The Corroboree
naja naja

FREE spore print/live culture trading thread

Looks like obelisk has taken zens lepista nuda and is offering

Vvvvvvshitake cultureVVVVVVV

• Like 2

I got confused -anyone want blewit strain that pins but hasnt yet fruited or one of my king strains?

• Like 1

Whats happening to this thread? I am pretty keen on getting it back up!

• Like 2

If blewit still available zenman i will grab it just to get the ball rolling and i like lepista's too :P

Offering

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV MDK VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Like 3

edited: whoops, never mind : )

Edited by bloomy

bump

vvv p. cubensis wild texas vvv

bump2.gif

vvv p. cubensis wild texas vvv

Edited by pimento

Thanks Pimento, I'll take that wild texas.

vvvv p. cubensis mysterious awesome substrain I forgot to label vvvv

• Like 4

Nightbreed can have mimzy's mystery special, I'll put one up for the next punter -

vvv ecuadorian cubensis (for microscopy only) vvv

• Like 1

oh and guys... fsre.nl has a great strain list btw, it's a great place to get started learning taxonomy if you live in an area where they can ship legally.

still going:

vvv ecuadorian cubensis (for microscopy only) vvv

• Like 2

getting kinda quiet in here. anyone keen to fire up the linotype? need some variety .... its life spicy

Looking for an exotic cube print if anyone may be offering......

VVVVVV Keepers Creeper for microscopy purposes VVVVVV

Edited by Etho
  • Like 2

Looking to for any kind of cube print, will be willing to exchange a favour ;)

Hey everyone, im new here and glad to finally be a part of this community. Im interested in mycology and was wondering if anyone could help me out with a cubensis spore print for research purposes. Am willing to pay. Could somebody please help me out?

@Mr-Blasty welcome :)

There's a certain implied trust that comes with this thread that the other parties are already microscopy enthusiasts, given that prints can be used for obvious illegal purposes, as well as the satisfaction that comes from paying it forward and paying it back at the same time. There are ways to build a collection without throwing cash at the problem, especially when you're posting for the first time! :blush:

Read my post 6 up from yours for example. The other big way to get started is going wild mushrooms hunting, and gathering prints of well identified edible/safe mushrooms. With a few conspicuous exceptions you'll quickly get to know, usually lying in ulterior motives, people in this thread are by their core nature generally not the type to be that concerned about money, you'll find many examples if you look back where the thread where the continuity has been lost and folks have volunteered to help keep things moving properly for naught but karma.

Also I hate to say it but going to a forum and asking to buy items that vendors in Australia don't legally sell is like going to a doof in a business suit and asking strangers for free molly 'n' changa... yeah there's a decent chance your outfit is ironic and you were just so excited to be there it was overwhelmingly cool you didn't realise you were being kinda tactless but when ya didn't even notice you were violating elements of the culture as explained as recently as 6 posts earlier, people are going to look at you with a little suspicion!

Be the guy who does it for the karma, not the guy who waits weeks or months for his account to be activated so he can ask for "forbidden fruit". :lol:

That said, again, welcome, I'm not going to write off the guy in the business suit - he could turn out to have so much to offer the community in the future! - but I might pull him aside for a chat B)

• Like 2

Oh and apologies but due to some personal issues I've had to forgoe my prized collection and can no longer trade in this thread. Sorry to the people this has confused while we've been off the rails for so long.

Im kind of confused. Im dont believe in karma but i live my life based on love and generosity. I honestly didnt mean to offend anyone and ive bought from online vendors way before registering here 9 weeks ago and im still waiting for my prints. I figured a local community that i could trade with would be perfect. I only offer money because i want to pay as a thank you. And yes i am exited to be a part of this community. Im new and was just asking for help, and would love to contribute in the future. I dont understand what i did wrong?

The way the thread works is this a little different to going shopping - you offer something to the person below you in exchange for what the person above is offering. Unfortunately it's drifted off topic a bit, but currently Etho has kindly tried to breathe some life into it by offering a Keeper's Creeper print for the next poster. It may be still available, Haleakala may have snapped it up, or who knows what, so give Etho a message and see what the story is.

Of course you'll need to offer something yourself. Here's where something from FSRE comes into play, or you can wait and see if your order comes through (tried contacting the vendor?) or perhaps a wild spore print made from a hunt. Or have faith that your commercial prints will arrive. If you choose to DIY, check out on google and the search engine here and youtube how to make your own prints; it just takes a razor, a glass and a sheet of alfoil, it would get you a number of prints to boot = great trade items down the track too.

So find yourself a print to trade and let's play! (well not me, but you :wink: )

Understand the system of the thread? You need to already have something to play, but once you do it goes on indefinitely :worship:

All sweet my friend, now go forth, do good things, and look into that karma thing a bit more closely ;)

• Like 2

Well said Endorfinder, patience is the game to play, a well sourced edible print/swab is also an acceptable trade. With the wet season beginning a print matching the microscopical characteristics you are seeking would be easy to obtain via a planned hunt/holiday to a region known for wild finds.

• Like 1

Im just sitting patiently for someone to put up an edible up for grabs, i have plently of , to be politically proper "inedible" spores i wouldnt mind parting with, specially from my golden teachers and creepers ready for the fruiting chamber

• Like 1