The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Rev

Otts snuff book? where to get from??

From the publisher only I think

yeah good luck

only a limited number of copies were produced. i can't remeber the exact number, but pretty small

bloody ott :(

I went to go get pharmacotheon too and thats not available either unless you want to pay $100-150 US for a copy from a 2nd hand dealer

whats his game anyway? printing high cost low number books? to a trend of increasing information accessibility hes bucking the system??

The leather bound acid free stuff sounds nice but in reality i dont give a shit i just want the information within.

had a look over on amazon and almost all his books arent available new

Anyone got the publisher details? i would like this book

Honestly what *is* wrong with you

Wasn't it you who put me onto Abebooks.com? Stick it on yer wishlist, and when it shows up you get a lovely email telling you all the details. You can even stipulate a price bracket so you don't have to seive through the exxy ones

You know that book I have on TLC that everyone slobbers over? Plant Drug Analysis? I got that by doing the wishlist thing. It cost me about 20% of the new price, and it's in perfectly good nick. Not to mention all the other books I got that way!

oops forgot bout abe

yeah thats right

ok will mosie on over to abebooks then :)

Thanks boss

Nah, seriously, isn't there a wants list you can put your book on until it turns up at the right price? There is at the UK site

Polyester does have a website and an email addy

It was a limited release of 200 or something. I got #67

I can really appreciate the collector style of books. However, I think such books should also be available in cheapo mode.

If all you care about is the information I'm pretty sure I have pharmacotheon in .pdf format somewhere along with over a hundred other good psychedelic/shamanism/pharm/chem/cannabis/etc. related .pdfs and flicks if people would like to trade?

Ahhah, I just checked and for those that use P2P based software (not that I do:) its available in a 223.07mb .zip file and a smaller one of 2.12mb. dont know the differance, probabaly just an incompleate file.

Looking now, its available in .pdf and .mp3, so there is a spoken word version as well. Thinking back the problem I had was that my copy was in German or something, there is also one in Spanish but I was told there is an English one around as well.

It'd be great to have a place for members to upload documents for reading,kinda like the photo gallery but for text files and the like.

Yeah. Neomdus direct connnect DC++ is a good P2P proggy for doing that.

http://www.neo-modus.com/

Its connected together by 'hubs' of like minded communities. I know a good hub where this type of information could be accessed. My PC is on 24 x 7

so could ensure it was always available to this community, if anyone was interested

The only proviso is that you typically need a gig or so of share files ie music or video or software to gain access. Just a thought..... :cool:

what would the hub address be?

well u lost me but if its going around id love a copy

and if youve got any in pdf or whatever then ill be in a trade

PM me what you got and ill tell u what i have to give

Yeah, I would be very interested. if you want to get it going I will upload all I can for everyone to share and share a like..

I also am keen to know what the details for this community you mentiond.