The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

etherealdrifter

banning noobee vlakas

Hi Etherealdrifter, What is this thread about? Please explain because i dont know what you mean. bye Eg

ill take a stab.................banning stupid new members, vlakas translates in greek to stupid and noobee is a colloquial mixup of undefined origin.

ill take a stab.................banning stupid new members, vlakas translates in greek to stupid and noobee is a colloquial mixup of undefined origin.

Hey santiago.

life;s not a wheel made of steel.

rip

rjd

i think its pretty clear why naja came to that conclusion, so why you question being called one is a mystery

lest you be trollin'

Edit; in which case please don't spam these boards with useless (without explanation) topics, like this has proved to be.

I get a tad annoyed when i see someone bitching about banning new members on IMO the best public forum around, and then act completely disrespectful to those with the banning rights, a little confusing unless you yourself are looking to no longer be part of this community

WTF Is this is a noob being stupid and asking to be banned? I'm confused and he/she is obviously blazing.

etherealdrifter! I assume that your post is the result of you having a few gallons of christmas punch too much. But if this continues, i think about temporarily restricting your ability to post till you sobered up in order to protect you from yourself. So just go to bed and wait till the headache set´s in and then we´re fine. bye Eg

I think ethereal drifter needs a week off [he's been messy on other forums too and has been warned]. see you in the new year, but if you continue like this then it will be shortlived.

This got way out of hand.

I never intended to offend anyone in the bitches and gripes (or anywhere else for that matter).

:blush:

At the time,it just sounded different in my head.........thats all

I don't think anyone got offended - welcome back I hope we can all play nice now...