The Corroboree
sharxx101

Melbourne meet celebrate summer

Sweet as so the date is set :)

Melbounre meet on Sunday the 16th of January at the RBG. Enter at gate C and walk down to the Teacoma pavilion, meeting up around lunch time 12pm till sometime in the afternoon.

Bring a plant for a trade or a freebie for a newbie if you can. It will be a great day in the park, hope to see you all there

Edited by sharxx101

I was hoping this afternoon that there's be a Melbourne Meet - Celebrate Summer as I couldn't make the Spring one cos of the change dates.

I'll pop it in my diary, but with EGA eating up one Sunday in December, and work taking me away for another :BANGHEAD2: I'm not so sure my wife will go for it. Fingers crossed.

Pretty hectic time of the year when you have kids, you know, with all the concerts ,graduations, break-up parties etc... . I would prefer to catch up early January when all the stress of the silly season is over . At this stage there is nothing on my calender for the 19th but things just keep popping up that i cant get out of. We'll see what every one else is doing and i might see you guys there. Cheers.

i know its a looooong way off, but i have this secret fantasy of a melbourne meet happening around 15th or 16th of january.

why? 'cause i'll be in melbourne that weekend, and would love to catch up with some of you?

just planting a seed, cheeky i know.

Cheers, Obtuse.

Edited by obtuse

15th or 16th of Jan would be a better time for me, and (by the sounds of it) Amazonian too.

i know its a looooong way off, but i have this secret fantasy of a melbourne meet happening around 15th or 16th of january.

why? 'cause i'll be in melbourne that weekend, and would love to catch up with some of you?

I'm camping on an orchard about 90 mins from Melbourne and can make it in pretty easily if I've got notice. I'd certainly be up for a meet and am pretty sure my girlfriend would be keen to come. It is difficult to plan that far ahead given how life is directing me, rather than the other way round :)

just planting a seed, cheeky i know.

Cheers, Obtuse.

Sounds good Obtuse, I will edit the original post, how about Sunday the 16/1/11 meet? Will be a fun day in the park and hopefully a nice sunny day too :)

Edited by sharxx101

^ I'll pencil that occasion on my calendar right now..16/1/11 . And the weather WILL be perfect for us.

I swear on my life, i will be there!

yep , me in , not decided yet on what cuts i'll be bringing for trade yet but, i bwing sumfink i fink

Cheers sharxxie mate

I swear on my life, i will be there!

Will be good to see you there bud. So the date is set and I am already looking forward to it :)

Sounds good Obtuse, I will edit the original post, how about Sunday the 16/1/11 meet? Will be a fun day in the park and hopefully a nice sunny day too :)

Sweet. see yas all then.

cheers, Obtuse.

Will be bringing a heap of cuts to trade, sell and give away.

See you all there :lol:

sharxx, is there gonna be another raffle? I may have something special if so ;)

Last time I was in Melbourne I missed a street party by a day, and now this time in Melbourne I'm going to miss this by a day. :wacko:

^ You cant shuffle your dates around at all ? .

Edited by Amazonian

Now I'm worried. As a big fan of Day of the Tentacle myself, I know what kind of humour us guys have... :unsure::wink:

nonsense, it'll make you feel smarter, stronger, more agressive, like you could take on the world! ;)

Edited by ubza_1234

:unsure: Fuck, i'm gonna feel bad rocking up with nothing to trade. Most of my collection is so young.