The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
The Deb-One-Amine

I.O.U

I know A few People will be Cracking The Shits soon enough as i havent been able to send em there Items but i will get around to it... i have a list so far...i owe incog, vual, geezer anybody else i forgot please tell me ..as for you Three Ill send you guys something to pay you back for the lose..cashish is gonna have to do my house mate robbed me of my ethno supplies...dead beats GRRRRR..sorry again ill fix you up

that's rough, my housemates generally assist. Anyways I owe vual also, so just acknowledging that here, I am waiting for something special to be ready. Also I have a feeling I might owe others, if this is the case (not the peres ppl's) then please contact me. Ill remeber so dont bring up a false owing, but you can try if you want :)

Oh also, vual if you want my SP, it's yours. But I do have something I think is better coming.

Also people, fuck, a few viridis leaves for an SP come-on!

Edited by ref1ect1ons

Sorry Bumpity Bump Im not gonna Be Abused By Fuck heads... Vual msg Me please also incog and geezer please Msg Me i need Your addys Again Or a Bank Account i Can Wire The seeds Worth in cash to You Guys...

dude to be honest im not expecting things so chill. everyone i owe should have all their items yesterday.

i think this is a good time to say that we as traders should get our shit together (not u specifically vual i defnately fall into this category) if u want to trade, dont do it unless u have the time, items and purpose to send ur end of the bargain promptly. hence why i am not trading until lifes demands quieten down for me. that and trying to get a website up to sell my cacti from. If anyone can help please pm me!

As I said in my PM mate all good from me don't need anything from ya......see ya next trade.

and Incognito just making sure you got my addie for our trade??? and also I found a programme called Swish max 3 not to hard to use for web design FYI.

All the best

G

hmm i dunno whether u did ornot?

i may as well use this opportunity to say that if i owe anyone any trades to let me know!

Hey Incognito

Can you please contact me .....or if you know Incognito give her a bump for us

All the best

G