The Corroboree
AndyAmine.

Anyone want to play some Halo-Reach firefight?

Anyone want to play some Halo-Reach firefight?

Pretty sweet campaign so far and Im not usually much of a fan of the Halo games, just finished the first flying/dogfight sceen, "Locked on target"... :)

Edited by AndyAmine.

yeah definitely! my xbox live name is akelu feel free to send me an invite maybe tonight or whenver im on :)

Cool. Ill add you.

Also spoke to a couple of other members who Im trying to get online for some Co-Op & Firefight (Death match etc probably isn't the best choice for newer players)

Looking to get someone/s to do the campaign on Legendary with me, you got the skillz?

Just finished the campaign on heroic and was pretty happy with the game, felt like a good 10-12hrs to me but I played it on my 24" display because I havent got a big TV at the moment so wasnt able to get all that immersed

That said, man playing FPS games on a screen with a 2ms response time is like a new world opening up. Im not as shit as I thought I was, after asking around most of the people with good twitch skills are also playing on low ms displays (ontop of being good).

I'd be up for the heroic challenge :) Completed all the other Halo's on Legendary but I haven't played in a while so I'll need to brush up. Couple of obstacles in the way at the moment like no internet connection but their almost resolved so I'll PM when all's good to go.

Edited by Harry

i wouldnt be able to play legendary atm but i would be keen for some firefight whenever :)

nearly finished it on heroic

Yeah halo legenary is pretty hard. You spend most of the time running through ares's as you see an elite or avehicle of some sort. Then you abuse teh checkpoint system by going back to the checkpoint after killing a few elites in a room and then go back and checkpoint incase you die.

I am an Achievment whore so i try adn get every one available :P Fallout : New Vegas's achievments look alright so far except for HARDCORE monde. That i won't have the patience to play :P

Oh and if you are thinking of getting medal of honour, and plya MW2 alot you will hate thi after anr hr or so online. You get spawn killed from on eside to the map to the other. Its REALLY frustrating. What makes it worse is that there is no kill cam so you have NO idea that guy was.

*rant over*

Traded in Halo Reach and a few other games to get MoH yesterday and I must say Im quite disapointed because it looked sweet as fuck on the trailers.

Oh well, itll go back tomorrow for credit because there are a ton of good games comming out next month. come ooooooon Black Ops!

Yeah i know hey! MoH seemed alright at first but once you got into the MP side of things it was really shallow. It was trying to be Cod and BF2 mixed into one. As soon as you spawn you are killed by a sniper camping from the other side of the map. The killstreaks are stupid and the maps are so tiny. Returned it 3 days later and also waiting for black ops.

Check out the new video on Inside Xbox it shows you some more changes i never knew about. Things like when you call in a pavelow you have to choose where it hovers now, like a harrier. Also you actually man the chopper gunners minigun so i assume you can get shot out of the gunners seat now? Oh also, you know when you are playing a team game and somebody says "i got shot by this guy next to the slightly dirtier building up there?" it makes no sense when you try and explain to team mates where he was in the heat of battle :P So now each map is divided into quadrants such as D1 D2 D3 D4. So now you say "i found the camper he is in D3". Done.

Can't wait :(