The Corroboree
Amazonian

Pet dogs.

Nice Bullit, he's looks good.

Here's my boy Zeke at 13 months. He has a fair bit of filling out to do but he's coming along nicely.

post-10315-0-68375300-1439704951_thumb.j

post-10315-0-79105400-1439704981_thumb.j

Getafix

post-10315-0-68375300-1439704951_thumb.jpg

post-10315-0-79105400-1439704981_thumb.jpg

post-10315-0-68375300-1439704951_thumb.jpg

post-10315-0-79105400-1439704981_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Nice Bullit, he's looks good.

Here's my boy Zeke at 13 months. He has a fair bit of filling out to do but he's coming along nicely.

attachicon.gif020.jpg

attachicon.gifZeke Aug 15.jpg

Getafix

wow, awesome dude, hes gunna be a one big pig

Edited by bullit
  • Like 2

Tyson, jack russell x foxy :)

post-5030-0-29128400-1439708163_thumb.jp

post-5030-0-29128400-1439708163_thumb.jpg

post-5030-0-29128400-1439708163_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

cool thread.

nya the naughty at about 6-7 months. amstaff x pit bull.

bloody beautiful girl. just starting to calm down a bit and show some obedience at about 9 months old. still a bloody hand full.

came home to a bare rooted N1 X Pach sitting in the sun this week... shes lucky she has such a pretty face.

post-9271-0-39122700-1440135844_thumb.jp

post-9271-0-39122700-1440135844_thumb.jpg

post-9271-0-39122700-1440135844_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Nice dog mate

The dog I'm using as my avatar atm is olive, she is my pup going on 5 yeras now.

I love her.

I will do her and this thread the justice it deserves by posting some decent pics and info today. :)

Edited by olive
  • Like 3

:blush:She's beautiful Olive. If she happened to be male I would have named her Major Tom.

Edited by mr b.caapi
  • Like 2

"So we reckon we forgive you now"...lol

DSCN0258_zpsremhnwqh.jpg

"only 'cause you can kinda toss the ball like a sissy now".

DSCN0270_zpsgughfx3m.jpg

The dynamic duo...Sam and daughter, Ruby.

• Like 6

N this is Olive, outa all the dogs I've cared for she is my fave by far and the most intelligent.

6yrs old and she still can learn.

i always get pups that are mixed breeds and have no homes or have been abandoned as these guys make the best friends, they love you forever for giving them a chance, a chance at being a happy dog that is loved and respected n treated like a beautiful animal should be.

the dog i cared for before Olive was Leo, he died of cancar 2 months before Olive came along, Leo was 11 and a stray i bought home, he was a great mate, i'll never forget you Leo.

the neighbours (WA) were going to shoot Olive as she was no good as a sheep dog, she was starving and had been burnt by cigarettes on her nose. I paid them $50 for her so the fucking pigs could go and get another carton of beer., very lucky i was out the back at the time as they were very close to pulling the trigger, they were just giving here one more hiding before shooting her.

PyRUOcDm.jpgnm7hG7Tm.jpgpI0FyeCm.jpgDNouUIAm.jpg1DkEfa2m.jpguq5Gk0gm.jpg

Olive is my best friend, she comes most places with me as she doesn't like being left alone.

Shed rather spend all day waiting in the car than all day at home, either way she gets snakkie for being such a smoochy pooch.

She goes off her nut when we go through a fast food drive though as she loves them chippies big time.

we cool them on the dash if they are too hot as hot chips are too hot :)

anyways i love you Olive and i thank you for the unconditional love you give back to me.

though she has various beds around the house she chooses to sleep at the end of bed at my feet.

before we say our goodnights we cuddle for a while reconfirming our bond as we are a 'pack'

Olive, me and the cats, we are all a 'pack' of very happy animals :)

Edited by olive
  • Like 10

A couple more pics of the very affectionate Mr Zeke.

post-10315-0-27635100-1443664072_thumb.j

post-10315-0-99809700-1443664079_thumb.j

post-10315-0-13984100-1443664088_thumb.j

post-10315-0-27635100-1443664072_thumb.jpg

post-10315-0-99809700-1443664079_thumb.jpg

post-10315-0-13984100-1443664088_thumb.jpg

post-10315-0-27635100-1443664072_thumb.jpg

post-10315-0-99809700-1443664079_thumb.jpg

post-10315-0-13984100-1443664088_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

:blush:She's beautiful Olive. If she happened to be male I would have named her Major Tom.

