The Corroboree
Chiral

Warning on Subs

Low doses Subs are one of the most awesome party liveners around. At uni we regularly straightened up or energised a drinking session by dropping a small cap into a beer. Sad to say in this 'love the powerful mushroom' vibe but true none the less.

larger doses of subs can be mind blowing. I went to jupiter once complete with air pressure and heat... Long story... Its hard with subs, they can go from mild to extreme body load and anxiety quite quickly. perhaps there are toxins or byproducts of the lignious substrates that results in worse body load? Not sure on that one.

Ive always prefered cubies and meanies myself, more summery and easier on the old bod.

As for differences between strains - saying they are all the same seems to be the safe realm of the inexperienced. there are measurable differences in many of the indoles between different sporestrains of cubensis, let alone between different species of actives. Read about it, read the science and experienced it first hand. You can compare a mexicana to an azure or a mexican cubie to a puerto rican. Peace,.

You cant explain just how these indoles effect serotonin receptors, so talking in definiates about all mushrooms being the same is premature.

I just had the most amazing weekend with subs:) I have had cubes before, but never tried subs. I tried a few fresh, which was fun, but only a mild experience. Then a couple days later, I blended up a few grams, ate 2 grams in caps, then I made the lemon juice tea. It was incredible. Made it with 8 grams of subs, and shared it between 3 of us. One of my friends had a minor freak out. She felt so far from reality, she did not know what to do with herself. I just had to sit there and talk her into a better space. I definatly will be making the tea again, the visuals where amazing, and I think I'd like to push my limits a little further next time. I would like to see the full power of this mushroom! B)

I think I'd like to push my limits a little further next time. I would like to see the full power of this mushroom! B)

thats what i once said but soon realised that no one really wants to see the FULL power of this mushroom.

or you push further and demand people open doors and pull back the curtains and then holy shit you wish you hadn't because thats when things get weird.

Can you describe this 'weirdness' that's behind the carnival vale?

:)

Edited by telepathogen

I just had the most amazing weekend with subs:) I have had cubes before, but never tried subs. I tried a few fresh, which was fun, but only a mild experience. Then a couple days later, I blended up a few grams, ate 2 grams in caps, then I made the lemon juice tea. It was incredible. Made it with 8 grams of subs, and shared it between 3 of us. One of my friends had a minor freak out. She felt so far from reality, she did not know what to do with herself. I just had to sit there and talk her into a better space. I definatly will be making the tea again, the visuals where amazing, and I think I'd like to push my limits a little further next time. I would like to see the full power of this mushroom! B)

Honestly the lemon tea is where it's at with these fruits, they come alive and fuck you up big time with the lemon, there is a very large gap or step from 10 gms upwards as opposed to 10gms n under...a very very big gap...straight to the underworld with a mind walker...try by yourself, warm dark room with soft music and lay back...honestly you will not know yourself after you allow them to be you.

report back as necessary.. :wink:

Can you describe this 'weirdness' that's behind the carnival vale?

:)

I enjoyed holymountains metaphor.

although, really its quite more literal than that.

At the 'carnival'- with the warped clowns.. and beings and happenings of all sorts,

there is usually a point where roads fork. If I do not choose to 'let go' I can sometimes not even trip, no matter how many grams iv had. Though, if I 'let go', 'walk through a doorway' or any of the agreeing-ness that lets the trip commence

well, that's when

the world of the immateria-

the pure sci-fi, 'all things are possible' kind of places

can be explored.

Not to mention, experiencing becoming other people, animals or objects in other dimensions

but most often, ime

its more about the kind of mind that I become. The way I can percieve, or not

though

when at the carnival, there seems to be all manner of very specific things going on. Places to go, people to meet, things to do, stuff to 'eat'.

The weirdest part of it all ,is how damn real it all feels. Beings talking to other beings.. not just the self interacting, but everything and everyone interacting with everyone and everything else.

p.s

I reckon 'boiling' them reduces potency,

im very careful to only quite gently simmer them

or only to let them steep in the lemon before drinking.

