The Corroboree
Atlas

Changa Recipes!!!

Can syrian rue be placed in alcohol for an ectraction as is caapi leaves, syrian rue and p viridis aya, so only very minute amount be drunk, a little off topic but thought i'd ask.

I believe rue is a good addition to changa, as is lotus and no harm chucking some damiana in too

my view is the amazing thing about adding virtually anything to changa is that it becomes active when it theoretically shouldnt be.due to dose being too small.

eg add strawberries to changa and trip strawberries.

but yeh maybe it is being opened up to the strawberry spirit.....

t s t .

the power of the mind is truly amazing. some call it placebo, some call it divine ______ or spirits, others think its some kind of chemical soup. i feel its pretty much all the same thing. if i smoke weed thinking its crap, it usually is. if it looks good i tell myself it is good and it generally is... i love how the brain can think itself into damn near anything. in my opinion an accomplished person an have visions and enlightenment without the aid of foreign material.

well on teh subject, has anyone played with tobacco in these smoking mixes? is it safe to do with say caapi alone? how about yopo+caapi?

yes tobacco and tobacco flowers are very nice, always gotta have good mapacho in the mix.

I've got plenty of fresh cut, cured south carolina tobacco if anyone wants some for changa :wink:

Also jamaican rum soaked blend!

I'm thinking a great blend would be caapi, p viridis, blue lotus, damiana, tobacco and and strawberry soex hookah mix. DAMN i only just thought of some soex, some of these are awesome and would add any flavour!

I shall try this

If I had to choose only one plant to contribute to a mixture it would always be Brugmansia.

Besides from that some lotus and calea never hurt =).

May this also be true for a Datura's flower?

A foaf tried to convince me that Datura was more or less harmless, if ponly the flower was smoked.

Foaf has 3 lovely homegrown stramonium blooms awaiting such a use.

If I had to choose only one plant to contribute to a mixture it would always be Brugmansia.

I'd have to agree 100% with this quote.

Interesting..

I don't understand why people are so attracted in using the flowers of tropane plant in whatever, as, I think, they're more atropine rich. On the other hand, I don't know if atropine is indeed desired in changa/aya mixes, but in general, atropine richer material [f.e. belladonna leaf] seem to produce more physical side effects, eye, throat etc. Using different plant/parts of a tropane plant could also render tropane action more sedative or more stimulating, but again, I don't know how it goes with dimitrious spaces.

On the mixtures/synergies thing, I would point out the greatest synergist of all seem to be the herb. Anything synergises with herb. I also feel that anything taken while on a psychedelic is enhanced, pretty logical to me, so maybe true psychedelics [the classics] maybe are even greater enhancers/synergists of all kinds of things too. Psychedelics enhance senses, emotions, sensitivities, everything overall, that's one of the essential things they do, leaving the metaphysical aspect outside for a bit, for the arguements sake.

Other than that, because I am seeing HM with white foams coming out of his mouth trying to prevent himself from bashing me once more for writing in this thread even though I have not tasted dimitriocity.....

A friend of mine has been thinking of doing something with the 55 grams of dried viridis leaf he got for some time. He also has peganum seed. Making some harsh calculation, a 70~150mg of spice are maybe not so worth going through such a complex tek, especially for a guy not at all experienced in complex extractions. Is changa production easier than spice extr teks, or those aforementioned complex teks should be done at any case? Any links for hasty/harsh easy extraction?

I'm also interested in making an extraction concentrate.. what is the best method to make an extraction for smoking, for example if I had some caapi and a heap of virids leaves.

not so worth going through such a complex tek, especially for a guy not at all experienced in complex extractions. Is changa production easier than spice extr teks, or those aforementioned complex teks should be done at any case? Any links for hasty/harsh easy extraction?

not complex...very simple.

Triptamine containing bark, powder in blender, soak in basified distilled water pH 12-13..stir and shake to make all the powder become wet.

add to this a np solvent like naptha or shellite, apply heat and shake every so often...keep heating and shaking...once a nice clean layer has developed, separate the solvent from the vessel, pour solvent through cotton stuffed in the neck of a funnel slowly and collect. Add fresh solvent to basified solution and a small amount more of base. Repeat process 3 more times.

collect all the solvent pulls...now you can simply pour all into a flat glass pyrex dish and allow to evaporate at room temperature with a fan blowing across it, once evaporated DMT crystals will be left on the glass ready for cleaning or smoking...or place solvent in freezer for 24 hrs, then allow to sit in fridge for 24 hrs, back into freezer again this time for 48hrs, DMT crystals should precipitate out.."crash out" around the bottom, pour off solvent very quickly as soon as removed from freezer, leaving you with nice clumps of spice...clean as per recrystallization teks using acetone etc.

not complex...very simple.

Triptamine containing bark, powder in blender, soak in basified distilled water pH 12-13..stir and shake to make all the powder become wet.

add to this a np solvent like naptha or shellite, apply heat and shake every so often...keep heating and shaking...once a nice clean layer has developed, separate the solvent from the vessel, pour solvent through cotton stuffed in the neck of a funnel slowly and collect. Add fresh solvent to basified solution and a small amount more of base. Repeat process 3 more times.

collect all the solvent pulls...now you can simply pour all into a flat glass pyrex dish and allow to evaporate at room temperature with a fan blowing across it, once evaporated DMT crystals will be left on the glass ready for cleaning or smoking...or place solvent in freezer for 24 hrs, then allow to sit in fridge for 24 hrs, back into freezer again this time for 48hrs, DMT crystals should precipitate out.."crash out" around the bottom, pour off solvent very quickly as soon as removed from freezer, leaving you with nice clumps of spice...clean as per recrystallization teks using acetone etc.

Awesome post!! Someone may try this :lol: not me of course as its against the rules, dmt plants are for looking at hahahaha

• Like 1

mint for tasty cooled kaleidoscopic breath :wink:

lol that's not simple

I have to do homework to talk about this not-at-all-familiar thing to me

I will talk with psiloman, he knows his chemistry ;)

but i reckon it's not worth it for so little leaf material [55 gr viridis]

powder in blender

Its either very thin bark or a "will it blend" blender. Man id love one of those blenders, stuffd if im payin 1000bux for one tho.

• Like 1

I got on of those sweet blenders at an op shop, I walked in an saw it and though holy shit and ran over and grabbed it, they didnt know what it was, i also got a full gmc wipper snipper for $5 hahaha

Typically a good blender...like the ones they use at "Boost" will set you back around $250 -300, granted they are heavy duty plastic but still extremely powerful and last a lifetime.

yeah herb powdering machines i would love the ones they use at the chinese herbalist will turn the hardest herbs into dust, man if only i had the money for one they are very expensive, these things will turn san qi into powder san qi is very hard, harder than any bark you will come across.

Ok, I have searched and search and I can't find an exact answer, Can i pick caapi leaves and pick p.viridis leaves dry them out blend them together into a course powder smoke them and have any effects?

Or do I have to concentrate 10x, i would just try except i dont have caapi and its illegal, lol

And if making a concentrate is it best to make equal quantities e.g 10x caapi and 10x viridis? and can this be done with the method above?

Caapi alkaloids are not very soluble in NP solvents if at all so extracts are usually done via the salt method, where as viridis or any other tryptamine containing plant the alkaloids are very soluble in NP solvent. As far as smoking dried leaves, caapi is a very nice smoke and acts as a mood stabiliser, it can potentiate tryptamines if they have been ingested orally (mushrooms) or slightly lengthen a DMt smoked extract experience. You couldn't smoke enough viridis leaf to get a a hit I'm afraid.

this is why aya is the way to go or pharma-huasca ie; harmine extract dosed before DMT extract for similar effects.

Edited by Chiral

Nice, I was pretty sure of the answer but I couldnt find a definite answer, felt like an idiot asking but if ya dont ask you'll never know.

Cool.

So the most common changa mixture would be a dmt extract mixed with leaves of caapi or something. all i can find is elaborate recipes and stuff I just want to traditional ceremonial recipe (if used in ceremonies, so far my searches have come back as only aya)

No such thing as a ceremonial changa recipe...it's a very oz thing developed by "heads" here in OZ

The ratio generally is 1:1 dried crushed caapi leaf with DMT dissolved in acetone, leaf soaked in it so it infuses the leaf...you can mess around with ratios but a gram of spice is sooooo fucking much that just using it on it's own would last you a loooooong time, whereas making changa it's kinda wasteful and doesn't go as far...particularly at 1:1

Some changa has varying amounts of other slightly active leaf to make it more of a personal favorite...like anything in recipes it's whatever turns you on.

50/50 Caapi Leaf Vine/Leaf is often called "Nanga"!

In Brazil, "Changa" looks more like some kind of voodoo Jungle fever inducing gunk... and is very high in DMT.

I have heard that Changa is gaining popularity in other South American countries - even Venezuala!

In England, where it is very well known among "heads", Changa is generally around 20% DMT. It may be between 20% and 30% elsewhere in Europe.

A classic, basic recipe utilised by many is thus:

30% Ayahuasca vine and or/leaf

20% Mullein - to help the lungs deal with the smoke

20% Passionflower - to calm and sedate

20% Peppermint - to add flavour and zing

10% Blue Lotus - a top note (added afterwards to maintain its color)

Julian.

Awesome thanks!! Yeah i couldn't find any reference to ceremony so thought it might just be a thing for getting on.

Thanks for the info

And remember - All you neeed is "Russian Standard" Vodka!

Julian.

Ok, I have searched and search and I can't find an exact answer, Can i pick caapi leaves and pick p.viridis leaves dry them out blend them together into a course powder smoke them and have any effects?

Or do I have to concentrate 10x, i would just try except i dont have caapi and its illegal, lol

And if making a concentrate is it best to make equal quantities e.g 10x caapi and 10x viridis? and can this be done with the method above?

you could not have realy searched for an answere as you claim....

you youreselfe have asked the same question already at post 10 and tst tantra answered it right away with post nummber 11.

i agree with tantra, highest quality viridis leaves smoked on there own can produce mild but noticable effects with some individuals.

• Like 1

It's a bit hard sometimes to pinpoint what exactly is the right answer when there's no one true answer to the question. Tantra and Chiral gave two completely different answers (obv. because they're different), but where should Atlas assume he'd fit? The logical start is Tantra's claim, but most of us unfortunately aren't as sensitive as he seems to be. I'm only butting in here about it because I know I have a habit of asking seemingly blind obvious questions to most, but I just want to make sure I've got it (or the variations of) right.

On that note, I wanted to ask Folias if the vodka was for the non-viridis portion of his recipe, because I was under the impression dmt was not extractable in alcohol?