The Corroboree
sharxx101

Melbourne Meet - Celebrate spring!

Due to the recent death of our brother CS the melboune meet date has changed to honor and celebrate his life. The Melbourne meet is now on 19th of September @ Botanical Gradens near gate C and the teacoma pavilion just a small walk down the hill from the new volcano. Bring a plant for trade/sale or a freebie for a newbie. Hopefully we get a nice spring day with heaps of sun for some fun in the park

Hope to see you all there :)

EDIT: Date has changed to sunday next week the 19th

Edited by sharxx101

Dont really mind... Ill put it in my diary this time so I dont almost end up not coming.

I'm just replying to this thread because I'd like to make it to a Melbourne meet and couldn't make the weekend just gone. I'll pop a "watch" on this thread and hopefully the date set is one I can make (I work a lot of weekends, so it's a bit of a lucky dip for me).

Alright!

Just got a new job that doesn't involve weekends, thank the gourd, so I'll be there for sure. :)

EDIT

Meet is on the 19th now

Edited by sharxx101

I think it's time i got off my arse and came to see some friendly faces. Any date should be good for me. :lol:

cheers

Works for me.

The more people the better :) I always look forward to srping and summer meets :)

Should be a good turn out

Fuck, there's a doof i wanna get to that weekend :( Sorry kids. Next time ey sharxx

cheers

Edited by Yawning Man

Sounds good, spewing I missed the last meet, see you all there.

EDIT: 26TH of september :)

Edited by sharxx101

no idea at this stage sharxx :lol: but at the time if the date fits i'll come along to see you all :)

Hoping to make it too :lol:

when you make a date we will do our best

ya i'm gonna try and make it. i should have a few goodies to bring that a few ppl reqested from the last meet ;)

Bump- come on spring too cold in melb atm!!!

Although, Sharxx, blossom is appearing on the trees and, last weekend, when it was sunny I could have sworn spring was in the air as I drove along the Eastern Freeway and marveled at all the yellow flowers that had sprung up along the embankment. :wub:

If we go by the calendar, we're only two weeks away from that marvelous season... and only five weeks if we want to go by the more accurate, natural method of counting by the equinox. So close!!! :)

Although, Sharxx, blossom is appearing on the trees and, last weekend, when it was sunny I could have sworn spring was in the air as I drove along the Eastern Freeway and marveled at all the yellow flowers that had sprung up along the embankment. :wub:

If we go by the calendar, we're only two weeks away from that marvelous season... and only five weeks if we want to go by the more accurate, natural method of counting by the equinox. So close!!! :)

True that Razor, we have very weird weather here in Melbourne! The abroginal people believe that Victora has 6 seasons.

Hopefully the drought is finally over :)

Yes I will have to celebrate the Spring equinox I am looking foreward to it as it was 3c when I woke up this morning!

Look forward to catching up with you fine folk at the meet

Hooe to see you all there

Please pin thread mod!!!

Have ya's settled on a date yet man? Is it still 26th september?

cheers

Have ya's settled on a date yet man? Is it still 26th september?

cheers

Yeah mate 26th of September sounds good, will be good to catch up mate

Edited by sharxx101

Melbourne meet on 26th of September @ Botanical Gradens near gate C and the teacoma pavilion just a small walk down the hill from the new volcano. Bring a plant for trade/sale or a freebie for a newbie. Hopefully we get a nice spring day with heaps of sun for some fun in the park

Hope to see you all there :)

What time?

usually around 11am/12pm naboo, depends greatly on how hungover sharxxie is at tha time :P

Ima gon try make this one, was meant to head down a few weeks prior but mite put it off for a bit see what happens.

Shit, looks like I am off that day, so if I do not go away that weekend with my lady I will make it down.

Maybe we should move the meet to next sunday 19th to celebrate the life of CS? Anyone else agree with this idea?

I may or may not be able to make the 19th, but if that's what happens then so be it. If the date changes, I'll still try to make it down but might end up having to pull out.

Let's see what other people think.