I reckon 'boiling' them reduces potency,

im very careful to only quite gently simmer them

or only to let them steep in the lemon before drinking.

Frank admission here. I have never experienced the psychotropic effects of fungi (yes, truly), and anything I say below is purely theoretical, hypothetical, and absolutely not provided as any indication of an endorsement of, nor as an encouragement of, the use of such material.

Having said that, as far as I know at least one of the active constituents of such fungi is heat labile, as Mud observes, and begins to degrade above 50ºC.

An alternative approach to extracting the actives might be to chop the material and place it into (diluted?) lemon juice, and then to freeze the mix. Freezing breaks down cell walls (try freezing lettuce and see what happens!) and this helps to release the cellular contents into the suspending medium on thawing. One might heat the lemon juice to, say, 'bath temperature' before consuming, but avoiding a temperature greater than 50ºC would theoretically preserve more of the actives.

If one lives in a country where consumption of such fungi is legal, a spoonful of sugar (or honey) might help the medicine to go down, and substituting grapefruit juice for lemons might enhance the effect - I know that grapefruit juice strongly potentiates many conventional pharmacologicals, and it is actually specifically contra-indicated for many because the dosage just goes the hell out of the window when they are combined.

And remember guys,I really do have no actual experience in this department, so any of the above should be taken with a great deal of caution, and with regard for the legal constraints of one's country. If, however, anyone else has had experience with the sort of preparation described above, it might be of theoretical interest to others here: if I'm talking bollocks it would be good for all to know!

Honestly the lemon tea is where it's at with these fruits, they come alive and fuck you up big time with the lemon, there is a very large gap or step from 10 gms upwards as opposed to 10gms n under...a very very big gap...straight to the underworld with a mind walker...try by yourself, warm dark room with soft music and lay back...honestly you will not know yourself after you allow them to be you.

report back as necessary.. :wink:

Lemon juice? Recipe available for this and tea? Im new to the whole tea and lemon thing... what is the difference between tea and just eating them? How could tea be more potent? Also are we talking about fresh mushroom tea or dried mushroom tea?

Edited by klip247

Yup no need to heat excessively..trick is to bring the water & lemon juice to a high simmer, throw fruits in and chop wildly with scissors as soon as fruits hit the water turn it off and keep chopping like crazy at them...let sit for 5 mins, then strain into a cup...throw pulp back into a little more water n lemon and bring back to simmer again then strain...that gets the last wee bit out and then simply combine the 2 extracts and swallow...*discard pulp*...don't eat pulp unless you want to feel nausea's and sick...sip on warm lemon tea or chug it down fast, and let the effects swim through you while you read or listen to music whilst relaxing.

Lemon juice? Recipe available for this and tea? Im new to the whole tea and lemon thing... what is the difference between tea and just eating them? How could tea be more potent? Also are we talking about fresh mushroom tea or dried mushroom tea?

dried fruits as per recipe above...you will not be disappointed but be careful it is way powerful.

Lemon juice? Recipe available for this and tea? Im new to the whole tea and lemon thing... what is the difference between tea and just eating them? How could tea be more potent?

grind the dried mushrooms with a coffee grinder and simmer them for 10 mins in a pot of water mixed with lemon or lime juice... strain the gunk and drink the tea. i agree with mud that boiling may reduce the potency. you don't want to thrash them, just gently simmer them for a while. (don't grind them up until you are ready to pop them in the water...they degrade a lot quicker once ground up)

the theory (please feel free to explain in more scientific terms or correct if i'm wrong) is that the lemon juice acts not only as an acid to help extract the goodies into the water but it in some ways protects the goodies all the way until they hit your brain. eating them means a lot of goodies are probably destroyed in your stomach before getting to the brain and they will be distributed unevenly as you digest the solids. making a tea means it's absorbed almost immediatley and ensures that you get everything. hence the reason why you are knocked out within 15-20 mins of ingestion as opposed to waiting 30-45 mins when eating.

mud i totally agree with your descriptions and it's nice to know others have had similar experiences... i'm working on a report of what happened to a freind of mine when he 'went behind the curtain' that i'll post tonight probably.

