The Corroboree
kindness

pereskiopsis

Hey,

I got a bunch of peres that are just dying in my garden. I can't see myself doing any pere's grafting anytime soon - and really if I do a few plants can be made into bloomin' heaps... so I'm giving away a bunch. They will need some tender loving care to be brought back to liveliness. As you may, (or may not) know it is generally best to grow these puppies in the environment where they will end up living as a grafted specimen i.e if you are growing them under lights, bring em back to life under lights, if by a window then by a window etc.

I am going to put the proviso on the give away that whoever wants one has to perform an act of kindness to / for someone and that someone isn't allowed to know they did.

You then have to post your story here :lol: oh and I guess I wouldn't mind if you paid for postage to - maybe the first act of kindness could be paying for someone elses peres...

peace funky people.

I will post some pictures of the poor fellas later in the day.

NOW REMEMBER I DID SAY THEY NEEDED SAVING! AHHHH frost and lack of care - save us... we need your help!

post-3725-128163491446_thumb.jpg

post-3725-12816349752_thumb.jpg

post-3725-12816350055_thumb.jpg

Edited by meanies

small flaw in my plan to take over the world with kindness and love...

If a member does happen to do a nice deed for someone on this site they clearly cannot post what it was otherwise the person would know who it was... know what i mean, (i think that made sense :blink: ) I can't think of a way around this ATM so in leu of a good idea I say that that person just gets extra peres and whatever else I have laying around, (that was for you incog :P )

oh and due to one members kindness the next two postages are taken care of :) jump on it anyone who's new to grafting and needs peres!!

one free postage donation still available and waiting for the first post of a random act of kindness.

Just do something nice for someone without them knowing :) examples off the top of my tired head:

1. post a letter to someone picked at random from the phone book with a scratchie in it or some money or something?

2. instead of getting road rage at some p plater... smile and send them wishes of safety and love? (to hippy for ya?)

3. put a bunch of flowers you picked on someone you work with's desk without them knowing it was you.

4. send an old boyfriend / girlfriend a birthday present without saying who it was from

5. collude with someone here in the free seed / trade thread and bump up whatever was offered without telling the reciever ;p

6. spend some time in a dementia ward and be nice to the older folk there? <-- I dunno if thats pc enough or if it works.. hmm

peace

Being nice to people counts? I'm sending out mad positive vibes everyday. I'm good for peres though.

yeah i think being nice to people does count. Just been noticing it a bit lately - somehow I had forgotten to look for opportunities to be kind to others without looking for something in return... maybe I got caught up in the rat race?

Just to be clear there are plenty left if anybody wants them?

Go positive vibes, go - open them hearts up and feel the love.

Noticed a couple of weeks ago that our new neighbors around the corner have a small collection of cacti under their veranda, so in the cover of night went and added a couple extra plants for them to enjoy

• Like 2

hehehe imagine what they would have thought in the morning interbeing. top work man :) - plants coming your way tomorrow dude

@ reflections... yeah, they used to as well before I stopped caring for them and they copped a year of full sun and a harsh winter. They will come good with some care and love though.

peace

hehehe imagine what they would have thought in the morning interbeing. top work man :) - plants coming your way tomorrow dude

Yeah, would have loved to see there reaction :blink:

Love your work kindness, great idea and thanks for the peres

np dude - random acts of kindness make my brain tingle. :)

Hey,

I got a bunch of peres that are just dying in my garden. I can't see myself doing any pere's grafting anytime soon - and really if I do a few plants can be made into bloomin' heaps... so I'm giving away a bunch. They will need some tender loving care to be brought back to liveliness. As you may, (or may not) know it is generally best to grow these puppies in the environment where they will end up living as a grafted specimen i.e if you are growing them under lights, bring em back to life under lights, if by a window then by a window etc.

I am going to put the proviso on the give away that whoever wants one has to perform an act of kindness to / for someone and that someone isn't allowed to know they did.

You then have to post your story here :lol: oh and I guess I wouldn't mind if you paid for postage to - maybe the first act of kindness could be paying for someone elses peres...

peace funky people.

I will post some pictures of the poor fellas later in the day.

NOW REMEMBER I DID SAY THEY NEEDED SAVING! AHHHH frost and lack of care - save us... we need your help!

It's hard to do an anonymous good deed but then tell about it...I gave an old widow lady up the road about 2 hours of my time to fix her ride on mower...but thats not anonymous...

If you don't tell a piece of pereskiopsis that you are sending it to me I promise to save it's life anonymously as my good deed :lol: ...Oh and I will pay mine and someone else's postage but don't tell them who paid it....And I will send some to jjsanaam who is looking for some in this thread

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25335&st=0

only if you got some left of course...

Cheers

Hutch

• Like 1

done. pm me your details bro - but just pay for your postage mate.

I won't tell the pere's - all the better for it to experience ego death for itself that way... ;)

peace

edit: it would be good if you paid for jjsanaam's postage though.

Edited by kindness

done. pm me your details bro - but just pay for your postage mate.

I won't tell the pere's - all the better for it to experience ego death for itself that way... ;)

peace

edit: it would be good if you paid for jjsanaam's postage though.

Thanks kindness, I have been offered a fresh cutting elsewhere but still would like to pay for jjsanaam's postage...Don't tell him and I can utilize that good deed later,,,you know, karma like :lol: I have Bpay or I can direct deposit....let me know...

Cheers and thanks again....

Hutch