"Ziggy" fits a guy or girl..... ;)

• Like 2

Ha, how gorgeous!

Amber is stunning if you ask me but Ive always found beauty in the different & unusual. biggrin.gif

Andy... hmmm. :P

Oh wow, SO many gorgeous doggies - so many posts to go through at the moment, definitely coming back to look through more. Just you guys wait until I post pics of my baby (ok I have two but my favourite - and I know, shouldn't play favourites tsk tsk) - Most. Gorgeous. Dog. Ever.
I just don't have the patience to pick out my fave picture and figure out how to upload (seriously embarrassing, member since 2001 and still a techo bimbo when it comes to pic uploads on the forums.) :blush:
Fantastic idea for a thread gorgeous Amz. Haha - thinking of starting one on art glass marbles (yes WTF I hear you ask) - you will see, the best for trippers. :lol:

- and I know, shouldn't play favourites tsk tsk) -

I know what you are saying gem. I love both my dogs, but there's something about my Jack Russel, Buddy, i dunno, he and i have a special bond for sure. It worries me how attached i am to him, because if any thing ever happened to him, i dont think i could cope. Hes the smartest dog I've ever encountered hey. We started having code words for things like 'walk' 'laser' 'bone' 'car' , but he soon learned those, so we started spelling them, but he learned those too, lol. If i am about to share some food with him, and hes not sure he will like it (going by the smell), he signals he wants me to put the morsel of food on the floor instead of in his mouth. He looks down at the ground, like nods a few times , looking at me and then the ground. Hes a little shit though, and he'll growl at me if i am annoying him. Hes got issues thats for sure, but his pluses out weigh the minuses.

Takoda the border collie is so loyal, such a good girl (well, a bit naughty, lol), but shes a dumb dumb, lol. (yes i know....border collies are meant to be the smartest dogs). She has a bit of a bladder problem at the moment and wees while shes asleep. Shes off to the vet this arvo, so i hope its easily treatable. Some one at work was telling me her border collie leaked wee and ended up being diabetic. eeeeek.

post-7430-0-24876800-1444276357_thumb.jp post-7430-0-99982300-1444276377_thumb.jp

buddy.jpg

buddy takoda.JPG

buddy.jpg

buddy takoda.JPG

• Like 3

cool to see every ones pooches.

bloody good job olive, glad you're giving her the life she deserves.

this little girl cracks me up daily.... here she is having a wee snooze in her favorite chair

post-9271-0-64037200-1444281642_thumb.jp

post-9271-0-64037200-1444281642_thumb.jpg

post-9271-0-64037200-1444281642_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2meke
  • Like 3

man just as im about to get in to bed last night, Trevor my wonderful blue heeler decided to go chase something in the back yard and cut his lip/mouth (or put his fang into maby?).

he's fine but such a cheeky fucker, even with me and my partner pinning him down, the wriggly little fuckers alll like "nah im better at this game then you" and no chance of the vet even remotely looking at it. dogs will be dogs!

IMG_6185.JPG 

Meet Freya! My gorgeous little girl only 4 weeks old as yet so still with mum and the sibs. Mum is my parent's dog who got out during a storm on heat - they were always going to let her have one litter then desex because they knew they would have takers for the pups, mum being such a good stumpy tail. This little girl is one of the ones I saw being born from litter of 8 (lost one pre-birth), and I instantly just knew she was the one. Ideally we all would've preferred if mum hadn't had her pregnancy yet with being so busy, but it is what it is. Freya's absolutely the pick to me, pretty quiet (mum being stumpy hardly ever barks), but perky and alert, happy waggy stump tail, big smile, recognises my voice/smell/wheelchair already, has no problems being picked up and held, loves chest scritches! Just gorgeous. I got her a little harness to get used to but she's too chubbs for it and fell asleep with it half done around her lol.

