The Corroboree
Rabaelthazar

Man!!! What a teacher!!!

Oh yeah,

SWIPMBFASWSI (Someone who is probably me but for arguments sake we'll say isn't) just had his first dose of the season. First big dose in a good number of years too.

Man, what a teacher. He forgot how amazing these things are. He was shown how the fungus builds its mycelium, how the fruiting bodies begin and how all the intellect of the fungus reaches out to the outside world.

Also, had a very enjoyable fungal massage that focused on every point on his body and soul and worked out all the kinks.

What an incredible time of the year!!!!

One thing he tells me though is that changing a baby's pooey nappy during the experience was quite a feat and one he'd be quite happy not to have to repeat.

Happy eating, all.

:worship:

Edited by Rabaelthazar

One thing he tells me though is that changing a baby's pooey nappy during the experience was quite a feat and one he'd be quite happy not to have to repeat

DOCS would love that one.

did the mushrooms tell u thats a really dumb and irresponisble thing to do when ur left in care of an infant?

One thing he tells me though is that changing a baby's pooey nappy during the experience was quite a feat and one he'd be quite happy not to have to repeat

DOCS would love that one.

did the mushrooms tell u thats a really dumb and irresponisble thing to do when ur left in care of an infant?

Probably got relegated the task for having to much fun by the responsible adult ;)

SWIPMBFASWSI....Now that is a good one. from now on my name is "them" should keep me out of trouble. Them is savoring his moment and all going to plan his night will be this Sunday. Them's 50th birthday present to himself. Them is excited...Don't know if I could do the nappy thing anymore. My kids are long gone but I do remember it. I used to wear an old dive mask...kept my nose up and out of it. To do that while chatting with god would be damn hard though...Thanks for sharing..

Hutch

Probably got relegated the task for having to much fun by the responsible adult ;)

Yeah, my wife was home and responsible. But thank you, Incognito for your concern.

Also, it was toward the end of my journey, just before I went to bed so I wasn't incapacitated at all. I wouldn't do anything to risk the well being of my son.

Edited by Rabaelthazar

:)

Yeah, my horrid, criminal, "Californian baby sandwich" eating garden gnome, tells me he is planning on eating subs next week. He reckons it should be a good time for it as he is looking for a deeper perspective on the past years personal growth.

I told him he is full of shite and I will be calling the cops if he goes through with it. The arrogant little bastid told me to get f'ed. He has a lot of balls for a creature thats only 1 foot tall and would shatter into a million pieces if I threw him against the back wall of my house.

Oh, yeah great to hear SWIPMBFASWSI got what he was looking for :)

Yeah, my horrid, criminal, "Californian baby sandwich" eating garden gnome, tells me he is planning on eating subs next week.

As much as I do not condone the behavior of your gnome, I do hope he has a great experience. Hope Hutch's "them" had a good 50th birthday present too.

As much as I do not condone the behavior of your gnome, I do hope he has a great experience. Hope Hutch's "them" had a good 50th birthday present too.

Them had an absolute ball. Not only is this the greatest teacher of all it is the best medicine known to man......talk about a head straightener... :worship: :worship: :worship: Them tried to write it all down but on examination the next day all he could make out was WOW! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Edited by hutch

Them had an absolute ball. Not only is this the greatest teacher of all it is the best medicine known to man......talk about a head straightener... :worship: :worship: :worship: Them tried to write it all down but on examination the next day all he could make out was WOW! :worship: :worship: :worship:

:)

Nice one. What a wonderful, wonderful time of year.

Hey Hutch where did them get them?? Were they a locally produced item???

Hey Hutch where did them get them?? Were they a locally produced item???

"Them" was very lucky and met a very generous sole within this community who was interested in doing a trade. I wish they were of local origin but he just hasn't been able to find any of late. Looking at a wet winter though so he is ever hopeful....

No luck your end?

Hutch :wink: