The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Alchemist

I can't edit profile

Help, every time I click on my profile I get :[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles. Also all my 16 posts don't exist. Just after posting this, now clicking on my pic seems to work....?

Cheers

Edited by Alchemist

yeah I'm finding the same thing! Thought it was just while I was waiting for approval, but still no dice. I'll try the picture thing. Thanks:)

for security reasons [and to stop spam to other members] noobs can't see profiles until they reach a certain milestone of time and posts.

for security reasons [and to stop spam to other members] noobs can't see profiles until they reach a certain milestone of time and posts.

I've been on here for 9 years and somehow my 16 previous posts are non existent. What happened to them Torsten?

For a bit there a while back a few forum crashes ate a *lot* of posts.

And back when I was wrangling Chill we used to go through and wipe posts which didn't contain hard data or contribute significantly to the flow in order to save much needed space

Most likely one of those answers?

no

your posts exist. here is one http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4062&st=0&p=36907entry36907

they just don't show up in "find posts" in your profile.... same as "display name history" only shows username changes since the big upgrade.... same as searching for all posts by a user doesn't always find all of their posts....

what can i say? i think the upgrades are great but everything doesn't work perfectly here. deal.