The Corroboree
blip

Murder accused shot attempting escape

Edited by lsdreamz

IMHO there is nothing good about violence in the prison system.

Many young men are brutalised, killed, raped etc in prison. It forces men into a kill or be killed position.

It happens all the time but is rarely reported.

I don’t think many people have any idea of how brutal prison is for males in Australia and the effect it has on them.

I have no sympathy for the murderous 18 year old in this case but that kind of violence or threat of violence is not spared for men who commit senseless murder and rape. It is a reality for all prisoners particularly the young and vulnerable regardless of their crime.

I am sure it will always be this way but there is no honour or glory in it. Prison, whilst necessary, is a sick and twisted place that brings out the absolute worst in men.

Yeah i dont think prison helps very much in the way of rehabilitation , blokes come out worse than they went in, if they get out...stuff that..Be good, and dont drop the soap :blink:

Edited by lsdreamz

what is 'them'? how do they differ from 'I'?

its pathetic to see this behavior on SAB. If you allow yourself the freedom to be just how you are, why dont you allow others the same freedom?

Hoe can you not see how fucked up those thoughts are :BANGHEAD2:

Edited by lsdreamz

They are not facts, that are your distortions of the truth to suit your own racist ideals.

Anyways I got nothing, it blows my mind that people can live in this day and still speak this shit.

I hope you manage to find some love in your heart/being one day

Edited by lsdreamz

Why does there need to be race attached to your argument at all? Dickheads are dickheads, no matter what race they are associated with. There are many Lebanese/Arab people that are beautiful, well wishing people. As is the same with every race.

"dirty lebo cunts" should not come into it. It boggles my mind that this sort of slander appears on a forum that is based on open mindedness and the expansion of a person's mental capacities.

Hope isn't enough to get rid of your hate. It requires positive action to get results.

And "facts" are objective results and conclusions based on evidence. Not the rantings of a pissed off forum user.

Groups are grammatical fictions; only individuals exist & each individual is different

& violence leads to nothing but more violence.

Edited by lsdreamz

Everyone is capable of being racist no matter how tolerant they are of people, just depends how easily you are pushed into a corner by the said democratic group...for instance if you are fighting for your life in a beating in a dark alley by 3 greeks then you WILL call them fucking greek bastards before you die, others will mutter it on the street just cause they are shallow but all humas have the propensity to be racists, just need the trigger and it's right there.

I hear people giving the asians in my community shit all the time and my wife is asian, I try not to get involved but when a white caucasian gives my wife shit continually at work..(checkout chick) and she is in tears, then I find out he a fat greek bastard it conjures up quite viscous and malevolvent thoughts in mt haed and I want to go teach the fat bastard a lesson..I never do and always talk my down out of the steam but the propensity to be vilent and racist can simmer to a boil quite easily.

keeping in check and becoming more tolerate everyday makes you stronger..so do the plants...listen to them and the birds and insects, there is plenty of beauty in life to be occupied with rather than increasing amounts of social negativity.

I have lebanese friends who are decent people and who would be just as appalled by your racist comments as I am. it's a simple rule here that we do not tolerate racism. there is no such thing as a fact if you are talking about a whole group of people as there are always exceptions. if you want to continue it then feel free to do so elsewhere.

racist remarks earn a warn point, refusing to remove them gets you booted. you have 24 hours to prevent the latter.

Edited by lsdreamz

as for the topic, I am appalled that not only is there such a strong support for the death penalty here, but now we want to hand it out without even a trial?

I am not in the 'life is precious' camp that objects to the death penalty. I am in the camp that is worried about the fallability of the judicial system. Seeing how many death row inmates end up being acquitted since DNA evidence has become available makes me question if this irreversible penalty can ever be applied with good conscience. From suicidal confessions and forced confessions to planted evidence and crooked cops, I don't trust the system to the point where I would want my name associated with just one mistake. Could you live with that one mistake?

no one is saying that there are not a large number of bad lebanese people. no idea what percentage it might be, but unless you can be sure it is 100% of the lebanese population, your comment is unacceptable. even if it was 100% of lebanese in your area, your coment is still offensive to lebanese in other areas who may not be the way you describe.

are you truely insisting that every lebanese person in australia [or even the world] has the character traits you describe?

Edited by lsdreamz

"we are our surroundings" !!! you probably couldnt even begin to understand the trauma lots of these people have lived through yet youll judge them with your superior values thats bullshit racism then you whinge about having to erase your offensive statement.

the question you need to ask yourself is do you hate yourself??

I Have not referenced their country, their religion or anywhere else except for my area or that specific age group.

wrong, maybe you have already foprgotten your initial post, but you clearly used a derogative term that is collective for all lebanese and you prefixed it with 'dirty' and postfixed it with 'cunts'. There was no mention of 'your specific area' or

any subgroup of lebanese until you were pulled up on your racist statement by others.

how much more clearly could this be the definition of racism?

Edited by lsdreamz
  • Like 1

Good luck gettin your self sorted.

Theres enough haters out there.

yup live and let live...stay happy and positive and you attract the same people around you...even hateful horrible people can't help be affected by people who are nice.

An angry woman at the checkouts the other day was having a go at my missus for no reason and she said to my wife...where the fuck are you from...?

my wife replied...from god just like you.

priceless I thought.

^^^ Oh man what a beautiful response from your wife!

I'd have punched the ugly mungbean fair in the slats for a comment like that.