The Corroboree
Slybacon

Quotes of the day.

Where in the previous generations, drugs were used to destroy foreign cultures, very much as alcohol was deployed against the native American Indians, today, with control nearly absolute, drugs are used to prey on the domestic populations, with the intended effect of both weakening the society and strengthening the police powers.

illuminatusobservor

• Like 3

Race is a mechanism of the state to turn people equal in class against each other, so they cannot form a cohesive group with which to fight the status quo. Racism is innately embedded in the government of the United States not because the state itself is racist, but because it knows it can prey on our fears of differences for it's own good. A white mother on welfare in a trailer park, is no different than a black mother on welfare in the ghetto. By unknown

Edited by blowng
  • Like 2

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for."

— Bob Marley

• Like 2

Just because your not paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get u.- Unknown

If video games had effected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching on pills while listening to repetitive music .-T

• Like 1

SHIT HAPPENS!!!! By Me, cause today has been the single worse day of my entire life!!!

To be GOVERNED is to be watched, inspected, spied upon, directed, law-driven, numbered, regulated, enrolled, indoctrinated, preached at, controlled, checked, estimated, valued, censured, commanded, by creatures who have neither the right nor the wisdom nor the virtue to do so. To be GOVERNED is to be at every operation, at every transaction noted, registered, counted, taxed, stamped, measured, numbered, assessed, licensed, authorized, admonished, prevented, forbidden, reformed, corrected, punished. It is, under pretext of public utility, and in the name of the general interest, to be place[d] under contribution, drilled, fleeced, exploited, monopolized, extorted from, squeezed, hoaxed, robbed; then, at the slightest resistance, the first word of complaint, to be repressed, fined, vilified, harassed, hunted down, abused, clubbed, disarmed, bound, choked, imprisoned, judged, condemned, shot, deported, sacrificed, sold, betrayed; and to crown all, mocked, ridiculed, derided, outraged, dishonored. That is government; that is its justice; that is its morality.

—P.-J. Proudhon

• Like 2

Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.

Regina Brett

• Like 2

We're just a mosquito bite on the elephant of time's ass. - botanika

• Like 1

I used to be undecided,but now i'm not so sure.

i used to be necrophiliac until some rotten cunt split on me

i used to be necrophiliac until some rotten cunt split on me

Bahaha!!! Classic! :lol:

"Wouldn't you?"

William S Burroughs..

"Structure and reactivity" It is the title or subtitle of most organic chem books I own. Short, sweet and so very meaningful for me.

Love is like a waterpark. At first you are enthusiastic about riding the fast dangerous ones, but after getting tired of waiting in line behind a bunch of assholes everyone just ends up with the fatties in the lazy river. / By someones dad

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness.
He was so deadly, in fact, that his enemies would go blind from over-exposure to pure awesomeness!
It is said that the Dragon Warrior can go for months without eating, surviving on the dew of a single ginko leaf and the energy of the universe.

Then I guess my body doesn't know I'm the Dragon Warrior yet. It's gonna take a lot more than dew, and, uh, universe juice.

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, and that is why it's called the present"

all from Kung Fu Panda.

Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda,

smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see.

- Thomas Jefferson

It's a bit contentious as to whether he actually said this, but it does sound cool.

It's impossible to get too upset about anything when the entire world smells like flowers.

someone online talking about violet scented snuff. not that amazing but it made me smile :)

Whoever said you can do anything you set your mind to has obviously never tried to slam a revolving door.

• Like 1

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche --

• Like 1

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. - Thomas Jefferson

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity;

an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

Winston Churchill

Broda, as in “Think of me as Yoda — only, instead of being little and green, I wear suits and I’m awesome. I’m your bro. I’m Broda.”

Neil Patrick Harris in "How i met your mother"

Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment.

It's dangerous to be an honest man

Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in.

AL Pacino in Godfather 3. That movie rocks.

May the best of your past be the worst of your future. - anon

That's the way she goes boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the fucking way she goes. - Ray, trailer park boys.

If a neighbors cat knocks a tray of cactus seedlings onto the ground whilst chasing rats and mice during the night in your yard, and they fall in a difficult to get corner of the yard (under the patio and falling behind the back of the outdoor fridge)...don't sweat it, cause 3 months later when you finally get off your arse to clean up the mess and sweep up you can pick up the sweet little green buggers and pot em up again, even if they haven't seen light or water or soil for that time...true story.

B)

• Like 2

The word politics is derived from 'poli' meaning many , and 'tics', which are blood sucking parasites