The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

incognito

what the ....??

was just editing my profile and noticed i have a member rating of -3????

now im not one to moan but.... am i that much of a fuktard??

or maybee it works in reverse, where being negative is actually a positive??

i just would never have thunk it..but there you go.

i know i do make some spaz posts but i also would like to think that i help some geezers out here???

I hadn't even noticed that "rating" until you pointed it out :huh: Dunno, man. I'd personally say of the very few SAB posters I'd rate in the negative, you're not one of them.

'phew... i was starting to develop a complex : ) god bless yer F.Pance :)

how do u vote for someone in the negative? i want in on the bitchfest!!!

I wouldnt think too much of it. People seem to negatively rate others for no good reason. maybe doing it for the lulz

with almost 3000 posts to choose from a -3 aint anything really

hahaha , what does it all mean? I am -1 i think, but i went to pm ThunderIdeal yesterday and hes a -4 ! . I was like hmmm...can trust this guy ? joking Thunders I know i can, but what does it all mean ? Ive made some crappy posts too...i think we all do , or is it something else?

I wouldnt think too much of it. People seem to negatively rate others for no good reason. maybe doing it for the lulz

Oh... so its that new rating thingy down the bottom corner, i get it , thats ok then because i have gone to press positive a couple of times but hit negative by mistake and its irrevesible :unsure:

look to the right bottom corner or each post. just above "multi quote" you can rate anyones post.

*nevermind u found it :P

fuck this im rating everyone a negative. u will all feel the projection of my anxietys! ;)

Haha, since you cared so much I just went to give ya a point, but looks like its been disabled, mybe due to abuse?

I've got -1 but I like mine its funny.

Do'nt worry I do'nt think people will take much notice, it also says your a 62 yo woman Incog :lol:

oh this is just pure GOLD...

2088.jpg

haha nah seriously ive only noticed since i was editing my profile, i never even knew such a thing existed, seeing as i dont spend all of my time on the net or on the forums.

but the question remains.. will you chiral? will you love me?

dear incog,

i have always found your thoughts stimulating, and your body sexy.

you now have a +1 rating.

haha nah seriously ive only noticed since i was editing my profile, i never even knew such a thing existed, seeing as i dont spend all of my time on the net or on the forums.

but the question remains.. will you chiral? will you love me?

Only if you come into my K-hole incog...the choice is yours baby...hug.gif

I'm waiting for you forever my sweety...:wub:

So you rate them in the post now, thats how it works eh.

What about the stars at the top of the thread, Think I saw them somewhere recently too?, how do you rate a thread?

that i would but u wouldnt know a khole if it bit u on the ass!!!

quit bumping and IM u pussy, there should be laws against it.

+5 Now

Nito for supreme being

i have always found your thoughts stimulating, and your body sexy.

you now have a +1 rating.

its about time you guys appreciated my sexyness.

seriously just wanted to query the whole rating thing and how it works. i know u cant please everyone and there will always be people who think your a tool. But fuck all i can do, like everyone else is speak my truth.

the end. lol.

oooh i just went and rated u al up one. it was kind of erotic. as close to net sex as u could get i think.

hope you all enjoyed my finger massaging ur positive buttons. wish i could do it again..and.. again... and again..and......

oops..

God that felt good.

edit- welcum to the world of positive numbers shruman..somehow i feel 'clean' again...and VERY turned on :)

I've never noticed this rating system before :scratchhead:

Mines 2 :innocent_n:

Weird considering how many drunken, trollish, dumbarse posts I've made or how many other members I've pissed off unnecessarily. Perhaps they didn't notice the rating system either :bootyshake:

ROFL hilarious that Chiral got two smartarse minus points for that post! :lol:

i think a great man once said..... "he who lives by the sword, dies by the sword".. nyuk nyuk ;)

i got four minus points from some dmt nexus cock-head, which put me at minus three.

now i'm minus five. so since this thread bought the rating system to everyone's attention i am commanding more hatred than ever :D

pm'ing blowng about a free trade and he's come up with the best word for smiting a post

negatized

as in "i negatized some of that cunt's posts cuz i reckon he negatized one of mine"

and on top that rating system has got a bug, as some of incog's posts show 0 rating and others +2 and +3 respectivly, at the very same time.

lol u just got negatized for that post planthelper.

(wasn't me!!)

that's not a bug. it shows the rating of the POST ITSELF, which i believe is what torsten had in mind when implementing this system...... so that highly informative posts can be praised eg +4 if four separate posters praise the post. then you can actually search for only posts that have received x amount of praise. it's in it's early days but if we all remember to praise informative posts it might turn out useful. the community basically asked for this but it isn't being utilised properly yet, maybe T should make a statement about the purpose of the system.

anyway, yes, that's not a bug, to see the person's overall rating (based on the combined ratings of their posts) you need to view their profile or find them in the list of members.