The Corroboree
planthelper

high end serial trading thread

Uh..

Im a little confused, Im guessing Ive completely missed something, but this topic seemed to be negativity free and everyone was friendly and keen on participating, sharing round some plants... Has this trade forum died for some reason or are you talking about something else?

Id be happy to start the offers if thats whats needed... with a little digging around to find something suitable!

ok, with all the unpleasant things said about me, i will withdrawl my offer,

have a nice day!

Unpleasent things??? Where?

Seems like this has ended before it has even begun.

if you change your mind plant helper I am in

what happend was, that i was feeling low about some statments made about me, at other threads,

and than came here, to this thread and was all happy about your feedback, and the garlic seed remark was just the icing on the cake for me.

but, i'm all good with uncle sam.

ok, i try to get the ball rolling here again, but maybe we could have a rule that, the next offer has to be accepted, by the previous donator (or better by what the general puplic here, feels is a "fair trade").

VVVVVget's a ephedra major plant suckerVVVVV

description:

still a quite small plant, but with healthy shoots emerging.

Yoink,

VVVvvv Gets 1 narrow leaf Catha plant-$25 and 1 well rooted red caapi cutting-$25 vvvVVV

No one wants cactus so I opt out. I also never recieved anything so I can opt out.

:)

Naja's offer still stands

Edited by sharxx101

opt out.

Edited by dworx

edit

Edited by sharxx101

hi, butterbricks!

they voted you down because you posted your request in a wrong thread.

basicly you hijacked this thread, in a bit of an ego fashion...

you are best off, starting a new topic with your request.

• Like 2

can we try to sort out what is going on with this thread?

no one is taking naja's offer?

maybe naja can change the offer, or we have to accept "a bit more moderate" offers.

• Like 1

VVVVVVVgets a psycho cut 25+cm long, 1 narrow leaf and 1 green khat well rooted cutting/plant.VVVVVVV

I wasn't sure if sharxx offer was accepted, ie... no1 took up his offer. I figure once sum1 takes up the next persons offer after mine, it is accepted as appropriate swap and then it would be sent. Or would one send the offer once sum1 else makes another offer? But wat if the next is never taken up? I am happy to send out either way, justnot sure on the rules.

P.S. getting married this sunday, so alot of people will get stuffpostedouttothemafterthat. Iamaware of quite a few people I need to send stuff too, just been sop busy organizeing the big day.

Peace

N

• Like 2

Congratulations, naja. Pretty lady? She got any sisters? :lol: Ah, freshest comedian ever I am... Nobody can touch my comedy gold! :P

P.S. getting married this sunday,

Peace

N

i hope you have a fantastic day, and all your dreams come thru.

VVVVVVVgets a psycho cut 25+cm long, 1x 30cm +narrow leaf and 1x 30cm+green khat well rooted cutting/plant.VVVVVVV

Value ~$60

Edited by naja naja

MSMITH, this is a trading thread not a 'for sale' or 'wanted to buy' thread.

If your looking for something in particular and cant find it post your own 'WTB' thread, these items are up for sale pretty regularly.

Great idea, I'd be keen to participate. How do we put a $ value to items though? For those commonly sold, it's easy, but what about things like mushroom slants, etc?

VVVVVVVgets a psycho cut 25+cm long, 1x 30cm +narrow leaf and 1x 30cm+green khat well rooted cutting/plant.VVVVVVV

Value ~$60

Might as well...

VVVV Get's four mushrooms slants, from the following: Amauroderma rude, Coprinus comatus, Pleurotus tuberregium, Pleurotus pulmonarius, Pleurotus ostreatus var. columbinus, Pleurotus eryngii var. nebrodensis, Cordyceps militaris VVVV

Value ~ $80

Edited by tripsis

EDIT:

WAITING ON TRIPIS, SEEMS NAGA NAGA MAY NOT OF SENT ITEM SO TRIPIS SAID HE IS OPTING OUT? 0_o

"Posted 09 December 2010 - 06:50 PM"

BUMP!!

Ill take it Tripis, if you are still around ^_^

I assume they would all be read / used by now?? or off or out of date or something 0_o the cultures i mean?

if not ill take:

Pleurotus tuberregium

Pleurotus pulmonarius

Pleurotus_eryngii

Cordyceps militaris

Otherwise i dont mind send me what you like ><

And in its place i offer.....

VVVVV Brugsmania Versicolor cutting ($20 value) & 150 Ololiuhqui | Rivea corymbosa seeds freshly picked from the vine, cant get fresher (http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29268) ($50) and some Peruvian torch seedlings, perfect size for grafting. ($20) VVVVV

Value = 90$

Edited by vual

I offered to send them out and tripsis said not to bother, at the time he seemed to be getting rid of lots of excess stuff and from memory I thought he was leaving the country. The plants are still here though, ready for sum1 to take. I have nowhere to plant them.

Yes, I no longer have any cultures at all, so will opt out. Take naja's offer vual.

mo worrys, guys, my offer stands, and i tool Naga's offer :)

And in its place i offer.....

VVVVV Brugsmania Versicolor cutting ($20 value) & 150 Ololiuhqui | Rivea corymbosa seeds freshly picked from the vine, cant get fresher (http://www.shaman-au...showtopic=29268) ($50) and some Peruvian torch seedlings, perfect size for grafting. ($20) VVVVV

Value = 90$

Thanks Vaul taken, got any other brugs?

VVVVVgets Iboga cuttingsVVVVVV