The Corroboree
Rabaelthazar

Introducing Myself

Hi all,

I've been hanging around the forums a while and before I start commenting on other posts, I wanted to formally introduce myself.

I've just started a little indoor garden, a few south american plants, a few cacti, a few good old fashioned cooking herbs. I consider myself well schooled (in both theory and practice) in terms of shamanistic relationships with plants, however, I am a Noob in terms of actually growing them... I've gathered some good propagating info from these forums, so thank you to everyone for their knowledge.

The forums I'll most often frequent are the mycology forum, the cacti forum and the Ethnobotany forum. I have a deep respect for plants (and fungi) and the relationship we humans have with them, from fruit and vegetables, to medicinal plants to entheogenic beauties. I've got a young family and I don't partake very often these days, but these plants will always be important in my life. I'm looking forward to getting my garden established and I'm sure I'll be asking advice along the way.

Anyhoo, see you all around the place. Thanks again.

Rabaelthazar

Edited by Rabaelthazar

Welcome Rabalthazar! Thats one hell of an unique name. ;-) Enjoy your time around here. bye Eg

Welcome Rabalthazar can really relate to your first post, im sure you will enjoy your time here & blend in well with the natives, i think they have turned me into a old hippy coz im feeling your first post has a nice vibe to it

:bong:

quick someone hand me a billy, a VB, boat thongs & flannelet shirt & slap me back to my bogan roots :slap: Bloody Hippies

Edited by mac

Thanks GingaNinja, Gerbil, Mr Me, Evil Genius and Mac for the warm welcome.

Edited by Rabaelthazar

Welcome and congrats on your garden, watch them cactus tho they're slow but they do take over :lol::unsure:

Edited by lsdreamz

pc_plum_bluelightday2008.jpg Heeey!!! and welcome to the New World Ord....I mean the Corroborie!!!

Thanks Spacemonk, LSDreamz, Blowng and Quilliam, I'll keep an eye for the smart-arses.

Edited by Rabaelthazar