Edited by holymountain
  • Like 1

Interesting, what if you dont want to go too deep and trip too hard, would it just be better to eat them in this case or just use less fruits in the brew?

Any idea's on the dosage when using the tea method? By dosage I mean how much is needed for threshold, low dose, medium dose, high dose etc as im assuming that the dosage will be different when compared to consuming the fresh fruit.

if worried about going to deep i would just eat a couple and see how you go...space them out in 10-15minute gaps then you can gauge where you are at. i have a feeling you need to eat quite a few to go really deep. with the tea you don't need many at all. there is no time to gauge where you are at as it all takes effect at once. this might be why it is stronger because it comes on at once rather than in waves as you digest..similar to dmt where you need to have certain amount at once to successfully launch yourself. taking it in stages will not 'get you there'.

here's my friends story as he told it to me. crazy as it sounds and kind of weird to talk about seeing as it's so strange.

take it as you will.

3 dried grams simmered for 10mins with the lemon juice

within about 20 mins i was well into the mushroom world. all gloomy and dark and cold. soon figures emerged and came to inspect me. i took the terrence mckenna method of hassling every being i met. ask them who they are, what are they doing, what is their story. what can they do for me?

mckenna says you've got to argue with the mushroom to get answers. something to the effect that the mushroom will be nice to you for your first few trips but will slowly reveal more of itself.. it will show you more when it thinks you are ready to handle it. so at the start it's clowns and carnivals and they are there to keep you entertained but also to distract you from pushing onwards. thats why you've got to argue. you can't be distracted you've got to hassle them to show you more and more. mckenna asks the mushroom 'show me what you are to yourself' and then says after 5 minutes of that you beg it to return you... thats pretty much what happened to me.

I have been to this area twice now. Both times have been from ingesting subs I had read reports of people seeing similar things on DMT in Strassmans book. My first sub experience took me to an area that was filled with carnival rides. Bright yellow lights and a crazy ringleader up the front taunting me. Or maybe inviting me in. In hindsight I guess it was the entrance to the carnival room. It was uncanny how similar the place was to warped carnival esque things you see in horror movies. The vision faded and I was taken to another area without entering and exploring the room.

The second time entering this realm i was keen to look around some more. I was surrounded by a merry go round of grinning clowns. They seemed intent on scaring me. Twisted and frightening they leered over at me. A huge procession of them one after the other walking past and leering. Very threatening. I stood back trying to question each one ‘what are you doing? What can you do for me? What is this place? But they just continued moving past me, turning their heads to look back and leer. I wasn’t afraid though as I found their attempts at frightening me quite amusing. Still, the place is very unnerving. They go out of their way to freak you out. They aren’t hostile but seem to enjoy disturbing you. Painted clowns and carnival lights, merry go rounds and wooden rides all rickety and freak show paint. I grew frusterated at the lack of answers and explanations I was receiving so I began to peer around. I noticed some mantis like figures in the background. It seemed they were running this show and the carnival was just a big distraction to frighten me off or take my attention from what was really going on.

I began to hassle the mantis asking them what they were doing here. I was taken around a corner of sorts and led literally behind a curtain. Everything was now cold and stainless steel, metallic and mechanical the control room for the fake circus out the front. I began to see static as the images faded and switched. It was as if I was being taken to another area, tuning into the mantis frequency. I wish I hadn’t, what followed is probably one of the scariest most bizarre things I’ve ever had happen to me.

