The Corroboree
ubza_1234

yohimbe bark and caffiene

i know this is ment for plant and seeds and stuff but i'm not gonna use it all so maybe you guys would appreciate it. i purchased both the bark and extract from a pharmisutical company in china and have some documentaton on the caffiene extract if people are interested, and if i can find it lol it's been stored in a cupboard most it's life although i have a jar next to the coffee for those days i realy need it ;) 1/4 teaspoon is very roughly the same as a can of mother or other 500ml energy drink.

so long story short i ordered 3kg of this green tea extract that is 60% caffiene. it's a creamy white colour and other then the bitter ness is relitively flavourless, especially at the normal dose in something like a soft dring or strong flavoured smoothie. if mixed with warm milk in dangerous doses, (one teaspoon) it tastes a lil like just normal tea but bitter. in doses greater then 32mg/100ml the bitterness gets stronger and the flavours become more appearant. perhaps this is a reason energy drink companies have agreed on this concentration? there is no need for a stronger mix, just have more.

i also got 1kg of yohimbe bark. it is very active, only one level teaspoon of ground bark as a tea combined with a vitamin c pill is needed for strong effects. for me and my girlfriend the side effects of mild shakes and heavy heart beat, (not fast it just feels like your heart is going to beat out of your chest) is not worth the hightened sensitivity of your skin, and of course the hornyness. lol

the reason i'm gonna start getting rid of it is because, well, i got a lil over enthusiastic and thought, ya, it should only take a few years to get through 3kg of caffiene.. STUPID STUPID STUPID! lol and the yohimbe, for me and my girlfriend the side effects of mild shakes and heavy heart beat, (not fast it just feels like your heart is going to beat out of your chest) is not worth the hightened sensitivity of your skin, and of course the hornyness. lol perhaps a lower dose is required but i'm sorta over this fantastic aphrodisiac.

so anyway, anyone in the melbourn area who's interested i'm more then happy to sell some to you although i would prefer to swap it for interesting plants or plant extracts.

i'm also a pest controller so if ppl wanna exchange something for that kind of service i'm more then hppy to catch up and help you out ;)

enjoy!

Received package in the mail today as ordered plus some :)

Really well packaged so arrived with no probs

Cheers

Got

Likewise, I've received mine plus an extra.

Tried the bark, 1g. No effect. Had two grams a couple of hours later, still to no effect. My girlfriend orgasmed three times with relative ease, so it may have affected her (she had 1g), but she isn't sure whether it was from the bark or not. This isn't to say the quality of the yohimbe is bad though, as I've had no effect from the SAB bark yet either (so far tried up to 2.5g). Maybe I'm just completely insensitive to it... :unsure:

Likewise, I've received mine plus an extra.

Tried the bark, 1g. No effect. Had two grams a couple of hours later, still to no effect. My girlfriend orgasmed three times with relative ease, so it may have affected her (she had 1g), but she isn't sure whether it was from the bark or not. This isn't to say the quality of the yohimbe is bad though, as I've had no effect from the SAB bark yet either (so far tried up to 2.5g). Maybe I'm just completely insensitive to it... :unsure:

well first time i tried it i used 10g in 500ml of water. I boiled ground bark with a lil citric acid and damiana for fun and consumed a vitamine c pill befor hand as i hear it aids absorbion. My plan was to have 50ml every half hour to find a working dose but 1.5 hours later after the first 150ml i was shaking, vomiting, my heart felt as if it was going to explode, my breathing went strange and i had a vicious boner. Not my idea of fun. Perhaps i'm just weak lol

I shan't be giving up any time soon! I do thin it has potential, as the SAB bark has proven to be no better, yet clearly people find that useable. Mind you, it may have degraded over time. How old is it?