The Corroboree
ubza_1234

yopo wanted!

ya guys, i thought i'd check with you guys first before i go on a store to buy some seeds. it doesnt matter if there not viable. i had some once but didnt realy know what i'm ment to do with them so they were wasted. anyone got any yopo/Anadenanthera colubrina? thanks!

Ditto :lol:

wow, now i just want a shamans loin cloth, i think that would prob complete me

I was under the impression - mistaken? - that Yopo is predominantly 5meodmt from A. peregrina? Whereas Cebil mostly bufo is from A. colubrina?

I was under the impression - mistaken? - that Yopo is predominantly 5meodmt from A. peregrina? Whereas Cebil mostly bufo is from A. colubrina?

Thats exactly my understanding too mate!

dam.. My bad.. I got my latin names wrong.. Anyway, i'm after yopo.

Thanks guys!

Can anyone help? Thanks

It's extremely unlikely that you'll find A. peregrina here. I'm not even sure if it's in Australia.

Ask this guy.

33_yopo_hinalando.jpg

...Or this guy in the shirt.

yopo_were_gonna_die_tshirt-p235732600623686382q6v8_400.jpg

uzba, yawning man & mud.................i went for a walk to the local pub today and the man in the loin cloth invited me outside for a ciggy, he then pulled out a bowl and snorted some powdery substance that resembled garlic salt......then some guy in a grey shirt asked him for some too, he snorted some and didnt like it.....for some reason he asked me to kiss him but instead i said he was a weirdo and pulled out an artline texta and drew on his face and then wrote on his shirt as he layed down in the toilet looking at shapes. the man in the loin cloth came in the toilet and said that cebil is not yopo and i must plant these seeds instead or else i might end up like the guy with texta.....so he gave me some seeds to distribute to people to plant as they are viable.

uzba_1234 - 10 seeds

yawning man -10 seeds

mud -10 seeds

no more - no PM's please and i wont be sending out til after new years, if you want them uzba, YM, mud you know what to do.

• Like 1

Nice one, Santiago.

oh that would be wonderful! Set some plants up around my area. That soulds like a wicked idea :-D

edit: is there anything you want for them?

Edited by ubza_1234

Hot damn! Maybe I should've added in my post that I'd been looking for them for ages and that's why I thought I was sure of the difference :(

Edit: Just realised that looks like I'm fishing. No, I've been very generously offered things here and there by many wonderful SABers so it'd be greedy to ask for more.

Edited by FancyPants

You can have two of mine fancypants :lol: Merry christmas.

I'm sure the other guys wont mind sharing.

cheers

Edited by Yawning Man

no it wouldnt fancypants, i honestly dont have that many so if the other 3 are willing to reduce by 2 each (depending on how many i can scrounge from my tin) then at least i can get a minimum of 6 to you.

i would say they are roughly 8/10 viability sprout wise, im so bloody hopeless at seeds i in actual fact i germinated about 30 of them a few months back.................only one sickly one survives today, so i may as well get them out to people with better seed raising abilities than me.

i swear i do everything right for months and its all looking good and then in a 8 hour period there fucked, im a self confessed seed killer, have had some good successes here and there but in general i think i just need a good setup for perth conditions.

so thats it really all gone, you 4 above who i mentioned just pm if still wanty, merry xmas :)

No no please I honestly wasn't fishing for some :( I really appreciate both your generosity. Perhaps if I just stake a claim for the next lot of seeds whenever that happens to be? I'd be happy with that :)

i have some yopo seed, no cebil and i doubt its viable.

whoever wants it gets it, prolly enough seeds to send to a couple of people

seeds are claimed as there weren't as many as i thought.

I'm not trying to pick or anything..

but Deb-One Why do All Your Posts Have a Capital Letter Thrown In randomly its Very Intriguing, just Makes me Wonder Whether Its your Keyboard?, text settings??

just wondering

fancy pants: i'd rather share them because i am nervouse about my seedling sucess. between the four of us, we should have at least one good plant, ya? ;)

santiago, so ya, i think fancy pants should have 1 or 2 of mine, if the others are willing to share ;)

with that said, i couldnt bring myself to waste viable seeds on my own selfish endevourse. does anyone know a reliable source for yopo seeds?

santiago, perhaps you could get me in touch with your loine clothed shaman friend? :D please? pm me?

I was given a Yopo plant to grow by a trusting fellow planthead as the southern climes wasn't doing the plant justice. She is going fine up here but not the easiest tree to grow that is for sure. So all going well there should be a few seeds available in a few years time. However I will be supplying all seeds, barring my personal use, back to the original owner of the plant so they can distribute them within the ethno community.

Fingers crossed all goes well.

• Like 2

Well, I stand corrected. :)

That's great that there's actually yopo plants/seeds here! Hope everyone is successful with them all.

Ethen Its Strange I know But i Really cant farkin Help It :P It A ocd thing It Kinda Covers My Eccentric persona

Edited by The Deb-One-Amine