.. insults aside you have to give Dolos 1 thing...... he is a stimmulating factor for us to gather information on this subject. ;-)

You are right there woof woof woof...that is the problem. What can be added and what has been added? Not much but sniping attacks on me! It's all out there already and it's all falling to pieces. Apocalyptic climate change? I think not and am yet to be shown that I am wrong. Just the very opposite. As far as I'm concerned it is you guys who now have to put up the proof to back your wild claims of doom and gloom. Why do you guys seem like a doom sayers cheer squad? If I show that something is not as bad as has been reported I am howled at and decried denier. Why is it that you guys don't like seeing good news stories when it relates to climate?

Stay stimulated woof woof woof and keep checking things out for yourself....Things are not as bad as some here would like you to believe.

Dolos, you've been the biggest troll in this "debate", no wonder no one shows you any respect.

Don't make me laugh buddy!

Edited by Halcyon Daze

The science continues to prove itself correct and some people refuse to accept the evidence, instead making wild claims that they cannot back up. The onus is on them to prove that CO2 isn't a greenhouse gas, that humans are not emitting massive amounts of it, and that scientists worldwide are making fraudulent claims. They should also make a convincing argument that fossil fuel reserves are infinite and that it makes sense to not just continue using them but actually increase their use. In addition, they should make a convincing argument that it would be, in the long term, cheaper to continue using these infinitely available fossil fuels than developing technology which is likely to prove much cheaper and more widely available to everyone than the old technology.

I feel sad that such an important debate so frequently degenerates in to cheap jibes and misinformation campaigns.

Dolos.

At post #617 you said that

...people who are not that worried about the effects of global warming tend to have a slightly higher level of scientific knowledge than those who are worried...

I corrected your misinterpretation at #619, pointing out that the study to which you referred actually indicated that

if you're educated but your ideology is such that you're interested in yourself more than in the truth, you'll rationalise global warming away.

You haven't admitted to your misinterpretation: instead, you've dissembled by indulging in ad hominem attack of a third party.

I freely admit that I can get hot under the collar myself, and I most certainly have done so in the past, but your contruction of a defensible case is falling to pieces if you have to resort to insults of innocent bystanders in trying to disprove the existence of something that is as certain as anything can be in scientific terms.

Stick to the facts, and see if yours trump those of the professionals. So far you've produced nothing that comes near to doing so.

• Like 1

population in many countries is the problem

planets are not meant to have so many people, the people are meant to know that if you breed like fly's then you? die like flies

once the natural equilibria is broken cause and effect will stabilise the problem, that is by flood,fire,wind, land/ocean shifts etc.. until the population is at equilibrian, its only natural for this to happen

the tectonic plates also had an equilibria, big cities, nukes, mines, dambs etc slow it for a while then it snaps back into place as pressure increases behind that location, the ocean rising ads huge pressure to landmass at the shoreline, the ice melting lifts off pressure, all the rain/flooding ads huge pressure that causes tectonic shifts deep down, you know how heavy water is

like the fukushima fallout lies they lie about everything, the co2 level is higher than they admit, hydrates frozen under pressure on the ocean floor can be released causing a runaway effect killing all life

the only way to stop illegal immigration is to send them straight back home, if they wont help their own country they wont help here either but do bring problems. An invasion is an invasion. wake up. fluoride is an active ingredient in most sedatives sold, milk makes men think like a pussy as its full of female hormones

we are made for trouble so we will survive if we act

oh yea and the U.N and e.u is going to try and micro chip you and control every aspect of your life

fear nothing but fear itself

Salome

Peter

Dolos.

At post #617 you said that

I corrected your misinterpretation at #619, pointing out that the study to which you referred actually indicated that

You haven't admitted to your misinterpretation: instead, you've dissembled by indulging in ad hominem attack of a third party.

I freely admit that I can get hot under the collar myself, and I most certainly have done so in the past, but your contruction of a defensible case is falling to pieces if you have to resort to insults of innocent bystanders in trying to disprove the existence of something that is as certain as anything can be in scientific terms.

Stick to the facts, and see if yours trump those of the professionals. So far you've produced nothing that comes near to doing so.

So surprised that you would miss the 'tongue in cheek' aspect of that particular post (thought it was bloody obvious) and you would use that one out of everything else as an example. Strange but I guess there ain't much else...

As for me sticking to the facts.....They long ago put out the facts...not me...It was a massive document called an IPCC report that spelt out the end of the world. Go back to the start of the thread...You pushed most of those facts around within your various links. It is those facts that have been proven wrong or shown to be exaggerated over and over again. I simply bring this to yours and others attention. I simply show what they said would happen and measure it against what is happening...Your reaction is to belittle me and attempt to silence me by insult and humiliation. It's not my fault they used flawed data...It is not my fault they are wrong. Do you realize Mr Wood Dragon that you have not ever once (on this thread at least) admitted that they got anything wrong...Never! How could that be? Do you still believe everything in their report 100%? No...I'm sure you don't but you will fight till the death to support it. I find that strange, particually among this community. Do you really believe all the 'professionals' support you? I guess I wouldn't be that surprised if you did.

Halcyon Daze... innocent bystander? ROFLMAO....

population in many countries is the problem

planets are not meant to have so many people, the people are meant to know that if you breed like fly's then you? die like flies

once the natural equilibria is broken cause and effect will stabilise the problem, that is by flood,fire,wind, land/ocean shifts etc.. until the population is at equilibrian, its only natural for this to happen

the tectonic plates also had an equilibria, big cities, nukes, mines, dambs etc slow it for a while then it snaps back into place as pressure increases behind that location, the ocean rising ads huge pressure to landmass at the shoreline, the ice melting lifts off pressure, all the rain/flooding ads huge pressure that causes tectonic shifts deep down, you know how heavy water is

like the fukushima fallout lies they lie about everything, the co2 level is higher than they admit, hydrates frozen under pressure on the ocean floor can be released causing a runaway effect killing all life

the only way to stop illegal immigration is to send them straight back home, if they wont help their own country they wont help here either but do bring problems. An invasion is an invasion. wake up. fluoride is an active ingredient in most sedatives sold, milk makes men think like a pussy as its full of female hormones

we are made for trouble so we will survive if we act

oh yea and the U.N and e.u is going to try and micro chip you and control every aspect of your life

fear nothing but fear itself

Salome

Peter

You'll do okay here Peter...Your tin foil hat stuff will fit right in within this subject. You will be heralded a new hero for bringing forth news that will save man kind. Doesn't matter how nuts some of it is...None of it disputes the IPCC reports so its all good...LOL

copper hats are the ONLY way to go Dolos, you know that mate, the best hats come with horse hair for the good cosmic rays for psy, like the Spartans used

yes i will change my nic to Peter the Great ;-) eh eh or Atlant

tin foil hat geezus what you think im crazy ;-)

Salome

Peter

• Like 1