I found myself in a machine like room, an empty metal room, like being on some sort of spaceship. I watched as the mantis unfurled into a giant, endless, multiplying creature. Its duty was to stop me from going any further. A gatekeeper of sorts I guess. It spread its spiky arms around until I was surrounded by this morphing creature. It was very rude and aggressive. I was just a pesky human who had no business being where I was. I agreed and wanted to get out of there. Next thing that occurred I had entered a different area. I was witnessing the wars between the mantis creatures and some other species. I was in another galaxy in another time, a long way away. I followed a creature of war as it sped through microchip cities of yellow and black, speeding across time with its weapons. The whole feeling had changed. This place was not psychedelic. No bright colours, no murky darkness, no tentacles or spirals or shapes transforming. It was clear and precise and real. I was in a desert of some sort, dry and barren and empty. I wondered how I would get back. I had never experienced something like this before. It seemed I was no longer in the mushroom world or the tryptamine hyperspace. I was somewhere else, where none of that applied and where the carnivals and elves and wizards seemed like a pathetic, weak excuse for magic. This place was void of magic and mystery it was harsh and brutal and very clinical. A place of war and business and ruthless intelligence. Two figures came closer to me and with them they brought some sort of monster/demon/machine. The only thing I can liken it to is the alien from aliens. Basically it was a killing machine, psychotic, emotionless, sharp metallic teeth and frenzied. Like an insane dog gnashing and running and spinning in violent circles. It seemed to be the ultimate weapon of war. Nothing could stop it. It felt no emotions or remorse and was programmed only to kill and destroy. Then it entered my brain. I felt it circling around and around my brain. I commanded it to stop, told it that it had no right to be here and it was violating my rights. It did not care and did not stop. I tried every shamanic technique I could think of but nothing worked, I tried affirmations and declared I would only surrender to love. But like I said before I was beyond all of that now, the shamanic rules and psychedelia had all dissapeared and did not apply anymore. This place did not operate under the same, if any spiritual laws. Suddenly the images melted and spiralled to blackness. I felt as if the machine had totally eaten all the circuits in my brain. This whole realm was similar to the distorted, chaotic, computer graphic cheapness of certain dissasociatives. Bit by bit, cube by cube the imagery fragmented away. I thought I was dead for sure. I had to keep reminding myself I was still there, that I was still alive, that I had a name that I hadn’t disintegrated into nothingness. I had never experienced such profound separation, such distortion such a feeling or being separate and so far away. I feel I left the mushroom realm and entered somewhere else. I believe I achieved this by arguing with the mantis and demanding answers about the carnival. The mantis somehow took me with it to this new world or I was able to enter the new world by peering behind the carnival’s curtain.

Later I worried, believed that I had been given cancer or something unrepairable, that this thing would ultimately kill me and seal my fate. I felt such sadness and dread.

Slowly I reassembled myself and the trip continued like a more 'normal' trip. It was still dark and gloomy and lots of visions of caves and witches and goblins underground. With lots of landscapes that looked straight off of a 70s prog record sleeve. I was later shown ways that I could heal the damage done by the machine and taught songs and mantras that I could sing. I began singing them and they brought visions of light and I still sing them now. I was shown that crystals could undo the damage and told that i would have to be careful and really work hard with these techniques to heal myself...

so there you go. that was written last year and the friend didn't do any psychedelics for about 6 months after and is yet to try the subs again. he is curious about going back but also shit scared a similar thing will happen....

anyway told you it was weird.. most of this isn't metaphorical either, thats exactly how it played out and seemed. there 'really' was a mantis and clowns and whatnot. my brain didn't just interpret patterns into these images....all in all it was the heaviest thing that ever happened to the friend specifically because most of it was unpsychedelic but instead very real and very alien....

in hindsight the friend has chosen to view the machine as the ultimate ego crusher. he felt it eat his brain away and thought he was dead. he was later told things he needed to do in life to heal the damage...so the old ego was killed and the new one was given instructions on a healthy way to live with the threat that if he didn't follow those instructions he would suffer... a very powerful teaching and one so intense that the lesson is followed for certain.

now if that doesn't warn you youngens from messing too much with the subs i don't know what will!

Ah , but then how many people around the world have had problems with "little black spiders" after a moderate serving on repeated occasions of subliminal suggestion?

I would offer that any difference in outlook from ingesting mid-late summer northern species to ingesting southern climate autumn-early winter species may be put almost entirely down to seasonal variation and it's effects upon the human mind. That, and trying to embalm yourself in Lignic Acid for a laugh.

Hard to feel bright and sunny and open when all your windows are shut, the year is done with, it's drizzling and 9 degrees out there ;)

Pan subs (at least what many, many Aussies ID as them...) were like diet shrooms for a friend of mine - most of the flavour but little of the body, very gentle and possibly the best nights sleep ever.

