The Corroboree
mutant

How's the spirits of salvia space compered to spice space?

shrooms from space.....

is alien-ness more a part of shroom experience than of tryptamines generally?

and compared to other experiences especially salvia and lsd?

plant/fungii life is somewhat alien to animal life but all part of the planetary ecosystem.

the outsider....the one...god....the heart of existence?unanswered question....

t s t .

Coming down from a reasonable dose of DOI I took my first big dose of salvia.

I was sitting on the edge of a large crater, staring into the horizon as the sun was coming up.

I was sitting down when I took a standard cone of 40x extract. My first thought was how bright the sun was, and I tried to hide behind a small box that was in front of me. I then noticed the world had tipped on it's side and half the horizon was coming undone and falling downwards. I heard a voice behind me ask if I had smoked salvia, i interpreted the voice as an annoyed/irritated voice. I was looking at a tree as it was clinging to the side of the earth, what I thought was the top half of it's jaw(the bottom half had fallen off) just gabbed uncontrollably like it was trying to breathe/talk and was choking. I felt as if I had broken the world, afterall time had been standing still for awhile...

It was at this moment when I thought time had stopped that I realised I wasn't the first person to have smoked salvia... and people must have been through this before, they must hate me because I felt they knew exactly what I was doing, although time and all matter and everything material in the entire universe had been halted... everyone's consciousness was extremely aware of how bad I was behaving. As I stared into the horizon looking at the hills I realised my physical body had stretched all the way to the hill I was looking at.

"Oh crap!!" I thought as I tried in vain to stop myself from knocking people over with my outstretched body. I shifted my gaze over to the dancefloor and again felt as if I had just knocked everyone over as I clumbsily moved around(I was sitting still this whole time btw). I felt great shame and embarressment, I felt everyone was going to consider me an idiot/party ruiner for taking too much salvia for no real reason at all and uhh... extending my body and knocking everyone down.

It was then that I was unable to find myself, I could no longer remember how to get back to my physical body, there was great winds this day and the winds made a terrifying noise as it violently shook both trees and tents. I remember looking up the edge of a tent and seeing the zipper. Someone behind me wanted the bong that was in my hands and was talking to people around me. I'm pretty sure I turned around then turned back as I felt my reality tearing itself in two.

Basically... someone reached behind me and grabbed the bong from infront of me.

How I interpreted the events is that my vision was split in two, and the bottom half of my vision was at the top and the top at the bottom, it was joined somehow at the bottom of my vision. So I saw the arm start at the middle of my vision, go to the top, and appear at the bottom of my vision. It then grabbed the bong and took it. I felt myself get dragged through a tear in reality as when he retracted his arm he actually brought me through the bottom of my own vision and into the top...

Again I had a lot of trouble finding my body and this time I was really afraid that I had died. I remember looking down a road that went on forever. (I was actually just staring at the ground to the left of me). Slowly I turned my head towards my body until I could see my feet, from that point I recognised who I was and immediately stood up to get out of the salvia headspace.

First two questions I had to ask was "How long was that?" and "Did I just have salvia?".

The egotistical high from thinking you're so important that you yourself could stop the entire universe is hard to top. The comedown when you realise it was all in your head is horrible, it took me a few hours just to get back to reality properly and realise it was all just an extreme experience.

A lot of that experience I had actually blocked out because it was too painful or simply too much for my head to take... but through a few lighter dose salvia sessions i've been able to remember a lot more of the experience until now I think I have a pretty good handle on it. My memory I mean... not salvia.

Salvia is like ultra focus but too fast. the more you focus the more you become the object you're looking at until you're unable to comprehend anything but what you're seeing and you loose all depth perception so you see it in 2D. Strange stuff... I find it forces your eyes to snap to certain things... like if you look at a window sill you will automatically focus to the exact middle of the sill.

DMT.... the only DMT breakthrough i've had I can't remember but I felt like I met and was touched by God.

I've had NOS/LSD experiences that i've felt were very salvia related, the whole ultra focus thing... it was quite uncomfortable actually... but this was insane lsd :o

• Like 1

thanks for sharing

i don't think there's any such thing as average lsd, ordinary lsd, mediocre lsd. it just depends whether you have enough, but having enough is hard for some people (usually because they overuse it). for others, it isn't hard at all.

tst..... mckenna's "other". it seems to be a mushroom thing. different perspectives of the same truth? lsd seems to be a more clear case of "i am god".

