The Corroboree
Slybacon

Soundcloud Code for sharing music

is there any way I can download these songs, I want the 'jah no dead' song if anyone has it...

Soundclod songs are down loadable if the owner checks that box when they upload. Its a little arrow down next to the title with some other buttons.

sick! you just solved the exact problem i was pondering :)

so jah nuh dead is now downloadable, or was ur problem to do with posting it here?

so jah nuh dead is now downloadable, or was ur problem to do with posting it here?

nah, i just couldn't work out how to embed the soundcloud file here

...hang on wait.. my problem isn't solved... der ah well soon maybe

Edited by paradox

a new version of the forums software has just been released. i am waiting a few weeks for them to iron out the obvious bugs and then we get upgraded. the soundcloud edit would most likely be deleted in the upgrade, so won't bother doing this before. I will also need to check out the security implications.

Hi there mods,

Any progress here with the update???

Thanks in advance....

Agree that this would be great. Would not be as widely used as the "media" tags, but a fair number of members post music from time to time, and it would make it a lot more convenient for people browsing the forums to listen to.

Bump..... I know your bust Torsten but can we add this code please????

^^^^ Was supposed to say Busy..... Can we have an answer please????

Daddy, Daddy, are we there yet? :P

Yup..... Its starting to feel this way.... Are we there yet?

It's not in the current upgrade and I am not sure if I am confident enough to make this edit myself. I'll have another look on the IPB forums to see if there are any plans to add this as that would be far preferrable. I am sure you guys don't want me to break the forum.... :o

T,

due to the increased popularity of Soundcloud through out this forum would you consider having a look into the code again.

Thanks

• Like 1

^Why does it matter having to actually enter the soundcloud site? (not trying to be confrontational, just curious....;))

People are more likely to have a listen if they don't have to go to an external site. I know I rarely watch anything in the youtube thread that is linked rather than embedded. Lazy I know, but that's human nature :blush:

• Like 1

If anyone else is actually interested in this, please positise sly's first post in this thread to show your support. Regardless of whether Torsten considers this worth making a priority or not, it would be interesting to see how popular the idea is. If it's only me and Sly who actually think this is a good idea, then perhaps it's not worth the bother.

• Like 2