Well this must be one of the most interesting thread ever IMO

Letting aside chiral casually talking about 10grams of gried material + lemon [btw i didn't know this about lemon... how much does the lemon potentiate the same dried dose??? this is very thin but important shit! this is also true for all psilo, and even more for woodlovers or what?]

now I see the lemon plays a big role... HOW BIG?? how many times x?

Interesting nevertheless..

holy

I know I am not really experienced into this shit. Chiral said in another discussion "what if this wasn't 28gr and it was 3? You wouldn't be saying this". True, but this was 28 grams - dangerous, for the mind not body.... So Chiral is saying 'he knows' while 'I don't', he has 'seen'/'lived' it, because he has repeatedly told me I don't really get it because I haven't fucked it up [dose-wise].

And I say: "What if I already know, even though I haven't 'been' there in heroic dosing? How about I already know because I had a more 'normal' family life so I am pretty sensitive to stuff? How about each one coming from a different pathway, and why not be more open to stuff?

man, I am getting [pretty easily] an epiphany with couple of beer+mj [although this epiphany doesn't stick to the brain and doesn't destroy habit, doesn't dillute ego , like true psychs].

when one has thought , felt about all this, and knows he is in a long lasting branch of his life, some decision, action has to be made, then, man you know better and even though you might be the most postponing bastard of them all, but you know it has to be done right, and it pays to wait a bit to work it as life flows...

If I don't fear it so much, and it just feels it has to be done meticulously, that's the way it has to be done...

I really want to comment on holy's friend experience

When I was first reading , I thought the part with the parading clowns was pretty funny in a pervert way, something reminiscent of the clown thriller movie 'It', only more of the clowns. But yeah it turns scary

I was surrounded by a merry go round of grinning clowns. They seemed intent on scaring me. Twisted and frightening they leered over at me. A huge procession of them one after the other walking past and leering. Very threatening. I stood back trying to question each one ‘what are you doing? What can you do for me? What is this place? But they just continued moving past me, turning their heads to look back and leer. I wasn’t afraid though as I found their attempts at frightening me quite amusing. Still, the place is very unnerving. They go out of their way to freak you out. They aren’t hostile but seem to enjoy disturbing you.

Friend, don't get me wrong. Not implying anything, just throwning some ideas, since your friends report hit a nerve. I sense a slight overtone of paranoia in this particular vision. The overall idea was that the clowns enjoyed disturbing him. I just knew it would go worse - you implied it a bit initially presenting the report - and it did with all this alien mantis, cold dark world.

I am saying, maybe, jsut maybe these were only the products of you, that's what psychedelic means after all. You are those dark visions, as well as the other, bright visions where spirits and entities talk in other positive experiences.

I am suggesting we shouldn't always interpret the experience literally, as it is't always useful and beneficial to see them as such. Some times, a bad trip maybe should be taken as a message like "what went wrong?" .

I am just throwing perspective here...

I know most of you won't agree with me, but..

A last thing..- and maybe the most important!- Did your friend smoke cannabis in that experience?

some use ascorbic acid rather than lemon juice.the increased effect is most likely due to the antioxidant activity of vit c rather than acidity.a half to one tsp of vit c per 4 gms of dried shrooms works well.higher doses may work better than small amts like is found in lemon juice.i have explained this more in a previous post.

the shrooms apparently contain a protein the human body cannot digest.this causes some digestive discomfort but also brings consciousness back to the body.a strained tea avoids this and dissociation occurs very easily.

t s t .

no cannabis was smoked....and shouldn't ever really be smoked during a trip IMO, maybe afterwards but not during.

totally open to the idea that these visions were just aspects of the person however can't stress enough how DIFFERENT from the usual psychedelic trips the whole 'mantis' section was. i know how a lot of people's issues manifest in visions and that's what helps them to understand their issues. except this just was sooooo bizzare, soooo alien that i can't figure out what the hell a mantis race at war on a distant galaxy with futuristic weapons and blown out, war torn landscapes have to do with the friend or his life...

i totally understand that bad trips are important learning experiences...but i relate that to when someone is plagued by their insecurities or problems manifesting as demons or whatever. been there and done that and understand what you mean. but i don't understand this mantis world one bit it. but i have chosen to see it as some sort of powerful ego crusher...but also am totally open to the possibility that he actually visited another planet or realm.

i'm more with Mud on this one that the sub is a transdimensional gateway...you pass through into total science fiction realms, beyond imagination. depending on where you end up there is very little personal learning to be had because it does not relate to the human condition or experience in anyway...it's just so far removed and seperate. you move beyond the earthly spirit world (which is where a lot of teachings happen because the spirits have an interest in the advancement of humanity) and into somewhere else....

i'm sure others have gone beyond the 'psychedelic' part and into totally different dissasociative type states no?

and also...chiral is a hard head. the dude can handle large amounts that others shouldn't attempt. he believes that things change after 10g but i'm inclined to say they can get extremely heavy after 3 or 4g...maybe you have to hassle a bit on a smaller dose to 'get right out there' and on chirals doses you pretty much have no choice as he says "you get a VIP straight through.." ...either way can't stress enough that you should work your dose upwards!

oh yeah i could be totally wrong about all of this. the tone might suggest i'm stating all of this as fact but it's only guesses based on a friends experiences.

I did not imply you presented your friends experience as facts. It's cool if you take my thoughts exactly as this: thoughts....

I also do not think a 'bad trip' has much to offer, lots of people preserve that myth...

IMO/E a bad trip is a failed trip and it usually teaches us how to dose more responsibly, to plan more responsibly, to understand that psychs are not happiness pills, to force us to remember 'next time do it more planned and right'. Bad trips teach us about the importance of set and setting and this is all they have to offer... [except from the ego-bashing , stress, even trauma sometimes]

A difficult trip is another thing. But trips might have bad-trip parts which are not easy to change/shift, but it can be done... So indeed a bad trip can be shifted to a positive direction.

So paranoia is indicative of a bad trip, of 'false/wrong' assumptions... of 'wrong' content in the visions... your friend had the ego crushed?? maybe he shouldn't have tripped? what did he learn? beware of the subs. easy lesson. every bad trip would teach this to the sensible.

not the same with a difficult trip IMO/E. No need to make some explanation on those fucked up visions.... NOT ALL THE TIME ANYWAY, that's what I am saying, meaning that he had his ego crushed? why? was it something inside, or was it just a bad trip produced from a bad/hasty/naive decicion? What I am asking is, did he really need that ego crushing? Did it need to be so paranoid and absurd like this [the ego bashing I mean] Did it help you become a better person??

You say your friend has nothing to do with mantises and aliens? So he hasn't seen the Alien film series or documentary on who mantis eats his victims? He can't really imagine where this shit was coming from??

I bet I could find the sources for you if I knew you or your friend more.

btw: why not use a dissociative to obtain a dissociative experience, and use a dangerous for the mind psilo dose?? I admit dissos [amanitas, sally, my own exp]are not lasting and consciousness 'teachers' , at least the way classic psychs can be... but I have seen lasting experiences from salvia. Natural dissos are so underrated...

Anyways

Well my own friend say he is rather not going more than 2~2,5 for the first time + lemon judging from what he read

here...

PS:

I accept the gateway concept. The carnival concept too. They seem suiting. They seem appropriate.

It's just a gateway to ourselves, selfimages and our own perception of the world and also reflactions of what we expect from the world and what the world expects from us...