"The egotistical high from thinking you're so important that you yourself could stop the entire universe is hard to top. The comedown when you realise it was all in your head is horrible, it took me a few hours just to get back to reality properly and realise it was all just an extreme experience".

I was the opposite...my ego was shattered...for a short while. I have to agree with incognito and Bread Filter in relation to that dejavu feeling...after getting over the fact I was dead (which in hind sight wasn't so bad)I realized I didn't really know where I was going but I just knew I had made that same journey many many times before. I felt really stupid like "you goose...you fell for it again". I wasn't real...this universe wasn't real but that was ok as that was how it had always been I had just been sucked into believing my time here in this reality is real again.... Almost got there again with :shroomer: once...Felt I was on the cusp of slipping back into the Salvia reality and the feeling of disappointment when I didn't quit make it was overwhelming. I have sensed entities but never caught a good look at them before. I know they have had a good look at me though...Interesting thread again Mutant....

"The egotistical high from thinking you're so important that you yourself could stop the entire universe is hard to top. The comedown when you realise it was all in your head is horrible, it took me a few hours just to get back to reality properly and realise it was all just an extreme experience".

Ahhh the " I suddenly know it all, the universe makes perfect sense now trip" it's a real beauty isn't it.

Even many years down the track when dosing, you know if it's clean and potent you will head off into "know it all" land again. You get to the point after many years of dosing to expect it, but in what form and thought patterns will it come in... well one does not ever know till it comes.

I'm not prepared to accept "it's all your head" to me that only explains the story in part, lets say that there is some information trapped somewhere in our DNA or memory that is being accessed through a chemical reaction...that part I can accept, the link back out to the external world is that for this information to be accessed in our memories or DNA then at some point it must have been downloaded via the real outside world...pre-birth/life perhaps.

We may not ever be given any memories we could ever hope to use here in this life, but energy can never end, so the remnants of other worlds/lives has to end up somewhere...perhaps during the transformation from type of organic life to another, there is a random accumulative factor at work that displaces common random access memory, dispersing it like an alkaloid through the brain. Every once in a million/billion chances a suitable chemical reaction occurs..(eg; ingestion of catalyst agent) which triggers/fires of said alkaloids into a state of activity via the reaction.

Once the reaction has run it's course, the organism is left with new pieces of data which in turn will be stored into the basic random access memory for short term recall but a full clean copy is kept deep within the brain, is once again dispersed upon death/transformation into the next organic state as a chemical to start the whole process over again.

It's just a thought, and by jingo I sure do have a lot em sometimes.. :blink:

Edited by Chiral

A friend of mine said that on dmt he felt a presence and received information from it (incomprehensible) but on salvia often felt as though he was trespassing but the "owner" of the space wan't home. Both are difficult to understand, but salvia is probably more abstract

Once the reaction has run it's course, the organism is left with new pieces of data which in turn will be stored into the basic random access memory for short term recall but a full clean copy is kept deep within the brain, is once again dispersed upon death/transformation into the next organic state as a chemical to start the whole process over again.

It's just a thought, and by jingo I sure do have a lot em sometimes.. :blink:

If that be so, I wonder at what state we recall all memories collectively. Apart from flashbacks that are experienced in this existence(and we only really know of this existence), do you think there is a state of existence where memories from all previous states of existence are recalled (probably badly worded). Maybe dreams are flashbacks to other states of existence (hell yeah, I can spell existence now with out spell check) :P .

fuck where's the post I [thought I] made yesterday? Well I guess I didn't press the post buttoin at the end :(

anyways a main point adressing to CHiral was that

You get to the point after many years of dosing to expect it, but in what form and thought patterns will it come in... well one does not ever know till it comes.

I had this happening to me at my first ac id use, half a blotter. It was not a thinking, rational realisation proceedure 12+ years back then, I mean there was no thinking like "wow, this is what it's really about and such" , the apocalyptic realisation was felt and lived through both an emotional and physical thing, no thoughts, just breathing in and out this amazing feeling of being the animal we all are as a part of the universe, world, society and all. I will never forget.

Edited by mutant

Mutant, when i breathe out, the universe breathes in, when i breathe in the universe breathes out... what an amazing feeling. levitate.gif

In the past, I have encountered 'entities', only to discover they were the nightshift at Maccas

:lol: ha ha

Mutant, when i breathe out, the universe breathes in, when i breathe in the universe breathes out... what an amazing feeling. levitate.gif

so what happens when you spit out? do you geta spit in you face? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am a fool for posting things when I drink alcohol.. please excuse me... nothing to see here... move along

? :/

Edited by meanies