Biggest issue I think I'm going to have is with the cats - my black Peanut hates dogs after being chased by a big bluey. So I'll be desensitising Freya to short car trips down home to acclimatise the cats while she's still very young. She'll be desexed when old enough (as I do all my pets), and I'll be training her carefully. I grew up with cattle dogs and love them to pieces, even trained one of our newborn pups when I was 15 (beautiful Tia who ran off in a storm after she was given to an uncle). I haven't had a dog since my hairless crested Amber passed away 3 years ago, and she was a completely different dog, so I'm hoping I don't screw up - cattle dogs are unforgiving with training and exercise. Partner will have walkies duties when he moves up here until I find a second hand cripple bike to ride around (fuck those things are expensive!).

Nervous but very excited! Can't wait to take her to the beach and bush (and horse riding) which is why I'm getting her used to a harness. 

IMG_6185.thumb.JPG.1e403295f468041845908c22ef3c8800.JPG

IMG_6185.thumb.JPG.1e403295f468041845908c22ef3c8800.JPG

• Like 9

How EXCITING  Fancy Pants. :) .  I look forward to seeing more pup pics and hearing about the antics that go with pups. 

Edited by Amazonian
  • Like 1

Look at that cheeky face!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FancyPants said:

Look at that cheeky face!!

Buddy , the Jack Russell,  is both a devil and an angel. Lol. 

How is your dog going fancy pants? Oh, and by the way, happy birthday  :) 

• Like 1

On 05/03/2018 at 10:30 PM, Amazonian said:

Buddy , the Jack Russell,  is both a devil and an angel. Lol. 

How is your dog going fancy pants? Oh, and by the way, happy birthday  :) 

Thanks Amz! :D Had a wonderful day chilling at home with my partner and Loooocyyy :)

Freya is all grown up now. And we’ve moved back to Sydney so she’s away from all her pupper friends and family (and my niece and nephew) so she’s pretty lonely which is sad. Our cats aren’t fond of her because she’s too boisterous. But we rescued a kitten from a highway a few weeks ago (his bottom lip was torn off the jaw, awful!) and fixed kitty up - so Freya was having an absolute blast playing with kitty. Then we had to give kitty to my friend (his forever home) and Freya was sad again :( 

She’s been a bit naughty because in Coffs I was able to take her for drives or put her in the car to go for a walk along the breakwall at the harbour. But since being back in Sydney I don’t have a car anymore (paying for lawyers) and the streets here are way too steep for me to walk her. My partner is too exhausted from work and his health issues to walk her, and there’s no way we can afford a walker :( I feel so bad for her. We can’t leave her outside in the yard because 1. She destroys the plants occasionally and 2. She howls because she wants to be inside with us 99% of the time. When we’re outside in the garden we always take her out, but it’s not the same as a walk.

She’s still a gorgeous girl, and I’m sure she’d be a lot less naughty and disobedient (when she chooses to be) if she got a lot more exercise.

• Like 1

Aw, fancy pants. I wish things were easier for you guys. Bloody lawyers still fleecing you huh?! If it's still about dodgy builders......that's been going on forever?! . I wish yous all the best with what ever it is that life has thrown you. 

Your Freya is a nice looking dog :) . Don't feel so bad about not getting Her out and about much, my sister has a Geman Sheperd that is now 13 and has only been out for a walk a few times. He's giant and my sister can't control him as she has  disabilities. But he has had the best life, lots of love, good food, plays with the cat, sleeps on the bed...gets treated like her child, lol. 

You know....you could always get a playmate for Freya , a smaller dog. I'd recommend a ferret instead  as they play well with dogs ( from my experience) , but geez they stink,  and are messy, funny as heck though.