The Corroboree
planthelper

high end serial trading thread

thanks man, gets rooted caapi cielo cutting.

attention members!

i'm quite certain, that above offer doesn't excist, so please ignore this post.

what happend was, the above member recieved an established caapi cielo cutting from me, but must have never cared for the plant much.... so after a while a weed, grew around the caapi, and he/she, probagated the weed up (and traded it), instead of the caapi,

• Like 2

Theres usually some caapi available in the shaman australis shop - this thread is meant to be like the other free trading thread, only with a higher value on the offers. So probably not the best place to be looking for cuttings.

• Like 1

Gunfighter, this is another free exchange trading thread where someone offers something and you accept it, then offer something for the next person. If you are looking for something specific you should put a post in the seed and plant exchange.

If confused, the first post should explain how this thread works.

• Like 2

i have a few large established rare plants, what is the current offer at?

Seems this hasnt mooved for almost a year? anyone know....

iboga cuttings ya?

Edited by vual

is it time to start this over?

yeeees!

does that mean you would do it?

hmm, i give it a week, and if nobody is generous, i'll start it again.

• Like 1

Sure. I'm going with more smaller plants/cuttings but not seeds, which really seems to be the main distinction between what this trading thread almost became and the regular thread. Maybe lowering the stakes a little and makes shipping more affordable will help the thread along?

EDIT: I'm going to put a 2 week limit on this offer - after that time I will reinstate or replace it with another offer.

20130228 - updated offer

20130307 - new post, new offer

Edited by endorfinder
  • Like 5

ok changing things up again, estimated value ~$50:

VVVV gets 1x desert rose (~20cm, untrained), 1x P. viridis "Nexus", 1x N. rustica seedling, 1x lion's ear seedling, 1x 5-10cm Trich Sso2 x bridgessi rooted, 1x T. iboga seed OR 3x T. iboga unrooted cuttings VVVV

• Like 1

Okay I will take that thanks endorfinder!

Vvvv gets

1 x Macropiper excelsum seedling

1 x Tetradenia riparia cutting (male)

1 x Doryphora sassafras seedling

1 x Malpighia emarginata cutting

All in 75mm pots

Vvvv

• Like 2

why not :) i need some cheering up. ill post my offer a bit later and pm ww when my offer is up

(also to the person who offered b. versicola cuttings earlier or anyone else who has this sp. Im interested! let me know BY PM ONLY so as not to disrupt the thread any more)

ok here it is

vvv gets 12x d. hopwoodii seed (from the mulligan river area i believe), ~10-15 d. myoporoides seeds, 2x soursop (annona muricata) seedlings ~5-10cm, nexus cutting (i think i have a rooted one, but Im not sure atm - if not 5 unrooted), p. carthaginensis cutting (rooted - 15-20cm), 2x brugmansia 'culebra' unrooted cuttings ~10cm, as well as an assortment of tbm, opuntia macrocentra (purple prickly pear), and red and white dragonfruit unrooted cuttings (pretty much to fill use any remaining weight in the express bag(s)) vvvv

thank you :)

Edited by poisonshroom
  • Like 7

Dammit

Where can I get diplopterys cabrerana live plant?

I have some things to trade...if this legendary plant exists.

Perhaps it is in that region of the world, where the sea monsters are drawn on the maps, and there is a huge waterfall where the ocean falls I to the void of space continuously........ie, in story land....

Has any one actually got this plant, ever, for real?

I have been looking to add it to my collection, for ten years now!

• Like 1

i think this thread seems to have stalled and not be working so good, so i will unpin and lock this thread until a time that we think it will work again

• Like 1