4 MR BARITONE

8 DRENALIN

15 MR SLICK

good luck

• Like 1

dfhdghh

Edited by Teljkon
  • Like 1

Wait the explotation of an animals runing ability is ok but not the use of its death to make a message. can you say double standard

Can you say STFU.

• Like 2

Oh I shouldn't have put up those tips today, I hadn't done any form or watched any replays due to working nights till 3am for the last week, so these were just quick picks based on memory so even though there was a few placegetters and a winner, it's prolly best I don't tip unless I do the form and tapes properly.

anyways I doubt any of yuz saw em or used em they were so late being posted so whew.

I didn't even get chance to have a single bet today...needed my sleep for the night shift.

• Like 1

for what it's worth chiral, i think you cop a lot of unfair "negative blows" with the points system.

some people seem to have a lot of negativity, and some of those people seem to have it in for you.

yeah people using the point system on the ground that they dont agree with an opinion of another person is pretty sad.

and really it brings down the forum as a whole :blink:

• Like 1

Can you say STFU.

Actually no I cant say Stfu. I can say kiss my ass if you dont like what I have to say though

Racing in Brisbane is at Eagle Farm tomorrow...group one racing, big fields, lots of value and some red hot racing...lets find some winners.

*** Denotes best each way long shot

* Denotes best win bet

Rc1

2 PARRIWI 1st $3.30 win 1.50place

7 ARDECHE 3rd $2.20 place

5 FUSETTE ***

8 RINGSTRASSE *

Rc2

4 HUXSSEN

6 DAUNTING LAD * 1st $23.30 win 4.70place

15 KISS ME KATY

17 SARGE IN CHARGE ***

Rc3

1 RAMPANT LION ***

9 HELIDECK

14 FIREBOLT *

17 MIRRASALO

Rc4

5 SMOKIN' JOEY *

9 LEVI'S CHOICE

12 IF IT CAN IT WILL ***

15 RINGA RINGA ROSIE 2nd $1.80 place

Rc5

9 LARRY'S NEVER LATE *

1 BAUGHURST

2 NEWPORT

14 SCOUTING WIDE *** 2nd $2.50 place

Rc6

3 KUTCHINSKY * 2nd $1.70place

13 FIELDMASTER

1 SANDERSON ***

16 MISS KEEPSAKE 3rd $2.70place

Rc7

14 MELITO * 2nd $2.60place

19 LATIN NEWS

13 GHETTO BLASTER ***

18 GRACEFUL ANNA

Rc8

3 ROTHESAY * 1st $2.10 1.40place

11 LAUNAY *** 2nd $3.80

4 HUS DER LIEFTEN

9 FIFTEEN CARAT 3rd $7.90 place

Trifecta paid 3 - 11 - 9 $413.10..sweet dividend considering the short priced favorite winning.

box the 4 selections into exactas, trifectas and first 4's, back the win bets straight out and the long shots each way.

My best value each way bet for the day is Larry's never late Rc5. it should be paying around 12-1

good luck.

B)

Edited by Chiral

3 winners and multiple place getters on a slightly frustrating day, but the price of daunting lad in race 2 and the trifecta in the last race more than makes up for it.

rc 2 no- 6 DAUNTING LAD * 1st $23.30 win 4.70place now that was soooo damn sweet...so was getting the trifecta in the race 8 that paid $413.10..sweet dividend considering the short priced favorite winning.

My link

LETS WIN MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apologies. i can be an abrasive fuck. im not one to comment.

but yeah but then i thought, shit, if u feel passionate about something, what the heckers, use that abrassiveness.

NEVER be afraid to say what you feel.

this is a forum of what i believe quite open-minded people IMO.

being presented with some facts about horseracing as well as all the glamour and excitement, people may be able to make informed decisions of the suitability for this thread in an essentially, conciousness orientated forum.

