The Corroboree
bℓσωηG

Have you seen any cool movies lately??

pretty sure he means ethan hawke

haha, i thought there must have been. straight over my head : P

Mad Max Fury Road is fucken wild assuming most will either love it or hate it. There's a lot of allegory and symbolism in there about life and human nature, more is fleshed out in the comics. Junkie XL soundtrack is tight - dark, moody and ominous. Furiosa probably the most kick ass female lead since aliens!

Wordburger.....Tyrant

• Like 1

Meeting Evil

Blue Ruin

Lawless

Watched ex machina the other day, it was pretty interesting

Coherence was pretty good aswell

Edited by bardo

They Live, that would have been mentioned surely ? not the greatest acting but a good concept

• Like 1

Mad Max Fury Road is fucken wild assuming most will either love it or hate it. There's a lot of allegory and symbolism in there about life and human nature, more is fleshed out in the comics. Junkie XL soundtrack is tight - dark, moody and ominous. Furiosa probably the most kick ass female lead since aliens!

Wordburger.....Tyrant

hahaa. yes yt yes. we watched it on the weekend .

felt like miller was trying to pack everything i think about in day to day to life into this installment and it was awesome how all those v8's were wrecked

:)

The little dune buggy's with spines on their backs like desert echidnas B) was espescially cool.

It's worth seeing a movie on a big screen sometimes. I've now watched all the mad maxs at the cinemas over the years and love the fact the good ol aussie jokes pervade through all of the eps.

• Like 3

speaking of movies and the big screen, perhaps worth a mention - Led mods can be done well on some projectors. 150w led chip in Sony vpl hs-60 is my favorite unit. breathtaking really. high contrast, bright image no panel burning etc. ever. set and forget =)

easy to hack to work without bulb and reset unit too.

If anyone was thinking about this, I can walk you through it.

Latley i been looking at all the banned films i can find. to find out why, and uncover more about the nature of my species through their cinema expressions =P Got to say, most are just stupid.. some i dont get what the fuss is about.. odd stuff i recon.

• Like 1

Junkie 2012

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1837584/

i thought the acting in this was great , and the story unique , was surprised to see it only rate 4.7 on imdb

Yep. Mad Max : Fury road . It is FUCKIN RELENTLESS !!!! Entertainment plus !

• Like 1

saw "the road" the other day, thought it was pretty good look at post apocalyptic life

• Like 2

i couldn't sit through chappie

jesus christ it was the worst movie i've seen

fuck die antwoord too for that matter

spent a few hours re-watching the virgin suicides and winter's bone.

the soundtrack from virgin suicides is pretty cruisey listening too.

confronting movies in a subtle way.

edit- actually pretty gripping is the way i'd describe winter's bone.

Edited by etherealdrifter

hokay, if want to hate....well, then hate my bootsa.

Bootsa hate, the sexiest kind.

I saw this movie this morning with some blue things in one hand and a cammo tea in the other.

Loved it

afterwards had the best dreamy sleep. Just a fun filem - it ain't gunna change your life :rolleyes: or re-align your chakra

• Like 2

Anomalisa

• Like 1

^^

seems like forever since charlie kaufman had a movie, i'll put it in my list, cheers

• Like 2

Nope. The last I saw was Coherent Vice (worst movie ever. not a patch on the Big Lebowski which is what I was envisaging).

Gonna head out for the Hateful Eight and Star Wars soon...

^^

seems like forever since charlie kaufman had a movie, i'll put it in my list, cheers

Anomalisa

Even the name is genius!

The word genius gets thrown around genius genius genius, but that guy is a bit clever.

• Like 2

Im erasing my post where i fell for an april fools joke to say in response to rc's post below... you gotta watch adaptation if you havent already.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Btw The Hateful Eight was a fucking waste of my life, and I want that time back. Worst film I've seen in ages. :BANGHEAD2::angry::(

Anomalisa was probably the best film I've seen in ages, just in terms of the absence of the standard Hollywood formulaic-approach to film. Don't you hate knowing what's going to happen in a film within the first 20mins? Should rarely happen in my opinion. B)