The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This transaction took place just after i purchased a large amount of Super Pedro and Psycho0 off him, however he still had the SuperPed on his verandah waiting pickup for courier. When this transaction for $500 took place he assured me nothing would go wrong etc etc, he also assured me that hes done things like this before and that he is a moderator so he's obviously got the trust of the community, and he did emphasize this. So taking him on face value. He then went on to offer me something (through a friend of his supposedly). Me thinking this was an offer that i couldn't resist i purchased some, $500. So taking him on face value again he garaunteed it and said it was the real deal. So believing it was too good to be true, i bought the $500 worth off him and paid direct transfer, when the package arrived to me it was nothing as it was described to be and was in fact lets say "dirt" ?

At this point i wasn't too excited about the whole thing because i just spent $120 dollars with no results what so ever through a moderator that spoke highly of himself and the transaction saying it was "fair dinkum" and the real deal. So Sunday evening comes and i see P.D on msn and i mention the above. He acuses me of lying among many things and got absolutely abusive and starting raving how he would not sort out the courier for the Super Pedro, at which point i was absolutely Fucking furious because i already paid him over 860 dollars for all of his cactus + 130 for my courier, plus this $500 for "DIRT". So it comes monday morning and i decide to see if he comes online, he comes online and says he rung up his dude and his old geazer started abusing him and telling him it's his fault.. So he said he would go around later and talk to him and sus this out. He also said a refund was out of the question even though. He tells me that his mate has now told him to fuck off / he has lost a friend over this, and that his friend has taken alot of his cacti stock that he had of his and will not return it. At which point PD starts trying to curse at me for ever coming to him in the first place. When i ask about compensation he didn't even give me any options. At which point i told him i was going to come down to melbourne to sort this out personally. At which point he went A-wall, and started saying it wont work doesn't matter who you bring down etc etc. I said all i want is compensation because i gave you 500 dollars and i have nothing. at which point he says i will sort something out. I asked for CACTUS instead. Which he refused. Quite frankly the last time we spoke he said he had "forgotten" about me, now this is about as out of character as it gets, and he recently spoke to people on the forums about "personal issues" those personal issues came up as soon as i told him i was willing to come down to melbourne and see him about this. And then he went offline for weeks and weeks and barely saw him on the forums, yet through all that TIME he has been selling ridiculous amounts of cacti, and yet still hasn't compensated me whatsoever, I haven't been compensated yet, and quite frankly it's dragging out a bit too far and i think i need to let the community know what he's done/doing. This transpired the early days of JANUARY. He has kept saying something will be sorted out, then i wait weeks he says he didn't have my address. which was a load of bollocks, then i wait more weeks with again no reply yet he is constantly active on the forums. So quite frankly it boils down to unmet promises and PD taking advantage of his moderator status.

I waited and i WAITED and i've waited, but i'm not waiting anymore. The joke will no longer be on myself. You keep messing me around.... You were quite quick to try to intimidate me when i said this will be brought up on the forums, however i am not intimidated by you whatsoever the damage you did is done and you seem to have tendencies of that of a junkie with all promises and no follow up. I'm left to assume you've removed or blocked me on msn, seeing as i haven't seen you on or heard from you in over 2 months on msn, let alone a single follow up on these FORUMS WHICH YOU ARE ON CONSTANTLY AND SELLING.

Another Real depressing thing about it is you seemed to have a high remark that nothing would come about this for it wasn't a transaction made on the forum, fair enough i see how you can think that, but you still did the transaction with me non the less. What's painful to me is knowing that you may well take advantage of another situation like this that passes you by. So this is a helping hand to any newcomers to this forum that are thinking of dealing with PD outside of the forums. For whatever grounds.

I do have evidence of this transaction and i did message andy amine in hopes of sorting this out but PD obviously was not interested.

p.s i hadn't felt like coming back for quite some time to this community because of this drama.

Kind Regards to the Corroboree community,

Ariel

Sorry to hear that you got screwed over. Best thing to do is pay by paypal, or pay in person. I took a cross country flight to pick up an item, just to make sure I got it.

hmmm... doesnt sound like PD to me, never had any troubles personally but then again i have never bought 500 bux worth of cacti at once :o

please also post your own christian name.

i would also have made this post given simlar conditions but would have been more discreet,i hope.

t s t .

