The Corroboree
Jamison Schuetz

'san pedro' for sale

Hello, I have a 5" tall and 3" thick san pedro cactus I need to sell. I am asking $7.00 for the cactus. I live in Oregon in USA. I will accept cash, check, or money order. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

Jamison

[email protected]

Australian members please note that it is illegal to import cacti into Australia without the correct paper work which AFAIK costs hundreds of dollars.

Has anyone here ever actualy bought anything from this JS character?

If so please PM me.

This is sort of beyond a joke now. This guy doesn't contribute anything apart from spam for his own wares. Surely spamming gets a banning?

then you might need to rectify the forum rules to state that trading posts are only allowed from australian locality members, what if on the small chance other american members want to buy something off JS.

its not as if this forum is totally dedicated to australians these days, evil genius a mod is in germany right.

its obviously just the new australian (or other) members which might not know the proper extent of the law.

and to js himself i do recall seeing at least one post which was areal comment and not so called spam

Sorry I didn't know cactus was illegal to import in Australia, I guess I will add a disclaimer for that from now on.

Jamison

I personally dislike the low percentage of regular posts in relation to his offers but at least he´s trying. It´s not against the rules to sell ethnobotanical stuff here so he wont be banned for that. But make sure to add disclaimers to all posts where it is necessary, jamison. And also make sure not to cross post or to spam the trade forum with something like 20 diffrent posts of which each one contains one single item. As long as you keep it at an adequate level that can be overread by people who arent interested, im fine with you offering your items here. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius