The Corroboree
Quelho

2010 Sub season

:) I like the panoramic crop on the middle village :)

Great looking finds here guys. I've been taking a peek around the bush in my area but haven't had much luck at all alas :(

I was wondering, any chance people would be up for a foray around the Blue Mts. region? I'm sure there must be others like myself that would love an experienced hand with this stuff - unfortunately I don't know anyone in person that is savvy with it :P

Faboulouys shots mayo and MtB. Great photography :)

:wub: I totally love the panorama Lord Mayo.

BTW the ACT has been sprouting plenty of subs for around a month now. Some great specimens to be seen, but mostly solitary and rarely clustering. Finding a raft shaped cluster like that is awesome and a great photo opportunity.

I wanna copy of that middle cropped photo in my house lord mayo! Thats tops :)

You got your name by being the lord of making people like us make mayonais didnt you? Didnt you?

Geez, time to relocate for some southern state climate me thinks.

That's one fruity patch!

Gorgeous photos Lord Mayo.:)

You got your name by being the lord of making people like us make mayonais didnt you? Didnt you?

Repeat after me, ALL HAIL GARLIC AIOLI!

Will grapefruit juice be a suitable replacement for lemon juice if LJ is not available?

Will grapefruit juice be a suitable replacement for lemon juice if LJ is not available

Perhaps even better. As I noted once on another thread about a year ago, it potentiates many pharmaceuticals and thus there might be a possibility that it would do so in this case. I have no evidence to support this, of course, nor any personal experience, so do not take it as gospel.

GF juice won't be any less useful than lemon juice though, so it won't hurt if that's all you have.

i dont get it. im finding subs everywhere except 1 patch, which happens to be the "Mother-Patch" ive sighted 10,000 wet grams of subby goodness there in just 3 hours. its what i call a native patch ( mycelium is under eucy trees on moss and leaf-litter ) ive found subs around the corner on woodchips and in pine.

this brings me to the conclusion THAT - woodchippers are first to fruit - about 2-4 weeks later the pines get going - most natural foresty areas will take a further 2 weeks to start fruiting.

this is all at about ground level - im not sure how much of an impact being above sea-level makes.

opinions?

OH BY THE WAY!!!!!

got a good kilo and a half today - majority from peoples front yards, oh so schneaky :devil::worship::shroomer::innocent_n::bootyshake::rolleyes:

^ I'm not sure it's wise/helpful to be quite so frank about your haul... but well done all the same :)

Edited by poo

when you take into consideration they were super wet and dried out to 3% of the original weight then it was split between a large group to begin with, then shared amongst a small army on a big camping trip - you can justify taking that many, absolutely none went to waste, and we had to walk past thousands more on the way home because it was getting dark. they where all cut at the stem and the place flushed every 3 days.

they were either enjoyed and utilized or left to rot. but thanks anywho! :shroomer:

^ Might not have been quite what I meant, but glad you enjoyed them.

Now, more photos please, they're looking very nice lately!

Come on rain!

post-7065-127458528574_thumb.jpg

If you take the time to understand poo's post, it's fairly clear what he means and quite important to take note of, excitement aside, lots of information you put out to be aware of, people need to start thinking a bit more...

The season starts in March generally, if the conditions are right they will come up wherever imo, if that's not the case and or specific substrates meet the parameters better than another, at this point of the season a comparison of substrates and fruiting times won't really yield any meaningful results IMO since the season has been underway for a while. Am not quite understanding your post, sounds like that large patch is exhausted or it's conditions aren't right, things have been abnormally dry.