The Corroboree
dragonfly

how good are zonk capsules if you want to chill

Does anyone know what the full list of ingredients are in these capsules? They look interesting.

On the SAB webstore where they are sold it says "bought to you by HappyHighHerbs" Does this mean that HHH makes them? I have seen zonk capsules at HHH, but they were $25 for 2. at the SAB webstore they are $24 for 12. Anyone know why there is such a price difference, especially if HHH supplies them (I might be wrong but I am just guessing this because of what it says on the website)?

2 and im asleep within an hr or 2.

thats why i find it odd peeps are combining it with sedatives.

They dont make me tired at all, but when i go to bed i pass out within a few minutes of lying down. Very good product for sleep imo.

cheers

Does anyone know what the full list of ingredients are in these capsules? They look interesting.

On the SAB webstore where they are sold it says "bought to you by HappyHighHerbs" Does this mean that HHH makes them? I have seen zonk capsules at HHH, but they were $25 for 2. at the SAB webstore they are $24 for 12. Anyone know why there is such a price difference, especially if HHH supplies them (I might be wrong but I am just guessing this because of what it says on the website)?

where are you in the north dragonfly? I myself was pretty pissed at a HHH market stall holder in mackay after i was sold octopamine tables 2 for $35 under the impression (because i was told so by the stallholder) they had the same effects as bzp. to walk into a suppliment store weeks later and find a 60tab/ 2mnth supply of octopamine $5 cheaper.LOL pays to do your homwork hey. try the HHH website for some reason a few individual stall holders find justification in almost trippling the original retail prices best to buy direct from the site were they dont spin shit about there products or rip you finiancially.

zonk was originally an SAB product, but we started making it for HHH non-exclusively [ie we continue to sell it too]. It is tedious to keep the same product with different labels, and because HHH wanted their name on the label we simply sell the one product both at SAB and at HHH with the same label. It's laziness really ;)

The price difference is because it passes through two supply levels before it reaches your local HHH shop, while we apply a much lower single margin on it at SAB as we have no overheads. However, at SAB it is only available by mail order, so you always have to add that to the actual cost too [which many people forget] and it might take up to 2 weeks to reach you. At HHH you have the convenience of being able to buy in person and getting advice from the staff.

As for ingredients, they are listed on the package. And yes, those are the actual ingredients!! Because zonk is so effective people have often speculated that we put benzos or other pharmaceuticals in there, but these caps have been through several tests by state health departments [Qld, NSW, Vic, SA] and police forensic departments [Qld, NSW, Vic] and have always been cleared as containing nothing illegal :bootyshake: . We actually developed zonk long before this craze of chemicals-hidden-in-herbs started and are proud to have a 100% herbal product that competes well with the synthetics.

where are you in the north dragonfly? I myself was pretty pissed at a HHH market stall holder in mackay after i was sold octopamine tables 2 for $35 under the impression (because i was told so by the stallholder) they had the same effects as bzp. to walk into a suppliment store weeks later and find a 60tab/ 2mnth supply of octopamine $5 cheaper.LOL pays to do your homwork hey. try the HHH website for some reason a few individual stall holders find justification in almost trippling the original retail prices best to buy direct from the site were they dont spin shit about there products or rip you finiancially.

I have noticed that octopamine is in many liquid herb blends etc. What does it actually do for you? I haven't been able to find out much about what it is, except that it is used for weight loss??

Edited by dragonfly