If u like racing, good on you. Im ot about to judge. but dont speak to me about bullfighting, cockfighting, or other 'sports' involving animals. IMO its one thing to eat an animal to survive, and another to get your jolies and chase an adrenalin rush and some $ in a sport that unmistakeably involves an animals suffering.

Its a forum, i cant see why an opinion of the racing industry cannot be expressed in this thread, see any thread as being open to discussion.

im not accusing anyone here of being an animal abuser. give me some credit for that.

its the 'sport' i have an issue with. a proliferator of bodies.

hows this fuckhead:

my real fucking hatred, and why i am taking the time to make this lil stand:

steelechase-hirsejumping. give me bullfighting.

now tell me ur cool with horseracing.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

you are obviously free to do what you want and comment in whatever threads you want. However, its is a forum as you say and I think its important to think about what your post is doing other then to provoke an argument. Look at what your passionate post did to that epic fail of a thread in trades. Passionate? yeah. Worthwhile? not really IMO.

My internet is capped so I cant watch the vid but I guess my point is that anyone can pick apart anyone elses life, if they feel the need. But I think it doesnt have much purpose besides trying to feed the ego by being 'right'. People will do what they do because that is how they have chosen to live their life. Noone is more ethically correct then another.

not lookin to open an argument at all. just presenting the flip side of the coin.

damn.. u wanna bring up the trade thread?? irrelevant.

as opposed picking apart someone elses life, nay.

refer to first sentence. i feel with the above post ive got of my chest all that needs to be said for my opinion.

peace.

ahh ok, most of the post wasnt there when I made mine.

It blows my mind that you think my comments were irrelevant yet you have some kinda blind faith in your comments being relevant in this or other threads.

anyways, imo another thread would have been more appropriate. but its here now

look forward to any coming tips Chiral.

you have some kinda blind faith in your comments being relevant in this or other threads.

projector_3ds_01467d760d-7aa6-4aee-8079-c36f0964f10elarge.jpg

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

All pet owners are pure angels and love their animals to death and never ever mistreat them.

All parents are perfect in every way and love their children and never ever hurt them.

All husbands are very careful to not hurt or upset their wives and always place them first.

Everyone on the bus is the perfect polite stranger offering up their seats for mums and the elderly.

All police are gentle pacifists never ever getting violent and over reacting to small misdemeanors or traffic offenses.

There are shitty people in all walks of life, do we condemn the whole human race because of a few bad apples, do we not have pets cause others mistreat their animals, do we not have children because others have brutally beaten them senseless and raped them...?

Racing is full of wonderful, vibrant, generous people, basically all animal lovers, farm people mostly, living on properties with dogs, chickens, etc..jockeys are not so pleasant and will and can be the root of so much disgraceful behavior, trainers and owners have been know to take them away and give them a good kicking and warn them to never do shit again..on many occaisons, not all but quite a few are little bastids, I've given a few a good kicking for being assholes..many many times.

If you wanna pick out the shocking vids and come in here bleating that you are the next Jesus fucking Christ, "incog our saviour" :worship:

fine...say whatever you want and troll away...that's what you are doing...a troll posts stuff in threads to evoke a particular reaction and start arguments, and seemingly you came back from some emotional mini meltdown and felt the need to randomly start this up again...for what, the glorification of your ego.

I work in this industry again now, and have done for many many years prior, I've seen trainers, grooms and vets go to incredible lengths to heal horses, save their lives and make sure the animals welfare is paramount so often behind the scenes, as usual though the good stuff is never seen, the ugly and unfortunate though, well that's what you tube is for yes.

Whatever incog I'm not going to get into this with you again...you're right and I'm wrong, I'm a bad person and I support blah blah blah, here let me help you up onto your new high horse for all to marvel at.

