The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blip

1/05/2010 - RIP - My friend :(

Oh :( I'm very sorry by your loss, dreamz. Condolences for their family and friends :(

sorry to hear that man.

all the best in getting through this rough time

Yeah.. i only knew Cody for 2 years but we used to hang out each night ever since i met the guy.. now he is gone and its kinda hard. But i'll pull through :)

Wait...cody is a real person right and not codeine...?

:scratchhead:

I didnt realise this may in relation to the new codeine laws that come in today?

pretty odd joke :wacko:

Codeine? Fuck man I'm not amused at all. Joking about a friend dying ffs.

Edit: not to mention inferring sympathy as stupidity.

wow you guys are bright

jeez you're a chat cunt. besides, cody ain't dead, he's just a bit more exclusive about who he hangs out with these days.

why aren't you out camping anyways?

i know it was a joke. i'm paying you out cos it was a SHIT joke. you get 0.5/10 on humour.

jeez you're a chat cunt. besides, cody ain't dead, he's just a bit more exclusive about who he hangs out with these days.

why aren't you out camping anyways?

I might ask you the same question Mr man....huh.gif

I wish I was camping, although doing John lilly impersonations is not a bad substitute....smirk.gif

dreamz mate ....uuugh....nevermind.

i know it was a joke. i'm paying you out cos it was a SHIT joke. you get 0.5/10 on humour.

Haha yeah like i give a shit about an opinion coming from a guy who doesnt shut the fuck up about how awesome he is.

wrong. i think you do care about my opinion and those of others, that's the fundamental nature of social anxiety. also, you wouldn't have edited out all your posts. very transparent.

besides, i AM fuckin awesome cos my mother says i am.

yeah thats not what your mother told me?

There can not possibly be ANY other reason as to why i have edited my posts hey? Maybe.. just MAYBE there is one other reason....

Probably not the best way to bring that topic up, LSDreamz. But i dont think it was an intentional move to piss people off tho. Moved to bitches. bye Eg

turbulent times LSDreamz tho im sure youll pull through. you've lived without it before.

Im sure you will grow no good luck just good work. :uzi: fuck it ninja style

dreamz has decided he's better off not coming here.

he's a good guy, with problems just like the rest of us. let's all wish him the best.

what? of course he's a good guy! LSDreams you don't need to not come here! you just tried to be funny & made a bit of an error in judgement.

everyone knows you didn't mean to be offensive, don't worry about it. it's no big deal, some people were just momentarily offended. you know as well as me that this is how we learn in life.. we make mistakes!!!!

so forget about it, let it go, take the lesson & next time just don't make silly jokes about people being dead! lol

wtf? lsd, all your posts are gone. this is silly, you just made a dumb joke! it's nothing!

come back man, theres no reason for you to be doing this, just this silly thread. unless i'm missing something?

but seriously man, everyone knows you're a good guy

dreamz IS a real good guy. i think peeps should back of a wee bit here.

its a shame u didnt come dreams .

i dont think anyone in there late 20's with degrees and still living with their mommy should attack someone for their social phobias ;)

jesus i think give the guy a pat on the back for attempting to break his addiction to codeine. best of luck dreamz.

maybee we could all take a leaf from his step forward which he should be extremely proud of, in breaking his addiction.

people here, like any community, can be so quick to pull out the dagger. i repeat, dreamz is a great guy, and if people cant see the irony in the title then fuck i will spell it out.... dreamz is putting to death his codeine addiction. i think we should all give him a round of applause.

oh and :John lilly impersonations is not a bad substitute....

i think john lilly would bitch slap you into next week for the way you ehem !!!WASTE!!! med grade k.. there i said it! lol

keep your chin up dreamz, and big ups for taking on the disease of addiction.

btw what is this? chat cunt. do u learn this in psych these days, MORE new psych jargon??? what is the definition? a vagina who likes to talk? a very friendly vagina?

silly jokes about people being dead! lol

paradox... you are dead. so am i. just a matter of time. so fuck get over it.

yeah exactly my point... but some people took it wrong & were offended. just ponting out that it's no big deal as it was just a silly joke. no need for dreamz to feel he needs to take time out over.

edit: but yeah you're right incog it's actually quite an apt metaphor, lsdz wording was just a bit misleading.

i gotta say good on ya lsd, let the monkey die & move on man! :)

some people deal with facing their addiction with bhumour, which can be quite an affective tool.

i dont think its up to anyone here to decipher what forms of humour dreamz is allowed.

again, big ups to you dreamz if you are reading.

edit:- lsdz wording was just a bit misleading. well maybee he has a point that you aernt very bright. or even presumtuous. i mean it IS the bitches and gripes forum. i very much doubt that anyone posting something of that emotional significance would place it there. but please dont take your own ignorances out on someone who is doing something very positive.

i will continue to defend him here, as i consider dreamz a good friend and good person, who is showing alot of strength. so jebus how long do we wanna rave on about this shit? big ups dreamz.