The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Evil Genius

Share some wisdom!

Hey Teotz, Torsten is just a little bit busy with the opening of the new store. Nothing to be concerned about. Just wait till the opening stress has passed. bye Eg

Where do I find a woman that will let me put my left foot in?

your mum

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power , the world will know peace"

~ Jimi Hendrix

"Man is a universe within himself."

~ Bob Marley

"The world is like a ride at an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it, you think it's real, because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round and it has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud. And it's fun, for a while.

Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: 'Is this real? Or is this just a ride?' And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and they say 'Hey! Don't worry, don't be afraid - ever - because... this is just a ride.' And we kill those people.

'Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride! Shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry; look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real.'

It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that - ever notice that? - and we let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter, because... it's just a ride, and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort. No worry. No job. No savings and money. Just a choice, right now, between FEAR and LOVE."

~ Bill Hicks

"You must be the change you want to see in the world"

~ Mahatma Gandhi

~ Love is the only priority – the rest will follow ~

Spice is the spice of life. Literally

People die of common sense, one lost moment at a time.

Never waste a minute of your precious life by squandering it thinking about people you don't like

One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.

When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Light a candle do not sit alone in the dark.

To lead the people, walk behind them.

Do not tell your fiancee ANYTHING about your buck's night.

It is easier to beat and abuse your child than raise it properly.

Don't hold electric toothbrushes in your teeth when you're tripping off your head :wacko:

Don't mix vanilla protein powder with orange juice. Go and buy some milk.

Live simply so that others may simply live.

you're not who you THINK you are. you're simply what you are. so just be.

never trust a woman , regardless of what anybody says whatsoever .
 even the nice seeming ones, can all fuck right off past the no relationships boundary ...

friend women seem ok but how the fuck can you really trust what their ulterior motives may be and seems they don't really do the friend thing but only pretend , easiest way , keep em out

so yeah MGTOW is freedom and wisdom and if any women wanna be friendly then that's great but don't get too close lest you get melted.

Record bitches when they cause trouble and push all the way for as severe and harshest legal penalties with as much remorse as they do.

Be very fucking aware that when you trust them , and are duped , is where they want you for their attacks.

add horseradish to your condoms as slyly as you can after use to prevent sperm jacking

...or take the things with you for safe disposal.

buy shares in house robots and products marketed for cat owners.

if you didn't have a male role model growing up try your best not to blast the decent men that you will probably learn your catchup skills from and be grateful there are men who give a damn to at least some degree.

It sounds like you've had the rough end of the stick TH

I don't want to buy in the red pill/anti feminism debate, but is all that hate healthy ?

Evolution has made women the way they are, if they weren't the way they are our species probably would have died out. I see some of womens negative traits as merely survival mechanisms and in the modern age those traits are somewhat of an advantage to women.

One last thought, if men weren't the way we are, do you think women women would have evolved like that ?

you're probably right on the unhealthy but its what it is

and yeah probably right on the nature too

just figured what do i wish someone had told me in the past that was wise and what would i tell my young self if I could

i used to think it was particularly bad that I'd been burned but it's just so fucking common I'm past worrying about being a minority since discovering I'm overwhelmingly by far the majority as it turns out...

I seem to be lucky in comparison to many , wish it felt lucky , at least to know is better than not to I guess.

many men are a lot of the problem in facilitating and enabling.. was trained to be one of them so know well.

just to dupe men from childhood on is leaning into the cuntish territory of larger opressors and equalling them and doing their bidding for them.

its when one tries to sterilize ya ,... before your final child with a better (yet not much) lady..

and when you wake up to catch them doing it and they didn't manage to pretend it was kink that time and you're injured for the rest of your life as a result of their cruelty

or tries to deafen and disable your children by tryna smash their eardrums with packing their ears of dirt ...

or screaming down the phone after gettn your other kid to ring you up .. and their deafness in later life ..

so as to get more money from the govt like ... beer tickets

or when you confide stuffs to ya own mum that the worst of the worst did ... and then your mum does it to you because

you gave her the idea .... proving beyond all shadow of a doubt...