The Corroboree
Horus

Happy Highs on 9 news tonight

Maybe there needs to be some sort of training module to operate a HHH store some of them know there stuff, most dont have a clue and theres one or two ive met who are just down right con men who'll tell you anything to make a buck they should at least have to know the modes of action /alkaloid profile/ and possible interactions of the products there selling for human consumption surely theres some sort of herbalist/natropath whatever course they could be taking.

I reckon thats a good option for sure. Maybe someone should send this idea to Ray if they know how to contact him?

I reckon that bringing justice to the plant helpers was probably the original focus that inspired the business, and perhaps this focus is being lost in the unfolding drama of western culture's de-evolution.

Here's the transcript of that 7:30 interview: http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2010/s3074530.htm

great interview. he repeatedly uses one very simple and strong argument (amongst other)

ETHAN NADELMANN: I think once you accept the reality that these drugs are here, whether we like it or not, once you accept that we have to find ways to better control them and to minimise their harms, then you begin to accept that criminalisation may not be the best way to deal with this.

we have to find ways to better control them and to minimise their harms, then you begin to accept that criminalisation may not be the best way to deal with this

Didn't a retired supreme court judge give the same argument recently

Edited by mac

great interview. he repeatedly uses one very simple and strong argument (amongst other)

ETHAN NADELMANN: I think once you accept the reality that these drugs are here, whether we like it or not, once you accept that we have to find ways to better control them and to minimise their harms, then you begin to accept that criminalisation may not be the best way to deal with this.

Agreed a great interview, awesome stuff.

Didn't a retired supreme court judge give the same argument recently

Yeah man. http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2010/s2911436.htm

It's good to see, that in a country with probably the most hardcore approach to drugs both within their own borders and internationally, there are a few rational thinkers amoungst them. I'mn sure there vested interest to keep drugs illegal though.

cheers

Edited by Yawning Man

Yeah man. http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2010/s2911436.htm

It's good to see, that in a country with probably the most hardcore approach to drugs both within their own borders and internationally, there are a few rational thinkers amoungst them. I'm sure there vested interest to keep drugs illegal though.

cheers

Ethen Nadelmann ...says that privately more and more politicians, police and health authorities know prohibition of drugs can't succeed and in fact only benefits criminals.

Everyone pushing for prohibition is either a naive puritanical imbecile that has no place in policy making decisions or is well aware of the funding of black budgets through such illegal sources propping up their whole facade of an authority with all the influence these riches can buy.

It is a mafia capitalising on the situation as a source of funding, a way to exacerbate the 'drug problem' which will require a hard line restriction of more personal freedoms and having created said problem, a convenient scapegoat of drop out druggies to blame for the chaos in the streets, which again buys more votes which allows them to make policy decisions which will create their drug problem, create the devil and create a saviour situation for them to save us again by repeating the whole process.

Apart from maybe some fundamentalist christians stuck a few centuries back, these politicians are well educated on the cause and effects of societies problems (namely how to manipulate society into needing politicians), so their self righteous act of a moral high ground and altruistic desire to save us from ourselves, is a spit in the face of decency and humanity as they pretend to offer paradise but know well these policies deliver us to hell (narco-terrorism, state-terrorism, wars etc.)

Zen hit the nail on the head. Unless we feel empowered to just call them out on their bullshit, we'll keep playing along with it and hate on the scapegoats of a problem which is wholly engineered.

Edited by The Dude
  • Like 2

How did you find it?! :)

It's what I do :)

Seriously though, I do wonder why there is no trace of this news story online.

Thanks. Actually, I meant the ch 9 story.

Some vendors do bring these things on themselves not to speak ill of HHH as a whole but ive visited at least 6 different stores (some of those stalls at festivals) and had highly varying experiences and been told completley different information on the same products the store in cairns is the most legit helpfull place ive ever visited the lady there has an extensive knoweledge and is 100% honest about her products however ive also whitnessed HHH stall vendors in mackay openly sell products to high school students this same vendor sold me octopamine tablets telling me there action was identical to BZB he was sales pitching and hyping his products as a legal extacy telling me they would "get me off guts".

I think the one disadvantage HHH has as a franchise is they may be held accountable as a whole from one or two dickheads mistakes another factor that worries me is things like this may bring unwanted attention and new restrictions on the entire entho community if they were selling a synthetic cannabinoid (wich they know would be coverd by the analogue clause) unlabelled as a herbal suppliment they deserve to go domn IMO however if it was sold as an incence not for human consumtion well thats up to the individuals discrestion really(they have been warned)

what are the herbal ingredients in this preparation if any? look what happened overseas with spice product the harmless herbal ingredients (other than the cannabinoid) were shedueld in some countries what if herbs like nymphea or leonorus were criminalised in oz?

All it would take is for a kid to have an allergic reaction to this CA-128 over schoolies it wouldnt even need to be an overdose can you imagine the witchunt if HHH was responsible for some research chemical death or somthing.

HHH states all there products are herbal and natural as far as i knew, well thats what they always told me if i ever found out id unknowingly ingested a research chem from a vendor i would find the bastard and smash him.

was this particular vendor acting alone selling this product or did Ray know about this?

OOh! yay! This makes me happy to read this! Very glad you say that we at HHH Cairns know our stuff... We do love our vocation up here.. spreading truth and knowledge! Booyah!

Thanks for the Kudos!

Jilli

HHH Cairns

Ray is a nice guy - i liked the guy and had a great conversation with him = which now days doesnt happen that often LOL. He really respected Torsten.

OOh! yay! This makes me happy to read this! Very glad you say that we at HHH Cairns know our stuff... We do love our vocation up here.. spreading truth and knowledge! Booyah!

Thanks for the Kudos!

Jilli

HHH Cairns

I meant to reply to that other comment before, but just wanted to say when I was in that particular store one night mid-week in July there was a youngish guy working who I thought needed to be brought up to scratch with a few things. He didn't seem to know what Amanita Muscaria was. Unless I'm being rediculous about it, I didn't think he knew a few other basics either, but the amanita bit is what sticks in my mind.