PD has always come through on his dealings with me - only twice, the only fault I have found is he lacks trust and wont send until your half of the deal is there, I feel the same, but someone has to take the leap, so I have sent first both times - no biggy, it always panned out, and PD is very generous when he fulfills his end so the deal is always sweet.. I don't think he would try to screw anyone over, just has a trust issue like most people who have been screwed over [just an aaumption PD] and I include myself in this category, but having dealt with PD I would say he is trust worthy, and I live in QLD too, never met PD personally, so its not that I am just protecting a buddy...

Your 'Ok' with me PD

PD is very generous when he fulfills his end so the deal is always sweet
He is definitely a generous guy, i dont think he would have stuffed you round on purpose...

I saw PD running up the road today with sethomopod, conan, coca seed girl, baphomet and some other crusty hippy...they looked like they where going to have a holiday in monte carlo cause the bags they were carrying all had big dollar signs on em ...you know like bank robbers bags or sumfin.

just sayin is all...cow.gif

LMFAO :P :P HUNAB YOU??

*Edited

I saw PD running up the road today with sethomopod, conan, coca seed girl, baphomet and some other crusty hippy...they looked like they where going to have a holiday in monte carlo cause the bags they were carrying all had big dollar signs on em ...you know like bank robbers bags or sumfin.

just sayin is all...cow.gif

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just sayin is all...

Sorry for keeping the thread goin T... :blush: Just had to ramble on

ive never had problems with pd.

I've always got extras in any dealings I've had with him he's a great guy as far as I've had dealings with him

PD wouldnt rip anyone off IMO. he can be slow to send (like myself)however he is not a thief. that was a fuken cheapy Chiral. maybee u should lay of the k? or is the god complex in full swing and irreversable now?

I expect that he will be in contact with the peeps he owes very soon. Have some faith in PD, he will come through.

i've got to agree. PD has been around the forums for as long as i can remember & has always been a well regarded & respected memeber & a friend to many of the older members.. when ever i've dealt with him i've gotten very nice well packaged plants & always well on time. he is an inspirational cacti head & breeder who seems very generous with his knowledge.

sometimes things get away from us, we can get overwhelmed by circumstance & we can let people down. i'm sure this situation is by far the exception & not the rule & PD will make good of it in time

PD was a complete gentleman and sent me generous gifts without cause when I replied to a request of his. What's more he sent them first!

Reckon you could afford to be a bit patient with him at this time, from my limited understanding he has quite a bit on his plate

yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah PD!

aka P Diddy

Diddy sent me some seeds for nuthin. i had been on the corroboree for maybe a week.

Bought some cacti off him and even tho the particular package was sold out, he made me up a nice little package

i've bought off PD before and would do so again without a thought.

Actually i wanted to stay out of this because i didnt thought it would be necessary to post. Nevertheless i want to write a small post to leave no doubt about what kind of guy we are dealing with. PD is one of the coolest guys i´ve ever met in the scene and it´s not possible that he tried to rip you off. No way. Not in a million years. You rather see the pope selling condoms than PD running the streets with the CONAN & THE COCA SEED GIRL GANG. I have no Idea what was going on with that trade/sale/whatsoever but at the same time i have absolutely no doubt that it wasnt due to any bad intentions from PD´s side. Only thing i could imagine is that he had a busy time because he has a lot of stress in his life. But im sure he´ll deliver. bye Eg

Shit ive been months late on trades. you have a few going on at once, you remember posting off trades last week then a few weeks later you find an unsent parcel behind your desk cleaning up :BANGHEAD2: i even feel kinda bad about my last trade in the free stuff thread, i recieved my last parcel b4 ive even sent off whispering leaves stuff (sliped my mind the first week then didnt send the last 2 weeks due to public holidays dont want live plant material rotting away in a post office somwere) which reminds me :scratchhead:

i know the anxious feeling you get when the thought crosses your mind (wheres my stuff?) especially when you fork out cash but id send a few pm's befor i stressed about it even contact a mod or the T man and see wether or not anyone else was having the same issuse with the said member, pm other members who have trades with the member on the free stuff thread and see whether or not they came through.

but personally if it was the free stuff thread and not a cash trade id just have to let it go :huh:

yeah PM andy before starting a thread like this.

I've got to say, it seems way out of character for him. He's been good to me with all my dealings with him, even with my endless faffing around. :lol:

yeah PM andy before starting a thread like this.

Gotta agre with thunder here.. I myself have been the subject of a thread opened because of a 5 day late reply to a pm.... (it was all worked out tho.. Dude received the pack the same day he started the thread) It does suck how peoples integrity are questioned without enough research into character.. Peeps have gotta chill!