Lightweight...rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

If you wanna pick out the shocking vids and come in here bleating that you are the next Jesus fucking Christ, "incog our saviour"

fine...say whatever you want and troll away...that's what you are doing...a troll posts stuff in threads to evoke a particular reaction and start arguments, and seemingly you came back from some emotional mini meltdown and felt the need to randomly start this up again...for what, the glorification of your ego.

sheez was more to start discussion about the racing industry. like i said, i wasnt saying anyone here abuses animals nor endorses animal abuse.

emotional mini meltdown huh. nah not at all. a break from forums and the internet yeah. but ahem an emotional meltdown? sorry to dissapoint.

glorification of my ego , nay. more out ofconcern for animal abuse for monetary gain and an adrenalin rush. but its just my opinion, and CHiral and racing fans in general, i appreciate yours.

i agree theres alot of love in the industry for the horses. and care. same goes for bullfighting. but yeah if u dont earn as a racehorse ur futures pretty bleak for the majority. you could agree to that. if u have escaped ur thin legs from splintering from sprinting great distances which they are not designed to do.

bleating that you are the next Jesus fucking Christ, "incog our saviour"

im not jesus, im buddha. Shakyamuni fucking Siddhartha motherfucking Guatama. thankyou very much.

as a matter of fact my amature career was at junior welterweight. dunno where u got ur mis-info.

gotta love what people accept for the almighty dollar.

won't eat certain meats etc but bet on horse racing lol.

gotta love what people accept for the almighty dollar.

won't eat certain meats etc but bet on horse racing lol.

What the fuck does that mean...?

I eat what I see fit, so who is this comment directed at...?

• Like 1

My link

LETS WIN MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't you just start a new thread with this...?

• Like 1

Oh and in my own thread, that is offering my knowledge, extra time taken out to post and detail/outline the bets, people seem to think it's okay to come in and trash post and then negatize my posts with minus points when defending myself.

nice.... :)

• Like 1

To stop this thread degenerating any further, I think it would be good for the anti horse racing members to start a separate thread. As far as I can tell this thread was started by chiral to give his tips on the horses - not to discuss the ethics of them.

To continue the discussion here just further erodes Chirals thread and is annoying for those who use it. & is just provoking arguments.

When another thread is started, debate can take place there and all those WANTING to get involved can, FOR or AGAINST.

Please let Chiral and those people using this thread for it original purpose continue as they were.

I don't want to have to move this thread and argue about who said what.

Lets just relax, we all have different views and will never agree.

Any post made from this point in response to ethics of horse racing or in reply to one made previously will be deleted.

Thanks

Edited by watertrade
  • Like 2

All pet owners are pure angels and love their animals to death and never ever mistreat them.

All parents are perfect in every way and love their children and never ever hurt them.

All husbands are very careful to not hurt or upset their wives and always place them first.

Everyone on the bus is the perfect polite stranger offering up their seats for mums and the elderly.

All police are gentle pacifists never ever getting violent and over reacting to small misdemeanors or traffic offenses.

There are shitty people in all walks of life, do we condemn the whole human race because of a few bad apples, do we not have pets cause others mistreat their animals, do we not have children because others have brutally beaten them senseless and raped them...?

Racing is full of wonderful, vibrant, generous people, basically all animal lovers, farm people mostly, living on properties with dogs, chickens, etc..jockeys are not so pleasant and will and can be the root of so much disgraceful behavior, trainers and owners have been know to take them away and give them a good kicking and warn them to never do shit again..on many occaisons, not all but quite a few are little bastids, I've given a few a good kicking for being assholes..many many times.

If you wanna pick out the shocking vids and come in here bleating that you are the next Jesus fucking Christ, "incog our saviour" :worship:

I work in this industry again now, and have done for many many years prior, I've seen trainers, grooms and vets go to incredible lengths to heal horses, save their lives and make sure the animals welfare is paramount so often behind the scenes, as usual though the good stuff is never seen, the ugly and unfortunate though, well that's what you tube is for yes.

Whatever incog I'm not going to get into this with you again...you're right and I'm wrong, I'm a bad person and I support blah blah blah, here let me help you up onto your new high horse for all to marvel at.

Lightweight...rolleyes.gif

i tried to even this post score back to zero but accidentally negatized it to -2

ahh you'll get over it :P