It's the carnival where our different faces, fears and passions parade

peace

Edited by mutant

if they were sub potency 3/4 to 1.5 gms +vit c would be more usual.

t s t .

sorry mutant i understand what you mean and appreciate your input but can't help thinking 'you have not had these experiences'. so i find it frustrating to argue over things that you haven't actually done. if you had had these experiences then your thoughts would be based on experience rather than theories. those that have been to similar states have spoken about in previous posts...there is a consensus on the carnival etc. these people have had an experience and are in a position to talk about it.

for you to say 'your friend had his ego crushed? maybe he shouldn't have tripped' seems odd. ego death is one of the defining features of a full psychedelic trip. it's not a product of wrong set and setting or irresponsible use.

proper set and setting of no music, darkness, comfortable place plus protective rituals were put in place before the journey. good headspace before as well.

you claimed a 3g dose to be dangerous...what are you basing that on? you then instead recommend i take dissociatives?

the goal of the trip was not to obtain a dissociative experience but to see where the mushrooms could take him.

the friend had previously had less intense trips at 4g...though those trips had music to accompany which no doubt influenced the content of the trip. my friend believes that the reason things got so far out was because he asked for it. he haggled with the beings and demanded to be shown more than what he was getting. thus he got more than he bargained for and found himself in spaces he was overwhelmed by.

finally, the whole idea that we are just accessing parts of ourselves is valid. but only on the conditon that you accept that the whole world, universe and beyond is also just a part of ourselves. the places that were visited were just as much an illusion as our daily lives here on planet earth are. as above so below, within you and without you etc.

Stop dancing around and being a pussy and take some shrooms ya big fairy.

rolleyes.gifclown.gif

I just want to state i've never actually had CEV's or visions of carnivals on subs some interesting experiences, but none involving walking around a carnival checking out clowns. However i've noticed the whole world takes on a more carnival approach somehow, that everything just looks a little carny and kinda creepy sometimes.

2g subs in lemon juice is my favourite dose, then keep dosing throughout the trip if you want to prolong it a bit longer.

I just want to state i've never actually had CEV's or visions of carnivals on subs some interesting experiences, but none involving walking around a carnival checking out clowns. However i've noticed the whole world takes on a more carnival approach somehow, that everything just looks a little carny and kinda creepy sometimes.

2g subs in lemon juice is my favourite dose, then keep dosing throughout the trip if you want to prolong it a bit longer.

have you done higher than 2gms? is this 2gms at once or over a period of time? what sort of settings? trips can be vastly different depending on what you are doing and the method and times that you ingest. ever done the total darkness, total silence, all by yourself trip?

i really wish more people would, then i'm pretty sure the amount of weird experiences reported would increase to about 100%...i actually can't stress enough how different a trip is when it's done like this. this setting is crucial if you want the mushroom to truly unfold.

i'm not saying that visiting a carnival is a defining feature of a sub trip. i'm just saying it's really odd that a lot of people are reporting it so i feel that gives it some validation as more than just an hallucination...an archetype? a real realm? past life experiences? elemental realm? part of our mind? who knows. no one will ever know. all we can do is discuss our experiences and see what sort of themes or similarities become apparent.

Edited by holymountain

have you done higher than 2gms? is this 2gms at once or over a period of time? what sort of settings? trips can be vastly different depending on what you are doing and the method and times that you ingest. ever done the total darkness, total silence, all by yourself trip?

i really wish more people would, then i'm pretty sure the amount of weird experiences reported would increase to about 100%...i actually can't stress enough how different a trip is when it's done like this. this setting is crucial if you want the mushroom to truly unfold.

i'm not saying that visiting a carnival is a defining feature of a sub trip. i'm just saying it's really odd that a lot of people are reporting it so i feel that gives it some validation as more than just an hallucination...an archetype? a real realm? past life experiences? elemental realm? part of our mind? who knows. no one will ever know. all we can do is discuss our experiences and see what sort of themes or similarities become apparent.

2g subs into a shot glass filled with lemon juice, one gulp. Most of my trips are by myself, however over the past 6 months dosing on subs has been rare due to availability so I use cubes instead.

The only times i've broken through the standard CEVs into where your vision goes from blurry 4:3 into HD widescreen have been on cubes. The one time it happened after I consumed subs i had only had 1g dried of them after doing 5.5g dried cubes anyway, more floaty above the clouds mixed with strangely telepathic feelings.

But anyway, from the social parties i've had with people I had noticed that consuming subs allowed everything to attain more of a creepy carnival vibe but had never noticed that through CEVs, I found it interesting that you guys had found the opposite, carnival CEVs, normal OEVs.

meh