The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Evil Genius

Share some wisdom!

23 hours ago, paradox said:

favor men who can switch that off & be brutal to protect & feed them & their kids when shit gets nasty.. 

When shit gets nasty I feel then I will be more prepared than most, knowing what to eat and being able to forage and hunt/trap for food etc. but I have to disagree somewhat that it is required cause near everyone if not everyone I know who is in a relationship are more like castrated versions of a man and a bitch to the system/politicians and police etc. if one knows me they know I am not these things : ) 

I know a few guys who have forsaken their their testicles to conform to their mrs' standards. Some women pride themselves on "fixing" a man or making him more like the way they think he should be. By the time they've fixed him he's invariably a eunuch with no self confidence and then the woman leaves. Forgoing the testicles for pussy - seems like a cruel paradox to me.

lil snippet of wisdom I figured out around 2006 just found crystalyzed better than my own words might've ..

"Remember gents if your friends are making fun of you, your appearance, or your character in front of you and especially in front of other women; these rude arseholes are not your friends.

Drop them like a hot potato.

It's better to have no friends than 100 backstabbing cunts who make a mockery of you."

-might add - even if you find out they did it behind your back too

I wonder ,.. it probably works for ladies too

^

Somewhat

Disparagement to a degree is a normal part of human relations, especially in the form of light banter.  If you chose to be yourself all the time you have to accept it as a consequence sometimes, dont wanna be too much of a snowflake.  I try to judge it by malice.  If the words are intended to hurt then no, that's not a person you need as a friend.

On 12/10/2017 at 6:01 PM, Sallubrious said:

I know a few guys who have forsaken their their testicles to conform to their mrs' standards. Some women pride themselves on "fixing" a man or making him more like the way they think he should be. By the time they've fixed him he's invariably a eunuch with no self confidence and then the woman leaves. Forgoing the testicles for pussy - seems like a cruel paradox to me.

Ah...Yep.  For my Xp, thats about nailed it.  How good is Tuba!!

Questioner: For general development [of the] reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.

On 24/09/2019 at 8:33 AM, Infinity said:

Questioner: For general development [of the] reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.

Awareness in love, witness the other, see the creator, witness a lack of awareness and power in the self or the self of an other as power? Power of opportunity for growth and expansion?

Opportunity as power and cornerstone? If seized through awareness, with love. 

Alot of beautiful food for thought there brother... 

Hail to the Amun-Ra, father, we honour thy name, we give thanks for your radiant light, opener of every eye, the birth of every new day, sleepless while all others sleep.... Homage to thee, illuminator of worlds~

Find yourself...

Escape yourself...

Intention is everything...what’s yours? 

If your life isn’t improving...you’re just taking drugs. 

He who wants it all has nothing
He who wants nothing has it all
The teacher and the student are one.
Smoking cigarettes is bad for your health xx
Nature is our primary teacher and healer. 
Peace and love cultivated within heals the planet. 

On 01/12/2019 at 10:46 AM, Infinity said:

Find yourself...

Escape yourself...

Intention is everything...what’s yours? 

If your life isn’t improving...you’re just taking drugs. 

That last line is sure to awaken some on the wrong path. I learnt just how powerful psychedelics can be after I used them every other day a few seasons ago and begun to just have bad trips. They were teaching me balance and respect for nature. I am now well aware that the longer time frame between usage gives you time to integrate what you learn into your life and makes each trip more insightful. Psilocybin got me off meth three years ago by opening my mind to the possible things I could do if I just stopped allowing myself to be controlled by substances. I still have a few addictions, which I am working on healing and with my next trip I will be setting the intention of healing these things. They aren't anything major, just the basics, nicotine, caffeine, sugar... Those last two are silent killers, no one talks about them. Sugar is in so much stuff! Anyway, it's all just a big growth/healing process. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! Peace and love!!!

The more of me you take, the more you leave behind...

I am the great sun

But you do not see me

I am your husband

But you turn away

I am the captive

But you do not free me

I am the captain

You will not obey

I am the truth

But you will not believe me

I am that city

Where you will not stay

I am your wife, your child

But you will leave me

I am that god

To whom you will not pray

I am your counsel

But you do not hear me

I am your lover

That you will betray

I am your life

But if you will not name me

Seal up your soul with tears

And never blame me

- A poem from a 16th century Norman crucifix

The cell that becomes cancerous is not the fault of the cell itself.

Focusing blame on that cell only takes away from efforts that could be applied to understanding the root cause of the initial mutation or of steps that could be taken to remedy the situation once it has arrived.

Although we are more than capable of focusing on more than one issue at a time our limits of focus and applyable resources are finite, we should remember that when tackling issues and where possible we should  direct our efforts at the root cause  of problems for greatest possible effect.

With everyone going crazy.... Think of others. 

If you see a senior in your travels struggling whilst folk are being cnts help them if you can. 

I'm so disappointed that I had to use my big boy voice on some mofos followed up with the "fck with me" point after pushing a lovely old woman aside yesterday in panic buying frenzy.  

Those who are first will be last. Those who are last will be first.

Are you thinking.. or is thinking you? If consciousness can be described/conceptualized it must have a partially mental nature. 

so are you the sum of your thoughts.. deeper.. are you a thought.. deeper... what is a thought?

if thinking is you.. that explains why sleep is an unconscious state of mind.. yet a deep sleep is like rebooting a computer.

meditation can lead you beyond your mental chatter and actually experience your true nature.

so basically what im saying as a wisdom quote is: “meditate for Gods sake. We misunderstand because we havent even grasped the mind and therefor cannot have the peace beyond our mental chatter (conscious and unconscious) which can cause suffering.”

but of course its the persons choice whether they want to enter a state of bliss and peace.. its not easy fo many to learn... as a new age hippie might say “until the day we die, all that really matters is how much you love”.

Time is a myth

On 20/04/2020 at 6:46 AM, ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ said:

You might think you will never attract the male of your dreams but one year later you might have his dick in your ass.

Sage advice indeed. May we all have the dicks and / or pussies we desire. In the trying times of isolation, many of us are Corona monks in celibate service to the survival of wo/man kind.

Also, you can't eat money.

Never turn your back on a good pudding.